Obama traveling to Colorado for a Photo opp with shooting victums

Oh, so it's a "photo op" instead of being presidential?

I can just hear you wingnuts whining if he didn't go: "Where's Obama?"... "He doesn't care"... "He's un-American"...

Yes, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Coming from a whack job like you I'm honored :eusa_clap:

ok i'll bite. How am i a whack job?
go ahead this should be funny.

I have no patients for idiots who regularly use profanity, who mindlessly throw out stupid attempts at insults and name calling. Those practices are a sign of a small mind

ah so you have no evidence.

Here let me help you out. calling me a whackjob is an insult. So i guess by your own standards you are small minded.

Why does Obama have to run down there? These people are grieving, their family members have just been murdered, and Obama and his motorcade has to run down there

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will travel to Colorado on Sunday to visit with victims of the movie theater shooting and their families.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer announced plans for the trip on Saturday night. Aides say will also include meetings with state and local officials.

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families - CBS News

Because if he didn't then you guys would be screaming and whining about how insensitive he is.

Narcissist are generally insensitive, they can't help it. Announcing plans to go down there even before any memorial is set says something in my view

ok i'll bite. How am i a whack job?
go ahead this should be funny.

I have no patients for idiots who regularly use profanity, who mindlessly throw out stupid attempts at insults and name calling. Those practices are a sign of a small mind

ah so you have no evidence.

Here let me help you out. calling me a whackjob is an insult. So i guess by your own standards you are small minded.

I go by the quality of your posts, whack job is actually pretty mild with compared to your vicious stupidity.

Trust me, Bush regrets not landing in New Orleans, instead of peering at the devastation out the window of his jet

President Bush never regretted landing in NO when all hell was breaking loose. It takes time and money to set up a Presidential visit. Bush has already said that if he had landed in the midst of the nightmare there he would have sucked up valuable security resources. He refused to take the photo op.

That's presidential. That's a humble man. That's a leader.
On book tour, Bush recounts regrets to Oprah Winfrey - The Boston Globe

George W. Bush recounted the mistakes of his presidency on Oprah Winfrey’s talk show as he launched a book tour to promote his just-released memoir, “Decision Points.’’

The former president said he still feels “sick about’’ the fact that no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. His response to Hurricane Katrina could have been quicker, he said, and he should have landed Air Force One two days after the storm instead of viewing the destruction through the plane’s window. And he said he did not see the financial meltdown coming.

He couldn't though. He would have taken so many resources away if he'd landed.

Look, I was stuck up here going over the horn known as our great lakes at the time with 4 count them freaking 4 catahoulas in the back of my van and two cats making a journey to move to Louisiana.

A hiccup happened. A really big freaking hiccup happened called Katrina. All my friends all my fellow breeders were scattered to the wind or barely hanging on with generators and trying to do what they could.

Katrina happened and life would never be the same. But President Bush although he's talking about regrets, he could never have landed at that moment in NO.

The criticism of Bush over Katrina is balderdash. I was sobbing in front of a Winnipeg Walmart looking at the headlines that New Orleans was sinking ok? These days are vivid for me because I really was headed to Pontchatoula. These days are seered into my brain for forever. And in a blink of an eye every dream I had was wiped out by a bitch called Katrina.

Now I comfort myself, I made it thru this time. Many of my friends and breeders did not. But you are twisting his words. Of course he regrets he couldn't. But there's no way he could have landed 2 days after.

Photo op/speech my butt ya lousy brainwashed (50%+ chance racist) hater cretins. Change the channel and read something...Pub dupes!! A disgrace like Mega rich a-hole greedy Pubs...

The President should be there.

If he wasn't, Fox Lies would scream, OBAMA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MURDER VICTIMS!!!

President Bush never regretted landing in NO when all hell was breaking loose. It takes time and money to set up a Presidential visit. Bush has already said that if he had landed in the midst of the nightmare there he would have sucked up valuable security resources. He refused to take the photo op.

That's presidential. That's a humble man. That's a leader.

George W. Bush recounted the mistakes of his presidency on Oprah Winfrey’s talk show as he launched a book tour to promote his just-released memoir, “Decision Points.’’

The former president said he still feels “sick about’’ the fact that no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. His response to Hurricane Katrina could have been quicker, he said, and he should have landed Air Force One two days after the storm instead of viewing the destruction through the plane’s window. And he said he did not see the financial meltdown coming.

Look, I was stuck up here going over the horn known as our great lakes at the time with 4 count them freaking 4 catahoulas in the back of my van and two cats making a journey to move to Louisiana.

A hiccup happened. A really big freaking hiccup happened called Katrina. All my friends all my fellow breeders were scattered to the wind or barely hanging on with generators and trying to do what they could.

Katrina happened and life would never be the same. But President Bush although he's talking about regrets, he could never have landed at that moment in NO.

The criticism of Bush over Katrina is balderdash. I was sobbing in front of a Winnipeg Walmart looking at the headlines that New Orleans was sinking ok? These days are vivid for me because I really was headed to Pontchatoula. These days are seered into my brain for forever. And in a blink of an eye every dream I had was wiped out by a bitch called Katrina.

Now I comfort myself, I made it thru this time. Many of my friends and breeders did not. But you are twisting his words. Of course he regrets he couldn't. But there's no way he could have landed 2 days after.

Bush has more genuine compassion in his little finger, than Obama has in his whole body

Bush has more genuine compassion in his little finger, than Obama has in his whole body
Guess compassion is one reason why he's been so embraced by the GOP in the primaries and now in the general election.

Katrina disaster was a SMALL part of GOP/Voodoo lack of investment in infrastructure, still playing out. A disaster and a disgrace. Pubs!!

Hello fuckhead!

The Sierra Club took the Army of Engineer Corps to court for a decade to save a fucking crustacean you moron.

If any one is to blame over the levees it's these numb nuts.

Guess compassion is one reason why he's been so embraced by the GOP in the primaries and now in the general election.

Nope... Compassion is one of his good qualities, the problem with Bush was he spent too much money

Katrina disaster was a SMALL part of GOP/Voodoo lack of investment in infrastructure, still playing out. A disaster and a disgrace. Pubs!!

Hello fuckhead!

The Sierra Club took the Army of Engineer Corps to court for a decade to save a fucking crustacean you moron.

Link to that imaginary Pubcrappe?

The President should be there.

If he wasn't, Fox Lies would scream, OBAMA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MURDER VICTIMS!!!

I can't believe I am going to be nice to you, but I will. If you look outside you will notice pigs flying.

Being an old time politico I always admired the one line from LBJ.

"If I walked on water on the Potomac the headlines would scream I couldn't swim".

Personally I think this is a huge mistake for his campaign because let's face it, whether he wants to or not, it looks opportunistic.

I don't think he should go. But hey. Jarrett is his handler now and I will and shall take every fuck up that bitch hands him as a victory.

You guys on the left should be screaming about Jarret. But you're not so what the hey, you are screwed.

Hello fuckhead!

Link to that imaginary Pubcrappe?

LOL Are you aware of anything current event related not fed to you by the dnc

Forum List

Back