Obama traveling to Colorado for a Photo opp with shooting victums

Why does Obama have to run down there? These people are grieving, their family members have just been murdered, and Obama and his motorcade has to run down there

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will travel to Colorado on Sunday to visit with victims of the movie theater shooting and their families.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer announced plans for the trip on Saturday night. Aides say will also include meetings with state and local officials.

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families - CBS News

Only a complete dick would object to the President consoling the victims of a massacre

If it walks like a dick, talks like a dick, and sounds like a dick...It's a Conservative.

Well I really dont mind it, sure it's a political stunt, but it is a pretty serious issue. I hope he doesnt turn it political, because then I wont be so nice. Also I'd like to hear him say he'd feed the culprit (whoever it is, not trying to blame the guy in custody yet) to sharks with fricken laser beams on their heads.

What does the president and the federal government have to do with a local shooting? Maybe the president should travel to his own Chicago were kids are being murderd every day and talk to them...He's joke

YOU are the joke.

A 6 yo girl was murdered. Her mom was shot twice & is paralyzed in critical condition, unaware of her daughter's death, and you post this shit...

You're a bug!

BTW, I live in Denver, asswipe.

Well I really dont mind it, sure it's a political stunt, but it is a pretty serious issue. I hope he doesnt turn it political, because then I wont be so nice. Also I'd like to hear him say he'd feed the culprit (whoever it is, not trying to blame the guy in custody yet) to sharks with fricken laser beams on their heads.

What does the president and the federal government have to do with a local shooting? Maybe the president should travel to his own Chicago were kids are being murderd every day and talk to them...He's joke

YOU are the joke.

A 6 yo girl was murdered. Her mom was shot twice & is paralyzed in critical condition, unaware of her daughter's death, and you post this shit...

You're a bug!

People live in Chicago too. Obama’s home town, I'm not belittling what happened there, I'm criticizing the fraud and chief. One is no more or less tragic than the other

Shortly before 7pm on 24 June a light-green van drove past. It slowed and stopped. A rifle appeared and shots rang out. A bullet thudded into Chastity's neck, killing her. She was nine years old.

Last edited:

YOU are the joke.

You're a bug!

People live in Chicago too. Obama’s home town, I'm not belittling what happened there, I'm criticizing the fraud and chief. One is no more or less tragic than the other

Shortly before 7pm on 24 June a light-green van drove past. It slowed and stopped. A rifle appeared and shots rang out. A bullet thudded into Chastity's neck, killing her. She was nine years old.

BS! You are ABSOLUTELY belittling what happened here...even in this, your latest post.

You are one sick fuck!

YOU are the joke.

You're a bug!

BS! You are ABSOLUTELY belittling what happened here...even in this, your latest post.

You are one sick fuck!

how so?

You are one sick fuck!

how so?

For normal people, the immensity of the tragedy dwarfs any hatred of the president. Not you...cuz you ain't normal!

Last edited:
For normal people, the immensity of the tragedy dwarfs any hatred of the president. Not you...cuz you ain't normal!

So kids dying in Chicago is not a tragedy?

Who do you think you're fooling? You don't give a whit about kids in Chicago any more than the ones in Denver. You're transparent. Get some friggin' therapy!!!

I care about all kids ,as I do the ones being murderd here in Detroit. You?

Why does Obama have to run down there? These people are grieving, their family members have just been murdered, and Obama and his motorcade has to run down there

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will travel to Colorado on Sunday to visit with victims of the movie theater shooting and their families.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer announced plans for the trip on Saturday night. Aides say will also include meetings with state and local officials.

God damn people. Obama gets his ass reamed for not going to the colorado fires quick enough, and now you are complaining because he goes to a US tragedy? Just make a thread whining because he is black and you are a racist twit. Save us all the two faced hypocricy and just tell us you are a racist slimeball.

Why does Obama have to run down there? These people are grieving, their family members have just been murdered, and Obama and his motorcade has to run down there.

And of course if the president elected to not go to Colorado you and other partisan hacks would accuse Obama of being uncaring and insensitive.

o-hatred-irrational-zz.jpg

Oh this is beyond disgusting. I have no words. No wait. Scumbucket. He's a scumbucket to use this. Oh hells bells he's turned into Al and Jesse.

I want to bazooka barf.

God damn people. Obama gets his ass reamed for not going to the colorado fires quick enough, and now you are complaining because he goes to a US tragedy? Just make a thread whining because he is black and you are a racist twit. Save us all the two faced hypocricy and just tell us you are a racist slimeball.

All you have is the race card. Good grief. You became boring quickly.

Forum List

Back