Obama to ban fishing?!?!?!?

I can see you don't give a shit.. Which is why you lie all the time and neglect to provide your own links to support your own claims.. I guess that means you have like.... Well.. Less than 0 credibility..

Of course you don't care about that either do you?? :cuckoo:

I don't make claims. I voice opinions. There is no link available for my opinion because they are my own original thoughts. I appreciate this is difficult for you to comprehend since you don't think, you just take your opinions from the HuffPo.

I certainly do not link to the media as a credible source for anything... because they are not a credible source. Linking to the media to 'back up' a 'claim' is laughable. Which is why I laugh at you.

I guess that means I don't give a shit about your opinions cuz, like, you don't have any. Foolish boy.

California Girl is right we can't trust the Main Stream Media for credible information. Thats why I get all my credible information from Message Boards

That explains a lot.

I can see you don't give a shit.. Which is why you lie all the time and neglect to provide your own links to support your own claims.. I guess that means you have like.... Well.. Less than 0 credibility..

I don't make claims. I voice opinions. There is no link available for my opinion because they are my own original thoughts. I appreciate this is difficult for you to comprehend since you don't think, you just take your opinions from the HuffPo.

I certainly do not link to the media as a credible source for anything... because they are not a credible source. Linking to the media to 'back up' a 'claim' is laughable. Which is why I laugh at you.

I guess that means I don't give a shit about your opinions cuz, like, you don't have any. Foolish boy.

However, since quite a few of Obama's appointees believe that animals should have legal representation.

So that quote above is just your opinion and should be ignored? It is completely baseless and has no foundation what so ever?? Is that what your saying?? I just want to be clear here.. It is your unfounded and retarded opinion that some or all Obama appointees believe that animals should have legal representation??

There is a claim.. Either provide a link or admit it is baseless and only your retarded opinion.. :eusa_whistle:

Cass Sunstein New Regulatory Czar for Obama Administration Unconstrained Truth

California Girl is right we can't trust the Main Stream Media for credible information. Thats why I get all my credible information from Message Boards

I knew there was a reason for your stupidity, I wasn't sure if you were born stupid or it was something you've been working on. Now I know.

California Girl is right about the animals rights comment just google "Cass Sunstein" and educate your stupid self.

Well.. You heard me.. That is the latest right wing smear against Obama.. Obama is going to ban all recreational fishing.. Killing a multi billion dollar industry..

I really want to know where you people come up with this stuff?? I mean seriously?? Do you people actually believe this garbage?? Is you tinfoil hat a size to big??

I mean this stuff is so stupid, I can't understand how anyone in their right mind would even believe this??

Obama Fishing Ban Myth: Debunking The Baseless Rumor

The fact that there is a website debunking this crap is sad.. But there are countless republican websites all with articles as if this stuff is true..

FACT!! ESPN which ran the original story has apologized and corrected their error..

FACT!! There is nothing to this story!! It is a rightwing lie!!

ESPNOutdoors.com: From the editor - ESPN

So? I want to know is this?? Why do you neotards actually believe this crap?? I mean seriiously?? Are you all really that stupid?? :eusa_whistle:

How do you believe that Obama is going to "CHANGE" politics in Washington? He hasn't yet and it seems it's business as usual with all the bi partisan bullshit only ramped up a couple of notches.

He said he was going to bring transparency to the processes that drive the engine of government while on the campaign trail...and then just yesterday he admitted that he doesn't pay much attention to the process in the House.

Yet you still believe he's doing what he promised to do...are you really that stupid? Talk about lies!?!?!

Ummmm.... No that isn't what he said.. He said the people don't care much about the process.. And frankly, they don't..

Talk less and listen more.. You might learn something.. There are no lies except your own..

and that's where he and yourself come off looking fucking stupid,, people absolutely do care about the process.

How do you believe that Obama is going to "CHANGE" politics in Washington? He hasn't yet and it seems it's business as usual with all the bi partisan bullshit only ramped up a couple of notches.

He said he was going to bring transparency to the processes that drive the engine of government while on the campaign trail...and then just yesterday he admitted that he doesn't pay much attention to the process in the House.

Yet you still believe he's doing what he promised to do...are you really that stupid? Talk about lies!?!?!

Ummmm.... No that isn't what he said.. He said the people don't care much about the process.. And frankly, they don't..

Talk less and listen more.. You might learn something.. There are no lies except your own..

You say the people aren't interested in the process? You're about as disconnected as Obama, Pelosi and Reid. Truth is more people are interested in the process now more than ever. Get your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up!

Just the right wingers. They had their heads up their asses the entire 8 years Bush was in the WH. Now, all of a sudden they are interested in the process??? Can you say partisan? I knew you could.

Well.. You heard me.. That is the latest right wing smear against Obama.. Obama is going to ban all recreational fishing.. Killing a multi billion dollar industry..

I really want to know where you people come up with this stuff?? I mean seriously?? Do you people actually believe this garbage?? Is you tinfoil hat a size to big??

I mean this stuff is so stupid, I can't understand how anyone in their right mind would even believe this??

The fact that there is a website debunking this crap is sad.. But there are countless republican websites all with articles as if this stuff is true..

FACT!! ESPN which ran the original story has apologized and corrected their error..

So? I want to know is this?? Why do you neotards actually believe this crap?? I mean seriiously?? Are you all really that stupid?? :eusa_whistle:

First, to that person that made a rip on Glenn Beck.

I am a listener of the Glenn Beck show(although I am not listening now) and I happen to know that Glenn Beck never tell a lie. How do I know. I listen to Glenn Beck, that is how I know!!

To denounce Glenn Beck is the same as denounce ing Jesus Christ! We Glenn Beck listeners know that Glenn Beck soul has been cleansed with pure spirits and his soul is now purified from any notions of "Sociil Justice" or any other type of justice you libfascists can think of!!

Glenn Beck is an idol to millions. His words are sound and honest. He is like the MLK of the right and will not cease until all Americans are freed from the social programs forced upon us.

"We will have our tax breaks!! We will have a Republican Congress!! We will have a Republican President!! We will take country back to conservative ideas" are the simple ideas of true Glenn Beck followers.

In fact, many communist back churches are feeling the might of Glenn Beck due to their drive to brain wash the masses. Their teaching of Obama as the messiah is heretical to true conservative morals, and their call to be demolished will soon be issued!! Take that as a warning, you communist christians!!

Now in response to txlonghorn:

Who said that Obama was going to change the Congress? Obama can not set rules in the Congress. Obama can not dictate to the Congress. In fact, Obama can only change how politics is done by the Whitehouse which he did do when he took over as Commander-in-chief. You did know this, right?

Hey lib. Aside from your idiotic talking point, do you understand how this came about?

Does the HuffPo deliberately start 'rumors' from the right so that they can disprove them or what?

Damn, liberals will believe anything as long as the HuffPo says it is so. Learn to think for yourselves, people. Once the initial pain stops, you will find it very liberating.

If you actually read it.. The rumor was started by ESPN.. Thanks for not reading it.. This rumor was then spread by conservative websites, Beck refered to it on his show on Fox, and Lush Limpnoodles on his radio show..

Huff had no hand in spreading it..

So my question for you?? Why are trying to start a rumor that is untrue and unfounded?? Just like a typical conservative I might add.. Huff did not in any way shape or form have any hand in spreading this rumor.. This was all done through conservative outlets..

I also included the link to ESPN's retraction and clarification of the story.. Which it appears you missed because you were to busy lying about Huffpo.. :cuckoo:

My question to you is 'who gives a fuck'? I don't.

However, since quite a few of Obama's appointees believe that animals should have legal representation, I can see why some might think it appropriate to extend those rights to fish. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Caligirl

By repling to this thread, you just showed that you do "give a fuck"!! So stop acting like you do not!!

That explains a lot.

Damn Right!

We can't trust journalistic icons like the New York Times, CBS News, Washingtomn Post or CNN to ever get their facts right. The reputations that have built for the last hundred years are just a sham
Thank god we can depend on Fox News and Internet Message boards to get the story right

Forum List

Back