Poll on MDs Abandoning Practice re Obamacare

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
According to the O'Reilly Show a couple of days ago, O'Reilly announced the following poll done by the prestigious Medicus Form New England Journal of Medicine.

I copied as much as I could of the the info down. I am sure someone can fill in the additional info if interested.

The questions were regarding the assumed Obamacare's passage.

63% of the MDs said that REFORM was needed, but it should be more gradual.

72% of the MDs said that the Public Option would have a negative effect.

46.3% of the MDs said that they may leave the Medical Profession if the Obamacare passes.

To me, this is ALARMING INFO.

Reason given for the results:

(1) The loss of control by the Medical Profession if Obamacare passes.

(2) The COSTS would make it untenable. One of the critical factors being the NECESSITY FOR TORT REFORM (caps mine).

Is there a link here somewhere to a source??

Or did you fart and that is what you found in the crotch of your undies?? :cuckoo:

• Banned
Is there a link here somewhere to a source??

Or did you fart and that is what you found in the crotch of your undies?? :cuckoo:

MagicSHIT,

Learn how to fucking read, you Obamarrhoidal POS.

I told you CLEARLY the extent of my info.

I told you CLEARLY that the rest was up to you.

So.......go and fuck yourself if you don't like the info, or its given source.

According to the O'Reilly Show a couple of days ago, O'Reilly announced the following poll done by the prestigious Medicus Form New England Journal of Medicine.

I copied as much as I could of the the info down. I am sure someone can fill in the additional info if interested.

46.3% of the MDs said that they may leave the Medical Profession if the Obamacare passes.

(2) The COSTS would make it untenable. One of the critical factors being the NECESSITY FOR TORT REFORM (caps mine).

Here is what you're looking for.

CNSNews.com - Nearly One-Third of Doctors Could Leave Medicine if Health-Care Reform Bill Passes, According to Survey Reported in New England Journal of Medicine

• Banned

Here is what you're looking for.

CNSNews.com - Nearly One-Third of Doctors Could Leave Medicine if Health-Care Reform Bill Passes, According to Survey Reported in New England Journal of Medicine

The O'Reilly Factor is indeed "FAIR & BALANCED".

Its Reportage has NEVER been distorted to my knowledge. NOT ONCE.

RARE ERRORS MADE are INVARIABLY PUBLICLY RETRACTED.

The O'Reilly Factor is CLEARLY not one of the Obamarrhoidal Propaganda Outlets like MOVE ON .ORG, DAILY KOS, MEDIA MATTERS, PUFFINGTON POST . etc.....which INVARIABLY PUKES OUT PUKE.

Thank you US Army Retired.

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

doesnt matter to the k00ks..................:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back