Obama takes lead in Texas!

Jake gets good, solid left, center, and right approval. The far right does not count because they are only RINOs if that. GOP has to cut tios with the crazees.

The far right insanely talks about the insanity of everyone else when their contributions are to get Romney's ass kicked into the gutter next month.

I want Romney to win, but the Far Right proves we can't do it with the crazees and the libertarians.

Time to reform the party.

The far right insanely talks about the insanity of everyone else when their contributions are to get Romney's ass kicked into the gutter next month.

I want Romney to win, but the Far Right proves we can't do it with the crazees and the libertarians.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm Barrack Obama and I approved this message.
535863_3021130137911_1552410157_32081581_514896283_n.jpg

I feel your pain. in eight presidential elections, I've voted GOP five times, Libertarian twice and Democrat once. And I'll never vote GOP again as long as they keep letting the far right drag them into lunacy. If they don't want those of us in the middle - they'd rather cater to the far right - then fine. This middle-of-the-roader will vote for Blue Dog Democrats.

I criticize the Far Right loonies like Jroc and bigrebnc.

We don't want you loonies having any say in a Romney administration.

We'll be the ones putting Romney in office. People like you will be helping Obama in one way or the other....I'll be out there with the Tea Party Patriots getting out the vote for Romney:cool:

I feel your pain. in eight presidential elections, I've voted GOP five times, Libertarian twice and Democrat once. And I'll never vote GOP again as long as they keep letting the far right drag them into lunacy. If they don't want those of us in the middle - they'd rather cater to the far right - then fine. This middle-of-the-roader will vote for Blue Dog Democrats.

There aren't many more of those.... Obama lover. You and Jake should have a strategy session. How to screw the Tea party and elect Obama:eusa_clap:

Blue Dogs Headed for Extinction, Pushing Washington Democrats Even Further to the Left

“Congressional elections are just underway in 2012 but the Blue Dog losses are already starting to pile up, as several senior members have opted to retire, others face more challenging districts and those who've confronted the voters -- Altmire and Holden -- have been involuntarily sent packing.

“Only two short years ago, the Blue Dog Coalition numbered 54 as Democrats controlled the House. But they were decimated by the 2010 elections, as many of the GOP victories came at the expense of moderate Democrats who had previously held those swing districts.

“By the swearing-in of the 112th Congress, the Blue Dogs' numbers had been cut in half. Now, they are flirting with slipping into the teens

Blue Dogs Headed for Extinction, Pushing Washington Democrats Even Further to the Left | Freedom Project

We'll be the ones putting Romney in office. People like you will be helping Obama in one way or the other....I'll be out there with the Tea Party Patriots getting out the vote for Romney:cool:
Which is exactly why I think Ron Paul cringes every time someone says he's the father of the Tea Party.

Which is exactly why I think Ron Paul cringes every time someone says he's the father of the Tea Party.

That would be because he isnt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v82_xj7t6k&feature=player_detailpage]Rick Santelli and the Start of the Tea Party.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I agree. Or ... If he was then he had some very stupid children who didn't understand the message. In which case I would disown them.

No, you are not. He will be elected despite you, then he is going to crush you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v82_xj7t6k&feature=player_detailpage]Rick Santelli and the Start of the Tea Party.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I agree. Or ... If he was then he had some very stupid children who didn't understand the message. In which case I would disown them.

Yes you keep thinking that....Whatever makes you feel special.
*blink*blink*

I agree that someone that agree's with you should be seen as "special"... However I would like it noted that I don't agree with you for the same reasons as you are applying to the subject. So that makes it alright.

:D

Forum List

Back