Obama takes lead in Texas!

Jroc, go back and read what I wrote.

You are not a conservative,merely a neo-con loon who, along with the other neo-cons, are not going to have the opportunity to take us all to war again.

Listen very carefully to MR's foreign policy talks. You are not included for a reason.

You are not a conservative,merely a neo-con loon who, along with the other neo-cons, are not going to have the opportunity to take us all to war again.

Listen very carefully to MR's foreign policy talks. You are not included for a reason.

Get it through your head Jake, The Tea Party is going to be on the streets getting out the vote for Romney. Where will you be?

The far right insanely talks about the insanity of everyone else when their contributions are to get Romney's ass kicked into the gutter next month.

I want Romney to win, but the Far Right proves we can't do it with the crazees and the libertarians.

Time to reform the party.

I feel your pain. in eight presidential elections, I've voted GOP five times, Libertarian twice and Democrat once. And I'll never vote GOP again as long as they keep letting the far right drag them into lunacy. If they don't want those of us in the middle - they'd rather cater to the far right - then fine. This middle-of-the-roader will vote for Blue Dog Democrats.

No one needs to read your lies.

Been do that for the GOP for decades.

Will be doing that for Romney.

And will be poisoning the Tea Party and far right wherever possible.

Get it through your head Jake, The Tea Party is going to be on the streets getting out the vote for Romney. Where will you be?

Recent polling shows Obama taking a lead in the massive state of Texas. With its 38 electoral votes, the win in Texas will clearly put Obama over the top

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Texas: Romney vs. Obama

While the poll may show Romney with a 15% lead, it is clear that this is due to an oversampling of Republicans. The corrupt poll shows 38% Republicans and only 31% Democrat.

More telling is the oversampling of Conservatives in Texas. The poll sampled 50% Conservative and only 16% Liberal

Equalizing the sampling gives Obama a clear victory in Texas

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2012/WPA_TX_0912.pdf

Equalizing the sampling doesn't reflect reality. Sorry but you're way off on this one

Recent polling shows Obama taking a lead in the massive state of Texas. With its 38 electoral votes, the win in Texas will clearly put Obama over the top

While the poll may show Romney with a 15% lead, it is clear that this is due to an oversampling of Republicans. The corrupt poll shows 38% Republicans and only 31% Democrat.

More telling is the oversampling of Conservatives in Texas. The poll sampled 50% Conservative and only 16% Liberal

The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

What about all the non-immigrant hispanics?

BTW - North Texas' slogan ought to be "A Chinese Buffet in Every Town". I used to drive back and forth between Louisiana and Arizona quite often, and took 287. Smoked tons of dope going both ways. By that point in the journey I was usually very high and hungry and every town having a Chinese buffet always worked out well for me. There were also a couple towns where either gas taxes were through the roof or there was a gas trust in operation, the price per gallon would literally go up like 25% in this one town for no apparent reason

Last edited:
The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

interesting... the only relative i have in texas is in computers and makes a lot more than you do...

oh yeah, he's white and jewish and lives near dallas and is voting obama.

you people spew the most ridiculous stuff... that's the problem when you don't think before you post.

You people and your group think make me laugh. Such lack of intellect and such overly emotional gibberish. :lol:

What's "overly emotionional" about Jillians post? The fact she used the word "ridiculous"? You're the one using an emoticon.

Equalizing the sampling doesn't reflect reality. Sorry but you're way off on this one

Bullshit

If they interviewed an equal number of Texas Liberals as Conservatives, Obama will be way ahead

They have to cheat to make it look like Romney is winning Texas

Bullshit

If they interviewed an equal number of Texas Liberals as Conservatives, Obama will be way ahead

But Texas does not have an equal number of liberals as conservatives! Jeez you're slow this morning!

Bullshit

But Texas does not have an equal number of liberals as conservatives! Jeez you're slow this morning!

And Ohio does not have an equal number of Democrats and Republicans....Jeez you're slow this morning

Last edited:
Been do that for the GOP for decades.

Will be doing that for Romney.

And will be poisoning the Tea Party and far right wherever possible.

Slandering Romney supporters will not help the cause, get your mind right man. The first order of business in the get rid of Obama ...Get it?

I am not slandering Romney supporters at all, which are the mainstream Republicans.

The Tea Party, far right, and libertarians are parasites on the American nation . . . get it?

So are the neo-cons.

The polling is telling us that Americans hate the Tea Party far right and supporters far more than they dislike Obama.

Otherwise, MR should be up by 20 points.

I hope we hear those screams, Thanatos.

Then we will hear your screams as Romney moves to the center to govern.

The polling is telling us that Americans hate the Tea Party far right and supporters far more than they dislike Obama.

Otherwise, MR should be up by 20 points.

:lol:Please.... With the emotional attachment to Obama? The more you post the more off the wall of stupidity they become:eusa_clap:

Jroc, sane America hates you neo-conservatives and your policies.

They loathe you guys and your policies.

Americans have not forgotten; they never will.

Forum List

Back