Obama takes lead in Texas!

No, Sakinago, they don't. Whistle by the graveyard when you walk that way?

Im sorry, how many people of Mexican decent living in Texas do you work with? Anyway, my point is, Mexicans have been in Texas for a long, long, long time... yet Texas still goes red... why would that change now?

Nigga pleez........

Texas polls are corrupt. They routinely oversample Republicans and Conservatives. How can anyone believe the polls in Texas when they don't sample enough Democrats and Liberals

Unskewed polls show Obama way ahead in Texas

Why would Texas go Mccain 4 years ago, then turn around and decide they love Obama, doesn't even make sense.

Texas loved McCain

Romney is a doofus

The Hispanic voting numbers are growing exponentially in Texas is what you are ignorning, and, no, they are not GOP or anti-immigrant friendly. You are wrong. Live with it.

Im sorry, how many people of Mexican decent living in Texas do you work with? Anyway, my point is, Mexicans have been in Texas for a long, long, long time... yet Texas still goes red... why would that change now?

The Hispanic voting numbers are growing exponentially in Texas is what you are ignorning, and, no, they are not GOP or anti-immigrant friendly. You are wrong. Live with it.

Really cause all I am hearing is that they're pretty upset with the immigration reform that never happened that was promised. And again they have been growing for a long, long, long time. Why is it going to change now, you still have not answered this question. And I dont think you know the difference between an assimilated hispanic v.s. a mexican that identifies themselves as mexican.

You are hearing wrong, but you can post figures if you wish. Yes, their numbers have been growing for a long time. You will not be able to show that the majority of Hispanics vote GOP. And what you think or don't think doesn't mean anything.

Point: either the Texas GOP steps up to meet Hispanic needs or the state will go Democratic by 2020.

You are hearing wrong, but you can post figures if you wish. Yes, their numbers have been growing for a long time. You will not be able to show that the majority of Hispanics vote GOP. And what you think or don't think doesn't mean anything.

Point: either the Texas GOP steps up to meet Hispanic needs or the state will go Democratic by 2020.

I never said they go a majority GOP, I said the exact opposite. And they're needs are the same as every American, jobs and opportunity. Other than that they're Americans just like you and me.

Now you are waffling? Then why is the GOP failing to get a majority of their votes in Texas, even as Hispanic voting numbers are growing.

Now you are waffling? Then why is the GOP failing to get a majority of their votes in Texas, even as Hispanic voting numbers are growing.

The GOP is losing Texas

They have to resort to oversampling and skewed polls to make it look like they are winning

RW is making fun of you turds. And doing a good job of it.

Yeah, all the polling is wrong. Morons.

The GOP is losing Texas

They have to resort to oversampling and skewed polls to make it look like they are winning

^ leftwhiner thinks he's making some witty point.

:cuckoo:

For him it is "witty" liberal standards aren't very high

The only corrupt polls that are out there are the ones that have Obama up by double digits in battleground states. These polls are based on the fact that dems will have even more registered voters than 4 years ago, which is clearly not happening. And they dont take into account that 2 out of 3 independents are breaking for Romney. Cant tell you who is gonna win it right now, but it is no doubt gonna be a close election...not a landslide. I do think Romney is starting to get the edge, and I also think that the debates in this election will actually be a big factor (which they usually arn't, until the country is in situations like we're in now).

^ leftwhiner thinks he's making some witty point.

:cuckoo:

For him it is "witty" liberal standards aren't very high

The only corrupt polls that are out there are the ones that have Obama up by double digits in battleground states. These polls are based on the fact that dems will have even more registered voters than 4 years ago, which is clearly not happening. And they dont take into account that 2 out of 3 independents are breaking for Romney. Cant tell you who is gonna win it right now, but it is no doubt gonna be a close election...not a landslide. I do think Romney is starting to get the edge, and I also think that the debates in this election will actually be a big factor (which they usually arn't, until the country is in situations like we're in now).

If Romney goes after Obama hard he'll win the debates and the election. He can't be Mr Nice guy, If he is he'll lose.

Jroc, you finally get it. MR can't play it from Tea Party delusional themes.

Romney has to stand up to Obama, has to abandon the far right nonsense none of which he believes personally, and go on the warpath.

If he does that, he and the reasonable GOP have a chance.

Texas polls are corrupt. They routinely oversample Republicans and Conservatives. How can anyone believe the polls in Texas when they don't sample enough Democrats and Liberals

Unskewed polls show Obama way ahead in Texas

Why would Texas go Mccain 4 years ago, then turn around and decide they love Obama, doesn't even make sense.

Texas loved McCain

Romney is a doofus

He's a lying, stealing corrupt doofus and he's that in EVERY state.

Forum List

Back