Obama takes lead in Texas!

Jroc, you finally get it. MR can't play it from Tea Party delusional themes.

Romney has to stand up to Obama, has to abandon the far right nonsense none of which he believes personally, and go on the warpath.

If he does that, he and the reasonable GOP have a chance.

Romney has already made it clear what he wants to do. And Id say I agree with what he says, and it pretty much aligns well with standard GOP dogma. He wants to eliminate tax loopholes for the rich in our overly-complicated tax system (this will be done by simplification). And he wants to cut taxes (not tax revenue) on business's by 20% which will bring it around 28% (which is what it was during Reagans term). He also wants to cut spending.

Obama's plan to increase taxes on the rich doesn't even make sense because he is not going to fix the loopholes. So the tons of rich people who use loopholes will still get away with not paying taxes and the ones who do will be drawn to use the loopholes.

It is happening

When you poll an equal number of Liberals and Conservatives in Texas, Obama has a clear lead

LOL show me the breakdown of this Poll

It is in the link.

The breakdown is applying a con/lib correction to a repub/dem ratio in a state with a lot of conservative democrats. The same thing could be done with a state which has alot of liberal republicans. Not that we could find one ...except for possibly Maine or Vermont...

a state which has alot of liberal republicans.
Dean says they dont exist......ALL Republicans are the same....no difference...ask him ....he will tell ya....

If Romney can keep it on sensible economics and GOP themes, and not let Obama bait him down the Tea Party mantra, he may do very well.

LOL show me the breakdown of this Poll

It is in the link.

The breakdown is applying a con/lib correction to a repub/dem ratio in a state with a lot of conservative democrats. The same thing could be done with a state which has alot of liberal republicans. Not that we could find one ...except for possibly Maine or Vermont...

LOl conservative democrats......Fucking funny shit right there.

whats so funny?.....they exist.....i used to be one....

You are hearing wrong, but you can post figures if you wish. Yes, their numbers have been growing for a long time. You will not be able to show that the majority of Hispanics vote GOP. And what you think or don't think doesn't mean anything.

Point: either the Texas GOP steps up to meet Hispanic needs or the state will go Democratic by 2020.

Jake.... Mexicans and Co. look at the DNC as the lesser of two evils......the Dems are not fooling anyone......and in 10-15 years time when THEY take over the Party.....it will be a somewhat different Party.....

Now you are waffling? Then why is the GOP failing to get a majority of their votes in Texas, even as Hispanic voting numbers are growing.

The GOP is losing Texas

They have to resort to oversampling and skewed polls to make it look like they are winning
the Democrats may be losing a lot of California too RW....a lot of people out here are not to happy with that Party.....and this includes a lot of Democrats......i love it....it means more people leaving the Parties......maybe people are starting to wake up......

If Romney can keep it on sensible economics and GOP themes, and not let Obama bait him down the Tea Party mantra, he may do very well.

So jakes Anti Constitution. True story.

Jakes got Tea party derangement syndrome, like the rest of the leftist on the board. Romney needs to attack Obama on his failed record, push his reforms and his plan for reviving the economy. Smaller government, more domestic energy production, repeal Obamacare, reform entitlements, tax reform and stop all these stupid EPA regulations which are continuing to drive business and manufacturing out of the country

So jakes Anti Constitution. True story.

Jakes got Tea party derangement syndrome, like the rest of the leftist on the board. Romney needs to attack Obama on his failed record, push his reforms and his plan for reviving the economy. Smaller government, more domestic energy production, repeal Obamacare, reform entitlements, tax reform and stop all these stupid EPA regulations which are continuing to drive business and manufacturing out of the country

pretty much. Can't see why Jake if he was a republican would be against this. But we already know what he will say.:eusa_whistle:

The Tea Party delusionals are out in force and are going to get a beat down in November if Romney does not beat them down on Wednesday. It is his last chance to save the campaign and a reasonable presentation of the Constitution.

The Tea Party delusionals are out in force and are going to get a beat down in November if Romney does not beat them down on Wednesday. It is his last chance to save the campaign and a reasonable presentation of the Constitution.

reasonable presentation of the Constitution.

Don't make baseless bullshit comments than not expect to be called on them. Now what the fuck do you mean "reasonable presentation of the Constitution." Don't you mean to protect and defend the Constitution?

:cuckoo:Get some psychological help idiot. Romney has to beat Obama not the tea party, they will be on the streets getting out the vote for Romney, unlike you here who criticize Romney supporters at every turn...don't "help" him:eusa_eh:

:cuckoo:Get some psychological help idiot. Romney has to beat Obama not the tea party, they will be on the streets getting out the vote for Romney, unlike you here who criticize Romney supporters at every turn...don't "help" him:eusa_eh:

Jake has a hard time showing that he supports Romney when he attacks those who will vote for romney.

I criticize the Far Right loonies like Jroc and bigrebnc.

We don't want you loonies having any say in a Romney administration.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm Barrack Obama and I approved this message.
535863_3021130137911_1552410157_32081581_514896283_n.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JakeStarkey again.

Jake get's more liberal approval than from any other group here and he claims he's a republican.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back