Obama Supporter Bashes Obama, Defends Bain Capital

Since you claim Robert Byrd changed, can you explain to us what a "white ******" is?

Chief, I've answered your questions and provided you with multiple links.

Time to answer mine.

Is it your contention..that people CANNOT CHANGE?

Nope. You still haven't explained what a "white ******" is. Still waiting.

That would be a "second" question.

In any case..you're playing games.

This is the problem we have today in the United States of America. The racist indoctrination of many Americans is ruining our nation. Salt Jones is an example of the lunacy and ignorance that has taken root in our culture.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know American history?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.- IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution declared that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." Formally abolishing slavery in the United States, the 13th Amendment was passed by the Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified by the states on December 6, 1865.

AN ACT To enforce the fifteenth amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act shall be known as the "Voting Rights Act of 1965."

SEC. 2. No voting qualification or prerequisite to voting, or standard, practice, or procedure shall be imposed or applied by any State or political subdivision to deny or abridge the right of any citizen of the United States to vote on account of race or color.-Transcript of Voting Rights Act (1965)

When did the so called "racist indoctrination of many Americans" begin and when did it "take root in our culture"?

What is wrong with you? Old WHITE people wrote, voted for and got all of those signed into law. You have stated that you hate white people.

To answer your question, read some of the statements made Rev Wright, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan and a host of other black race baiters. Then read what Martin Luther King preached and you will see the difference between 'racist indoctrination' and reason.

So blacks are being racially indoctrinated, but white Americans weren't racially indoctrinated between 1776 and 1865 or between 1865 and 1965?

You white conservatives make me laugh. I'm glad you're scared, you should be. We are going to do to you what you did to everyone else and it's not going to be fun, for you.

gee, that settles it. now everyone who supports the president is going to go out and put the rightwingnuts back in power.

do you honestly think this is effective as against anyone who *would* and *has* voted for the president? i don't. i think it's more fauxrage and nonsense....

fwiw, i saw cory booker make his statements. he's briliant and will be the next governor of new jersey. his criticisms were of BOTH the idea of swiftboating the president with racist trash about reverend wright (which failed the first time around) AND about demonizing bain. so your o/p is HALF right.

he's also backtracked now, but that's besides the point.

I agree. The Reverend Wright stuff is bullshit. But we went through that in 2008. We are now going through the "Bain Capital is vampire capitalism" garbage, and its getting called out just like the Wright nonsense. And I don't see the Romney campaign making attack ads about Reverend Wright.

Hope and Change!

Except it's not "garbage".

What Bain Capital did..was do good for their investors..and screw the average American working folks.

And if you are on receiving end of that bargain..or are in a country that benefitted from America's job loses..

Then it's fine.

Otherwise..it seems to be very much like what the mythical vampire engages in..

gee, that settles it. now everyone who supports the president is going to go out and put the rightwingnuts back in power.

do you honestly think this is effective as against anyone who *would* and *has* voted for the president? i don't. i think it's more fauxrage and nonsense....

fwiw, i saw cory booker make his statements. he's briliant and will be the next governor of new jersey. his criticisms were of BOTH the idea of swiftboating the president with racist trash about reverend wright (which failed the first time around) AND about demonizing bain. so your o/p is HALF right.

he's also backtracked now, but that's besides the point.

I agree. The Reverend Wright stuff is bullshit. But we went through that in 2008. We are now going through the "Bain Capital is vampire capitalism" garbage, and its getting called out just like the Wright nonsense. And I don't see the Romney campaign making attack ads about Reverend Wright.

Hope and Change!

What Bain Capital did..was do good for their investors..and screw the average American working folks.

And if you are on receiving end of that bargain..or are in a country that benefitted from America's job loses..

Then it's fine.

Good to see that you're not above wallowing in class warfare, no matter how great the mythology.

:thup:

Read above and tell us why Roberty Byrd used the term "*******" in 2001 if he had changed.

He used the term "White *******" What is your definition of the word "******"?

So you're okay with the term "white *******"? Nice.

"He used the term "White *******" What is your definition of the word "******"?

Still waiting for your definition of the word "******".

Why wouldn't I be ok with the term "White ******"? It has nothing to do with me or are you saying otherwise?

P.S. You don't have the quicks for this game. Quit while you're behind.

Chief, I've answered your questions and provided you with multiple links.

Time to answer mine.

Is it your contention..that people CANNOT CHANGE?

Why, the nerve. How dare you accuse me of acting like a disingenuous liberal.

"Yesterday, Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker (D) attacked the Obama campaign for making an issue of Mitt Romney’s tenure at Bain Capital during an appearance on Meet the Press. While the progressive leader later backed off the criticisms, Republicans have been quick to highlight his comments as an attack against the idea that scrutiny of Mitt Romney’s record as a businessman is fair game.
A ThinkProgress examination of New Jersey campaign finance records for Booker’s first run for Mayor — back in 2002 — suggests a possible reason for his unease with attacks on Bain Capital and venture capital. They were among his earliest and most generous backers."

See they are all hooked together. Bain Romney Obama. Corporations play both sides and so do politicians.
Fuck we should elect Ron Paul cuz he is the only one not playing ball with them yet.

And you note just mere hours later he did a 180...and it wasn't BAIN that contacted him to elicit the turn around to make him look the fool.

It was the Black Community in New Jersey that let him know that he was done if he didn't get his shit together. Booker needs the black voters, more than they need him.

It was? Really? I doubt YOU know what you are talking about Salt-Peter.

He used the term "White *******" What is your definition of the word "******"?

Why wouldn't I be ok with the term "White ******"? It has nothing to do with me or are you saying otherwise?

You're the one excusing it. Not me. Another sudden case of "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome. Seems to be an epidemic. How does it feel to get your ass kicked at your own game?

Hope and Change!

Then it's fine.

Good to see that you're not above wallowing in class warfare, no matter how great the mythology.

I'm not.

I'm pointing out that these sort of practices aren't good for the overall economy. As is fostering the huge disparity between a few extremely wealthy people..and the rest of the nation.

That sort of thing never lasts..and usually leads to some very bad outcomes.

Why, the nerve. How dare you accuse me of acting like a disingenuous liberal.

:lol:

You're playing games here chief. Like a good conservative.

Faced with anything tough..the games or name calling come out.

Pretty simple.

You're the one excusing it. Not me. Another sudden case of "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome. Seems to be an epidemic. How does it feel to get your ass kicked at your own game?

Explain why I should be upset by the term "White ******". What does the term have to do with me?

Then it's fine.

I'm not.

I'm pointing out that these sort of practices aren't good for the overall economy. As is fostering the huge disparity between a few extremely wealthy people..and the rest of the nation.

I understand you love Obama and you will support him no matter what, but here's the thing. Don't expect educated reasonable people who work for a living to buy the BS. It's not gonna sell as well this time. How many college graduates who voted for Obama while in school can't find a job? Bye bye.

Maybe you should contact that Booker fellow and tell the state of New Jersey to stop investing all that money in their pension fund in firms like Bain Capital. After all, you know better!

Blackstone to get record $2.5 billion New Jersey investment

By Greg Roumeliotis

Fri Dec 9, 2011 11:44am GMT

(Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP (BX.N) said on Thursday that New Jersey's public pension fund plans to invest a total of up to $2.5 billion (1.6 billion pounds) in its funds, making it the largest single-year commitment in the private equity group's history.

New Jersey Division of Investment (NJDOI), which manages the $66.2 billion pension fund, is to invest $1.8 billion across Blackstone's investment businesses, bringing its total commitment in Blackstone over the last year to $2.5 billion.

The move is the latest bid among the major buyout houses to boost their assets under management by offering to manage large amounts of capital across different asset classes in exchange for more attractive investment terms.

Blackstone's rivals KKR & Co LP (KKR.N) and Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N) raised the "mega-mandate" stakes last month by announcing they would manage $3 billion each on behalf of the Teacher Retirement System of Texas.

New Jersey's investment is to be split between $1 billion allocated to existing Blackstone funds and $1.5 billion in tailor-made products, not covered by existing offerings, in order to tap opportunities in global market dislocations.

Blackstone to get record $2.5 billion New Jersey investment | Reuters

Can you believe all those average New Jersey workers fostering inequality and doing bad things to the economy?

I'm not.

I understand you love Obama and you will support him no matter what, but here's the thing. Don't expect educated reasonable people who work for a living to buy the BS. It's not gonna sell as well this time. How many college graduates who voted for Obama while in school can't find a job? Bye bye.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't even stick with your own threads..you have to cut into others..

Too funny.

Hilarious, actually.

And you note just mere hours later he did a 180...and it wasn't BAIN that contacted him to elicit the turn around to make him look the fool.

It was the Black Community in New Jersey that let him know that he was done if he didn't get his shit together. Booker needs the black voters, more than they need him.

This is what I posted last night on this thread. I think it was post #4 or #8:

Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Salt Jones

Booker will be clarifying on Morning Joe, first thing in the morning. He's already heard from New Jersey's black community, that his chances of running for governor are crap without black support.

Watch and learn.

Maybe you should contact that Booker fellow and tell the state of New Jersey to stop investing all that money in their pension fund in firms like Bain Capital. After all, you know better!

Blackstone to get record $2.5 billion New Jersey investment

By Greg Roumeliotis

Fri Dec 9, 2011 11:44am GMT

(Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP (BX.N) said on Thursday that New Jersey's public pension fund plans to invest a total of up to $2.5 billion (1.6 billion pounds) in its funds, making it the largest single-year commitment in the private equity group's history.

New Jersey Division of Investment (NJDOI), which manages the $66.2 billion pension fund, is to invest $1.8 billion across Blackstone's investment businesses, bringing its total commitment in Blackstone over the last year to $2.5 billion.

The move is the latest bid among the major buyout houses to boost their assets under management by offering to manage large amounts of capital across different asset classes in exchange for more attractive investment terms.

Blackstone's rivals KKR & Co LP (KKR.N) and Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N) raised the "mega-mandate" stakes last month by announcing they would manage $3 billion each on behalf of the Teacher Retirement System of Texas.

New Jersey's investment is to be split between $1 billion allocated to existing Blackstone funds and $1.5 billion in tailor-made products, not covered by existing offerings, in order to tap opportunities in global market dislocations.

Blackstone to get record $2.5 billion New Jersey investment | Reuters

Can you believe all those average New Jersey workers fostering inequality and doing bad things to the economy?

Hey..we'll see how it goes..won't we?

How JPMorgan Lost $2 Billion Without Really Trying - Businessweek

Salt Jones

Booker will be clarifying on Morning Joe, first thing in the morning. He's already heard from New Jersey's black community, that his chances of running for governor are crap without black support.

Watch and learn.

I don't think for ONE minute that's what changed his mind...

Salt Jones

Watch and learn.

I don't think for ONE minute that's what changed his mind...

You don't know how much Obama is loved in the black community. That's why we laugh about the supposed riff over Obama's "gay marriage" statement. The same thing that happened to Booker is happening to those black pastors who spoke out against Obama, the community will crush them. Watch them start to praise Obama when those collection plates dry up.

Forum List

Back