Obama Supporter Bashes Obama, Defends Bain Capital

I'm pointing out that these sort of practices aren't good for the overall economy. As is fostering the huge disparity between a few extremely wealthy people..and the rest of the nation.

That sort of thing never lasts..and usually leads to some very bad outcomes.

Maybe you should contact that Booker fellow and tell the state of New Jersey to stop investing all that money in their pension fund in firms like Bain Capital. After all, you know better!

Blackstone to get record $2.5 billion New Jersey investment

By Greg Roumeliotis

Fri Dec 9, 2011 11:44am GMT

(Reuters) - Blackstone Group LP (BX.N) said on Thursday that New Jersey's public pension fund plans to invest a total of up to $2.5 billion (1.6 billion pounds) in its funds, making it the largest single-year commitment in the private equity group's history.

New Jersey Division of Investment (NJDOI), which manages the $66.2 billion pension fund, is to invest $1.8 billion across Blackstone's investment businesses, bringing its total commitment in Blackstone over the last year to $2.5 billion.

The move is the latest bid among the major buyout houses to boost their assets under management by offering to manage large amounts of capital across different asset classes in exchange for more attractive investment terms.

Blackstone's rivals KKR & Co LP (KKR.N) and Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N) raised the "mega-mandate" stakes last month by announcing they would manage $3 billion each on behalf of the Teacher Retirement System of Texas.

New Jersey's investment is to be split between $1 billion allocated to existing Blackstone funds and $1.5 billion in tailor-made products, not covered by existing offerings, in order to tap opportunities in global market dislocations.

Blackstone to get record $2.5 billion New Jersey investment | Reuters

Can you believe all those average New Jersey workers fostering inequality and doing bad things to the economy?

Hey..we'll see how it goes..won't we?

How JPMorgan Lost $2 Billion Without Really Trying - Businessweek

If you think the two are the same, you are in way over your head.

This is what I posted last night on this thread. I think it was post #4 or #8:

I don't think for ONE minute that's what changed his mind...

You don't know how much Obama is loved in the black community. That's why we laugh about the supposed riff over Obama's "gay marriage" statement. The same thing that happened to Booker is happening to those black pastors who spoke out against Obama, the community will crush them. Watch them start to praise Obama when those collection plates dry up.

Gotta give you credit for admitting to the corruption.

You don't know how much Obama is loved in the black community. That's why we laugh about the supposed riff over Obama's "gay marriage" statement. The same thing that happened to Booker is happening to those black pastors who spoke out against Obama, the community will crush them. Watch them start to praise Obama when those collection plates dry up.

Agreed.

"Corruption"?

Do you know what that word means?

"Corruption"?

Do you know what that word means?

Weak.

Try again Mr. Moderator.

Maybe you should contact that Booker fellow and tell the state of New Jersey to stop investing all that money in their pension fund in firms like Bain Capital. After all, you know better!

Blackstone to get record $2.5 billion New Jersey investment | Reuters

Can you believe all those average New Jersey workers fostering inequality and doing bad things to the economy?

Hey..we'll see how it goes..won't we?

How JPMorgan Lost $2 Billion Without Really Trying - Businessweek

If you think the two are the same, you are in way over your head.

he does, he is....

Forum List

Back