Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir

I think I will decide what "I" should or shouldn't do and not leave up to a person such as yourself to tell me what "I" should or shouldn't do. I certainly don't tell "YOU" what "YOU" should or shouldn't do. It's a political message board.

Yeah, no shit.

I am just telling "YOU" that a poster looks like a dumbass when they pull this crap.

Obviously, "YOU" can do whatever "YOU" want.

I think I will decide what "I" should or shouldn't do and not leave up to a person such as yourself to tell me what "I" should or shouldn't do. I certainly don't tell "YOU" what "YOU" should or shouldn't do. It's a political message board.

Yeah, no shit.

I am just telling "YOU" that a poster looks like a dumbass when they pull this crap.

"You" have a right to "your" opinion, gotohell.
"I" have my opinion about you, also. Ironically, they are about the same. :lol:

I disagree with you, but I don't call you a paid goon, G. Feeling left out?
Like I said....he is no hobbyist with this Bill.

maybe he's actually read it... unlike the people talking about 'death panels'.

how much do you think TPS gets paid per post? or USArmyRetard?

Yeah. Now educating yourself about a piece of information = being a paid shill.

theres a difference between say education and 'advocation' btw.

I love the conceit that drives this stupidity: "I can't argue against you, so I'll accuse you of being hooker to undermine your credibility!"

and this is new? or exclusive?

Yeah, no shit.

"You" have a right to "your" opinion, gotohell.
"I" have my opinion about you, also. Ironically, they are about the same. :lol:

Aren't we melodramatic? You don't know me, save for what I post on here.

At any rate, get down with your bad-self if you want to play the lightweight.

I disagree with you, but I don't call you a paid goon, G. Feeling left out?
Like I said....he is no hobbyist with this Bill.

TPS, and USA.R. I would call wingnuts...I would never call greenbeard a wingnut. I doubt that anyone who has read the bill has the details down the way greenbeard does, Jillian. My feelings about this bill with the number of pages, and still so much left for interpretation because of lack of wording is a failure, but an intended failure which most from the left will never admit to.

i'll respectfully disagree. they act like paid shills, posting thread after thread of trash, imo as do a couple of others. i know there was one person who absolutely mentioned that they got paid per post and per hit on their troll threads. i can't remember offhand who it was, but it might have been USARetard.

do you know what greenbeard does for a living? is he an attorney in the health field? a hospital administrator? an attorney who took a class that dealt with the subject in CLE? in the insurance business? is he a law student? a college student?

all you have to do is read the section of the bill in question and you know that the whole 'death panel' argument is a fraud.

there isn't "so much left for interpretation", my friend. there is just propaganda distorting what it is because the terms 'death panel' and 'obamacare' resonate.

Last edited:

I am sure he has, I am not sure this is really in question, but reading it doesn't make his opinion of its 'affect' or 'effect' any more or less credible than mine or yours, philosophical outlook vis vis big gov. etc. is irreconcilable and thats fine, we are past that.

There's a lot lost in translation here.......the constant claims of misunderstanding and the spooky death panel diatribe are due to the lack of ability of some to communicate effectively AND with intellectual honestly.

theres a difference between say education and 'advocation' btw.

You're right, I'm the only one on the board with an opinion about the value of the provisions in this law. I'll try to be as impartial as the rest of you in the future. :up:

Greenbeard,

You fucked this all up. Next time try to appear a little more ignorant and stick to the pre-approved talking points (i.e. "Death Panals") and you will be given the credibility you deserve.

TPS, and USA.R. I would call wingnuts...I would never call greenbeard a wingnut. I doubt that anyone who has read the bill has the details down the way greenbeard does, Jillian. My feelings about this bill with the number of pages, and still so much left for interpretation because of lack of wording is a failure, but an intended failure which most from the left will never admit to.

i'll respectfully disagree. they act like paid shills, posting thread after thread of trash, imo as do a couple of others. i know there was one person who absolutely mentioned that they got paid per post and per hit on their troll threads. i can't remember offhand who it was, but it might have been USARetard.

do you know what greenbeard does for a living? is he an attorney in the health field? a hospital administrator? an attorney who took a class that dealt with the subject in CLE? in the insurance business? is he a law student? a college student?

all you have to do is read the section of the bill in question and you know that the whole 'death panel' argument is a fraud.

there isn't "so much left for interpretation", my friend. there is just propaganda distorting what it is because the terms 'death panel' and 'obamacare' resonate.

I just find it funny that, apparently, ignorance is the new standard for being taken seriously on this matter.

I just find it funny that, apparently, ignorance is the new standard for being taken seriously on this matter.

the new way of looking at things is a liberal way of doing things care to try again?

One would have to be ignorant to take you seriously. :eusa_whistle:

One would have to be ignorant to take you seriously. :eusa_whistle:

To paraphrase you:

Have you been reading your own posts?

Forum List

Back