Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir

Geaux and Greenbeard have made probably the most insightful and intelligent posts in this thread, but of course we all know how one should stick to simple political talking points instead.

Geaux and Greenbeard have made probably the most insightful and intelligent posts in this thread, but of course we all know how one should stick to simple political talking points instead.

So you think their talking points are insightful and intelligent ?

OK adolph.

So says the guy who openly believes innocent men, women, and children should be killed just because they are a believer in a specific religion.

No but because a true muslim follows the quran and the quran has specifics as to how with non muslims, true muslims follow the quran. The only true muslims are the ones we are at war with adolph

Last edited:
No but because a true muslim follows the quran and the quran has specifics as to how a true muslims should deal with non muslims. The only true muslims are the ones we are at war with adolph

There you go again trying to frame the debate to try and dehumanize those who wish to see killed. Too bad you have to keep trying to hold onto Godwin Law in order to try and discredit my points.

READ ALL OF THE BILL AND THE MEDICARE BILL(S) AND ADDENDUMS.

Anyone else remember when "read the bill!" first became the refrain for idiots who couldn't back up their absurd insinuations? Ah, memories.

Medicare will even send you portions/pieces et al of the ABSURD regulations/laws they must now abide by.

By the way, that "Bill" is not just one bill, which those of you who claim to have read it (and didn't of course) seem to think.

Real quickly now, neysayers -- how many actual Bills and addendums were created by the Obama democrats regarding supposed health care, and NAME them.

Organ harvesting of designated patients most assuredly is in there, and the patient nor their family can refuse if the patient has Medicare A. One may not dis-enroll from Medicare A either.

Keep your loved ones home, care for them at home, and have a doctor come to the house rather than office calls.

I would also advise that you avoid any doctor or nurse who is willingly going along with this new "health care" scheme.

No but because a true muslim follows the quran and the quran has specifics as to how a true muslims should deal with non muslims. The only true muslims are the ones we are at war with adolph

There you go again trying to frame the debate to try and dehumanize those who wish to see killed. Too bad you have to keep trying to hold onto Godwin Law in order to try and discredit my points.

You're the one that is doing that you made a statement, I gave my reason. You're the one that is trying to side step the debate by inserting another totally differant subject.

Organ harvesting of designated patients most assuredly is in there, and the patient nor their family can refuse if the patient has Medicare A. One may not dis-enroll from Medicare A either.

Oh yeah? Show me where. As for avoiding doctors and nurses, that'd be your own loss.

theres a difference between say education and 'advocation' btw.

You educate yourself to advocate. Just because you advocate doesn't mean you are doing so for financial interest. That is the point. Accusing someone of doing so, short of some real evidence, is idiotic.

and this is new? or exclusive?

Just new to this thread.

fair enough.

I'd trust someone more if they did it for financial interest frankly...:lol:;)

hes an advocate and a paid one. *shrugs* you don't know me and have no reason to believe me, thats cool and I would probably feel same, its the internet after all.

you can always ask him, if this is really an issue, BUT, if you do wording is important, pretend you're negotiating for insurance and covere every imaginable out.

I 'd interested in seeing his answer. :eusa_whistle:

READ ALL OF THE BILL AND THE MEDICARE BILL(S) AND ADDENDUMS.

Anyone else remember when "read the bill!" first became the refrain for idiots who couldn't back up their absurd insinuations? Ah, memories.

I actually remember when lazy arses thought everyone who had read the BILLS should hand them the data.

READ THE BILLS.

If you don't read all the bills and addendums you will only keep sitting there on your arse calling everyone else a liar.

I actually remember when lazy arses thought everyone who had read the BILLS should hand them the data.

READ THE BILLS.

If you don't read all the bills and addendums you will only keep sitting there on your arse calling everyone else a liar.

I have read the law. And you, sir, are a liar.

Oh yeah? Show me where. As for avoiding doctors and nurses, that'd be your own loss.

You may contact Medicare either on the internet or by phone and ask them if you can dis-enroll from Medicare A. Tell them also that you want them to send you a copy of the law that says you cannot dis-enroll from Medicare A.

And actually, sugar plum, I've had to hire more help for for patient load.

You may also count on one other thing. I AM VERY PICKY ABOUT WHO I HIRE.

Forum List

Back