Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir

Who said any of this was a conspiracy? We are talking facts.

You might want to reconsider using the "conspiracy" word in your political banter. Particularly on subjects you obviously know nothing about.

***They WANT heart attack readmissions because heart attack victims are on the organ harvesting list. That is per the disgusting Medicare committee that happens to be in charge of all this mess. Some Fire Department ambulance services have already been ordered to target heart attack victims. They want more organs harvested.

You are full of shit.

And none of that translates to proper care of heart attack patients in hospitals that are going along with that heinous crap.

If your loved one or if you suffer a heart attack, make sure a family member is with your loved one day and night in the hospital and make it clear no organ harvesting is to be done. The problem with Medicare patients is that they don't have the legal right to refuse harvesting. Hopefully you have a Nurse in the family who can monitor the medical care because the hospitals who have signed onto this heinous garbage will indeed deliberately kill the heart patient just to harvest the organs.

You are full of shit.

You do have the right to remove and transport your loved one to a different medical facility that does not engage in harvesting and medical murder. Right now is when you need to find out which hospitals do, and which don't and won't and/or find a doctor who can and will treat the patient at home.

Heart patients are the goodie bag for organ harvesters. They don't want liver disease, kidney disease, cancer, AIDS or addicts and drunks. They are picky. And they know
heart disease is a top disease in the USA, so there you go with their goodie goodie.

You are full of shit.

I should have also added smokers to the list they don't want for harvesting.

Now you know why they are demanding everyone quit smoking.

I'm not quitting.

You haven't said what it is you do in healthcare (if anything), but if you think the reason that the medical establishment is trying to reduce smoking is for some massive, illegal, immoral, unethical organ harvesting operation than................

You are full of shit.

Happy New Year. Consider getting back on your meds.

I wish I were "full of shit". This is a way bigger problem than that.

I also wish you were smart enough to do research.

But you aren't ...

But you aren't ...

And I wish you'd stop lying. Under the National Organ Transplant Act of 1984, organ donation is left up to the states. This isn't a federal program.

Organs have to be donated. That means someone has to consent to donate an organ. Under law, if no consent is given, organs can not be harvested.

What you are describing are illegal activities that you claim are going on across the entire nation.

You are full of shit.

Do some of your own research. You can track down the original bill, if you want.

If what you claim is happening is indeed happening, you should have a little more than your word to back it up.

You keep insinuating that you have experience in health care.

I doubt it.

But keep smoking. Also, per your previous post, if you really want to keep your organs from being harvested; catch HIV and pound a fifth of whiskey every night. Then you'll have all your organ systems covered.

It hasn't proven to be ineffective.

The FDA found that the benefits may not be outweighed by negative side effects.

The women with advanced stages of breast cancer likely disagree. Avastin has improved length and quality of life for such women; and it is quite reasonable to assume that if Avastin cost $100 per year instead of $90,000, the FDA would not be making this type of benefit vs. risk assessment.

Actually, it has been proven ineffective, which you'd know if you actually read the information, rather than spitting out talking points. The FDA is removing their approval for it because... (drumroll) it doesn't keep people alive longer.

FDA Ruling On Avastin A 'Critical Test' For Agency, New York Times Editorial Says

That's not what the press release says.

FDA begins process to remove breast cancer indication from Avastin label

Wow, you're right. The press release says "We're dropping Avastin cause it's too expensive and we want to kill Granny".

Wait. No, it does say exactly what I said...

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced today that the agency is recommending removing the breast cancer indication from the label for Avastin (bevacizumab) because the drug has not been shown to be safe and effective for that use.

The agency is making this recommendation after reviewing the results of four clinical studies of Avastin in women with breast cancer and determining that the data indicate that the drug does not prolong overall survival in breast cancer patients or provide a sufficient benefit in slowing disease progression to outweigh the significant risk to patients.

Stephanie quit while you are ahead, you have no clue what you are talking about. ;)

First off this programs would be good, especially now that baby boomers are starting to get dementia and alzheimers. These doctors will only be ADVISING on what a patient should do when they are close to death, so maybe they don't waste large amounts of money on treatments that will not help, or could speed up the death process.

While I do agree with the bottom line, I disagree that the government should be involved with it at all. It would be a step towards the ambitions of Karl Marx and the progressive agenda.

I love the "Death with Dignity Law" Oregon has. If I am diagnosed with a terminal illness, and with the agreement of two clinicians, that within six months I, or my beloved aunt, would die, we would have the assistance of our physician, as long as no "help" was involved other than writing a prescription for meds that would help us, at our will, "die with dignity." We would have to be able to hold and to swallow our own pills without assistance from our docs. They cannot, as of this posting, assist in any other way. It is very humane and offers the freedom many people desire. Peaceful and kind and "so long."

Oh by the way, how much of the Bill have your read? I'm guessing not a page of it.

And how many of the committee meetings have you personally witnessed?? I'm guessing two things on this question; none, or you joined with the psychotics.

As for meds, that's an interesting point you brought up. That matter appears to be a psychological projection on your part. I do not take meds. Don't need any. And YOU???

But lets ask you a simple question. The Board members of the "committee" who makes all the decisions for all of us supposed ignoramuses and those perceived to be "full of shit" -- which one, if any, was actually appointed to that committee because of brilliance rather than political affiliations??

And the Chair of that committee is what? She claims to be a worm hunter who also claims SHE did the research on a dire illness associated with worms?? You gotta be kidding me. Show me exactly what she personally DID in that research. What she did was link in with Jimmy Carter and all of a sudden she's an "expert" on Medicare and national health care issues? I don't think so, pal.

If you think for one moment that brilliant researchers are happy about idiots dragging all of us around by the tail with their wild and wooly claims, you are sadly mistaken. A bunch of loosers are on that committee -- people who in no way could get a job in a legit research facility anywhere. So they end up in politics on seemingly impressive committees making decisions that are, in any mans language, grossly harmful to all of society. The very lives of innocent people are on the line, buster, and I don't like that b.s. one bit. Not a smidgen of it.

And by the way, since you obviously aren't up on what's going on, the issue of some Fire Departments being ordered to target Heart Patient transport for the gross and disgusting organ harvesting, to such participating hospitals -- was on the news.

YOU need to do some research, pal.

But you aren't ...

And I wish you'd stop lying. Under the National Organ Transplant Act of 1984, organ donation is left up to the states. This isn't a federal program.

Organs have to be donated. That means someone has to consent to donate an organ. Under law, if no consent is given, organs can not be harvested.

What you are describing are illegal activities that you claim are going on across the entire nation.

You are full of shit.

Do some of your own research. You can track down the original bill, if you want.

If what you claim is happening is indeed happening, you should have a little more than your word to back it up.

I doubt it.

But keep smoking. Also, per your previous post, if you really want to keep your organs from being harvested; catch HIV and pound a fifth of whiskey every night. Then you'll have all your organ systems covered.

*** That all changed under the new Medicare law.

READ IT.

Stephanie quit while you are ahead, you have no clue what you are talking about. ;)

First off this programs would be good, especially now that baby boomers are starting to get dementia and alzheimers. These doctors will only be ADVISING on what a patient should do when they are close to death, so maybe they don't waste large amounts of money on treatments that will not help, or could speed up the death process.

While I do agree with the bottom line, I disagree that the government should be involved with it at all. It would be a step towards the ambitions of Karl Marx and the progressive agenda.

I love the "Death with Dignity Law" Oregon has. If I am diagnosed with a terminal illness, and with the agreement of two clinicians, that within six months I, or my beloved aunt, would die, we would have the assistance of our physician, as long as no "help" was involved other than writing a prescription for meds that would help us, at our will, "die with dignity." We would have to be able to hold and to swallow our own pills without assistance from our docs. They cannot, as of this posting, assist in any other way. It is very humane and offers the freedom many people desire. Peaceful and kind and "so long."

***You sound like you've been terrorized by really bad medical care -- or someone you love has been.

But you aren't ...

You are full of shit.

I doubt it.

READ IT.

I did. And you're full of shit.

Care to point out the relevant points in the bill that you claim do this?

Of course not.

Please feel free to point out where government is "involved", except for paying your doctor for the advice if you're on medicare.

Don't believe everything the noise machine spits out.

Please feel free to point out where government is "involved", except for paying your doctor for the advice if you're on medicare.

Don't believe everything the noise machine spits out.

why the skullduggery? why did they pull it when it became an issue just to slip it back in now? why didn't they make a stand and explain that they are providing an incentive for such?

***You sound like you've been terrorized by really bad medical care -- or someone you love has been.

:cuckoo: Nooo, not even. lol.

You are full of shit.

I doubt it.

READ IT.

Of course not.

***No you did not read the Bill nor have you followed the Committee actions. Who do you think you are kidding?

READ ALL OF THE BILL AND THE MEDICARE BILL(S) AND ADDENDUMS.

If you had a valid point of contention, you would not be using terms such as "full of shit" or calling me a "liar".

READ IT.

Of course not.

***No you did not read the Bill nor have you followed the Committee actions. Who do you think you are kidding?

READ ALL OF THE BILL AND THE MEDICARE BILL(S) AND ADDENDUMS.

If you had a valid point of contention, you would not be using terms such as "full of shit" or calling me a "liar".

If it actually was in the bill, you'd have no problem pointing it out. Since you can't seem to do that, I'll stick with my reading of the bill, which of course has NOTHING like that in it.

Therefore, you are a liar.

Or just incredibly gullible, and heard Alex Jones talking about it (or someone else like him).

Folks, regarding the claim that "a doctor" will be paid for discussing your end of life choices with you, do any of you have a clue how many people call themselves "a doctor"?? You are assuming an M.D. is going to do that (which they already do now) and that this Bill just "pays" the doctor to do that.

The County hospital we sent a team into to check out this claim turned up some interesting things. M.D.s were not involved in such little chats. Hospital Chaplains were -- Doctors of Divinity. They also had the forms for the patient to sign giving others the right to make decisions about their medical care.

Nothing in those little chats was noted that in any way made mention of medical murder or harvesting yet it is happening in that hospital.

Everyone needs to make the effort to find out for yourself what the heck is going on in Patient Care RIGHT NOW. Go to your local private hospitals and your local county hospitals and find out, and take someone smart with you who knows mumbo jumbo and can and will ratchet anyone trying to mumbo jumbo you, so you can get to the truth.

Your private physicians have way too much to loose by killing off their patients, and those with successful practices don't participate in the Obama programs. But, hospitals are out of their control. And beware of those clinics that "treat the elderly". You might decide to stay away from those places. Choose wisely, and when you make an appointment with a Doctor, and a Physician's Assistant comes in to "treat" you, walk out the door and never go back.

One step further, this business of medical murders under so-called hospice care -- it's a sad state of affairs to note that way too many families refuse to care for their loved ones and in fact WANT them knocked off.

One of the most outrageous things I've seen families do is ask or tell the Patient they want to "go see Jesus". It is no understatement to say Medical Professionals have seen and heard so many idiotic family manipulations and designs to medically knock off their sick loved ones, that it can be determined easily, and early on, who is going to be demanding the medical murder of their loved one.

And it's always a harp about "dignity" or "suffering" or "Jesus" when in the background they are checking out google to see what overdose will work the best, and demanding that the doctor prescribe that dangerous garbage.

I've seen and heard family members ask how long a Patient is going to live, and nobody with a brain or ethics can or would answer that question. What such a question is about is, the family member wants out from under that business of caring for a family member -- or wants the will read. What kind of people have we got in this country now? I can tell you exactly. People who have lost their humanity and have no clue what family is about and many if not most are indeed psychotic -- whether you want to believe or hear that, it's a fact. Love is not an option for those people.

All Patients have to be well treated and protected. No if's ands or butts. They must be. It is the duty and responsibility of every American to deliberately choose proper care and see that proper care is carried out. Proper care is not ever defined as medical murder or harvesting the body.

We have a really bad situation in the country right now where significant information has been withheld from the public on these very ugly issues of medical murder, organ harvesting, medical experimentation -- all of it without the knowledge or consent that is normally required, and in fact consent is prohibited in Medicare which gives unbridled liberties for crazies to do as they please to any Medicare patient.

If you are a Medicare patient, and you have a good trusted doctor, stay with that doctor. But also find out, as I have stated previously, if your community Fire Department, and your private and county hospitals are participating in any medical action that is not authorized by you, the Patient -- such as medical murder, harvesting and medical experiments, by any term or action.

This is serious and it's as real as it gets, and it has to stop. If the lines continue to be blurred on murder, it is nothing short of our fault.

You can stop this.

Forum List

Back