Obama Rally Draws 100,000 in Missouri

You can tell him all day why he's wrong and he isn't going to listen. Its as helpless as convincing me this republican will be any different. Even Reagan overspent.
I guess he thinks his job will keep up with inflation or not be outsourced.

Look at how bad things are and dive still stands firm.

He's got the spin down though.

We gave you 8 yrs dive. Its not working. 8 straight years of fuck you and you think this is defendable. What a fucking joke. Punk dumb racist greedy republicans.
says the bifggest fucking moron on the forum
LOL

Really? Your not finding me?

So its not true that I was having a discussion with someone without you, and you involved yourself?

Do use your experience to explain how I looked for you in my discussion with Miss :lol:
i was posting in this thread before you showed up, asshole

i was posting in this thread before you showed up, asshole

Congratulations. You stay on here 24/7, I don't. I was having a conversation with someone that you weren't involved with. You chose to involve yourself because, surprise surprise, your an angry little poodle.

LOL

See, that temper shines through again.

Here I think is the best example of what DiveCon acts like at his computer desk while on USMB:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA]YouTube - (Translated) Angry German Kid - Correct Translation[/ame]

As you can see, help is desperately needed. Donate today if you have a heart. :eusa_whistle:

Congratulations. You stay on here 24/7, I don't. I was having a conversation with someone that you weren't involved with. You chose to involve yourself because, surprise surprise, your an angry little poodle.
oh piss off punk
LOL
you are a fucking clown that thinks because you are in law school that it gives you experience beyond your years, nerws flash for ya, it DOENT

oh piss off punk
LOL
you are a fucking clown that thinks because you are in law school that it gives you experience beyond your years, nerws flash for ya, it DOENT

You continue to show two things:

1.) Your anger

2.) Your bad spelling

Fix both before it's too late! :eusa_pray:

cant follow the conversation i see

When you make incoherent statements, no I can't.

then you wonder why i call you a moron

I don't wonder. I know exactly why you do. I kicked your ass in several threads and your defense mechanism is to scream insults. Its ok poodle, I understand you.

oh piss off punk
LOL

When did I say that? Oh wait, I didn't. Nice try poodle, but yet again, you experience an epic fail. Poor baby.

LOL

I got you studdering and making mistakes.

I may be the poster who believes that chaney sent the anthrax or they let 9 11 happen and then lied about iraq's connection and I said they're letting iraq drag on so they could bleed the treasury and then made up this $700 billion as a going away gift to themselves.

I may believe all those things, but you're still the dumbest guy here.

I may be the poster who believes that chaney sent the anthrax or they let 9 11 happen and then lied about iraq's connection and I said they're letting iraq drag on so they could bleed the treasury and then made up this $700 billion as a going away gift to themselves.

I can't believe you would rebuke someone on grammar. Now that's just :lol::cuckoo:

When you make incoherent statements, no I can't.

I don't wonder. I know exactly why you do. I kicked your ass in several threads and your defense mechanism is to scream insults. Its ok poodle, I understand you.

When did I say that? Oh wait, I didn't. Nice try poodle, but yet again, you experience an epic fail. Poor baby.
LOL
keep at it
it only proves how much of a fucking moron you are

oh, you think YOU caused me to make typos????

LOL
not hardly

Last edited:
LOL
keep at it
it only proves how much of a fucking moron you are

Alright poodle, I'm done with you for now. You need to learn an insult other than "fucking moron". It would make it less boring to fuck with your pretty little poodle head.

Alright poodle, I'm done with you for now. You need to learn an insult other than "fucking moron". It would make it less boring to fuck with your pretty little poodle head.
no, moron, a fucking moron is what you are, calling you something else would be wrong

no, moron, a fucking moron is what you are, calling you something else would be wrong

See folks, if his temper goes unchecked it could result in something like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLCoYrmZwk]YouTube - irate man smashing computer[/ame]

Forum List

Back