Falling star!!! Obama draws ONLY 750 to his rally!!!!

How many people did the GOP’s last Trump, Dubya, draw after his Presidency? :lmao:
He didn't go out stumping for candidates, so it really is a non question.
Because his endorsement would sink any candidate. He is pure poison that you rubes used to champion. You will do the same to Trump.
So youre admiting your question was irrelevant. admission is the first step. I wont do the same for Trump. I still like Bush. Barrys endorsements haven't done to well for his chosen candidates. Whats your point?
Obama didn’t start campaigning until the other day. I’m not surprised you sill like Bush. I think that little of you.
He campaigned while he was still President. That didn't go well for him or the candidates he stumped for. I couldn't care less what you think of me. Your opinion of me or anything else is of no value.

How many people did the GOP’s last Trump, Dubya, draw after his Presidency? :lmao:
Because his endorsement would sink any candidate. He is pure poison that you rubes used to champion. You will do the same to Trump.
So youre admiting your question was irrelevant. admission is the first step. I wont do the same for Trump. I still like Bush. Barrys endorsements haven't done to well for his chosen candidates. Whats your point?
Obama didn’t start campaigning until the other day. I’m not surprised you sill like Bush. I think that little of you.
He campaigned while he was still President. That didn't go well for him or the candidates he stumped for. I couldn't care less what you think of me. Your opinion of me or anything else is of no value.
Yet you keeping seeking after me like a lost lil’ pup :itsok:

Children use emojis.

Children use emojis.
Okay, retard

Children use emojis.
Yes they do

Responding to your stupid little whiny posts. You must be a little girl by the constant use of emojis.

Children use emojis.
Okay, retard

Progress. You didn't use an emoji. You may graduate to 3rd grade now. You'd never say that to my face, btw. Coward.

Responding to your stupid little whiny posts. You must be a little girl by the constant use of emojis.

Why are you insulting little girls?

Children use emojis.
Okay, retard

Progress. You didn't use an emoji. You may graduate to 3rd grade now. You'd never say that to my face, btw. Coward.
I would love nothing more :itsok:

Children use emojis.
Okay, retard

LMAO...would not go well for you. You may bring friends too. Any time.

Children use emojis.
Okay, retard

Won’t need any friends.

Children use emojis.
Okay, retard

Won’t need any friends.

Bring emojis then. LOL.

Won't need or don't have any?

Stuttering Barry a huge hit... More MSM attended then the devoted....the Kraken has laid a hugev ROTTEN EGG!

Fading star power of Obama draws only 750 people for kickoff rally of his election campaigning - American Thinker
American Thinker › blog › 2018/09 › fa...

29 minutes ago · Gone are the heady days when Barack Obama could fill a stadium with his followers. Like a former sitcom star now doing dinner theater..... Stormy gets a bigger crowd, and she isn't as big a BOOB!
From the pics I saw of the crowd, the room appeared full. It was a small room.
At University of Illinois Urbana Champaign on Friday, the auditorium held 1,300 and there were 22,000 requests for tickets.
So I think he's still pretty popular.

How many of those 22,000 were from his pals? remember the shrilary's book was bought by her friends in huge numbers to prop up sales. Methinks that obummer is relying on the same tactics to make people believe he still matters.

He doesn't.
Oh, Westwall. Why must you deny that Obama is still a respected leader? You have your own in power now. Long and short of it is, he IS still popular and no one is "propping up" numbers for him because he's not running for office.

And dare I ask, have you decided NOT to leave? I'd be glad to know you decided to both fly and remain a mod here, but you're confusing me now.

I have stepped down as a Moderator, and i will not be posting here nearly as much as i used to, but i am not leaving.

Stuttering Barry a huge hit... More MSM attended then the devoted....the Kraken has laid a hugev ROTTEN EGG!

Fading star power of Obama draws only 750 people for kickoff rally of his election campaigning - American Thinker

29 minutes ago · Gone are the heady days when Barack Obama could fill a stadium with his followers. Like a former sitcom star now doing dinner theater..... Stormy gets a bigger crowd, and she isn't as big a BOOB!

I bet 500 of them were paid to be there.

I bet 500 of them were paid to be there.

Probably more like 600 of them.

Dream on, GOP. Led by Obama, the Dem voters are gonna flatten your ass come November.

Forum List

Back