Falling star!!! Obama draws ONLY 750 to his rally!!!!

750 too many.
But there was FREE LUNCH with his rally....Ham on rye!
Well I certainly would not pay to see him! Hell, I wouldn't pay to see Trump! Hell I wouldn't pay 15 cents to see the pope rolling down the street!
trump pays you to see him.
LOLOLOLOLOL...The Hildebeast caught with the help of the MSM....You can't even PAY PEOPLE to show up for her!

Photoshop-Hillary-Rallies-01-800x416.jpg

Dream on, GOP. Led by Obama, the Dem voters are gonna flatten your ass come November.
Barry only had a 50% win rate fro candidates he stumped for. It will probably be even less this go around.

Stuttering Barry a huge hit... More MSM attended then the devoted....the Kraken has laid a hugev ROTTEN EGG!

Fading star power of Obama draws only 750 people for kickoff rally of his election campaigning - American Thinker
American Thinker › blog › 2018/09 › fa...

29 minutes ago · Gone are the heady days when Barack Obama could fill a stadium with his followers. Like a former sitcom star now doing dinner theater..... Stormy gets a bigger crowd, and she isn't as big a BOOB!

Looks more than a 750 to me. He's not the President anymore but he still has STAR power. Which is why Trump goes after him tooth, nail and tong. This was an "invitation only" event according to the 'local paper'.

attendees-wait-in-line-outside-the-anaheim-convention-center-before-picture-id1033392674

Obama-on-stage-1.jpg

750 too many.
Well I certainly would not pay to see him! Hell, I wouldn't pay to see Trump! Hell I wouldn't pay 15 cents to see the pope rolling down the street!
LOLOLOLOLOL...The Hildebeast caught with the help of the MSM....You can't even PAY PEOPLE to show up for her!

Anyone else see anything wrong with these pictures? NICE TRY idiot?

Christ, you can't even FAKE 'supposedly' fake pictures. Took me ONE Look.

In flyover wasteland, a Trump rally is the most exciting thing that will ever happen

Remember HE HIRED ACTORS for his infamous 'ride down the golden escalators' for his bid announcement. Paid drama students $40, as I remember, to come down to cheer for him.

(Makes me wonder if he even asked not "acting" students, from the 40+ colleges in HIS TOWN).

Stuttering Barry a huge hit... More MSM attended then the devoted....the Kraken has laid a hugev ROTTEN EGG!

Fading star power of Obama draws only 750 people for kickoff rally of his election campaigning - American Thinker

29 minutes ago · Gone are the heady days when Barack Obama could fill a stadium with his followers. Like a former sitcom star now doing dinner theater..... Stormy gets a bigger crowd, and she isn't as big a BOOB!

Looks more than a 750 to me. He's not the President anymore but he still has STAR power. Which is why Trump goes after him tooth, nail and tong. This was an "invitation only" event according to the 'local paper'.

attendees-wait-in-line-outside-the-anaheim-convention-center-before-picture-id1033392674

Obama-on-stage-1.jpg
Obama could still fill a stadium, no problem, but he's keeping the venues small so far. He is NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE. These are probably influential people in the party who will actively be working for the Democratic candidates in their districts. Of course, he could speak to a crowd of 25; it doesn't matter, because everything is filmed and shown all over the place, transcribed, the whole 9 yards. He could do it from his basement and everyone would still hear it.

750 too many.

Anyone else see anything wrong with these pictures? NICE TRY idiot?

Christ, you can't even FAKE 'supposedly' fake pictures. Took me ONE Look.
Used as a comparison both Hildebeasts, both empty rooms....s,he faked it way more than once!

Total Domination: 750 People Show Up for Obama’s Rally; 10,000 Show Up at Trump’s

I’ve already posted this but it’s nice to repeat for those to dense to pay attention.

A crowd of 750 is simply a dismal number. The arena at the convention center has a capacity of 7,500 people, which means that 90 percent of seats sat empty as the previous president tried desperately to draw a crowd.
Barack-Obama-and-Donald-Trump.jpg

At 57, Obama looks old and weary. At 79, President Trump appears alert and animated.

More @ Total Domination: 750 People Show Up for Obama's Rally; 10,000 Show Up at Trump's

It was invite only, dip. You had to have a ticket to get in.

“Tickets will be required for entry and are available through some local Democratic groups and congressional campaigns,” the paper said, later reporting that the event is “invitation-only.”

Obama Rally at Anaheim Convention Center Saturday, But Ticket Info Scarce - Times of San Diego

They only had 750 spots to begin with.

The Los Angeles Times added that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the rally organizer, says it anticipates 750 people will attend.

Obama Rally at Anaheim Convention Center Saturday, But Ticket Info Scarce - Times of San Diego

And they filled every single one of them. With folks who couldn't get tickets waiting outside.

It was invite only, dip. You had to have a ticket to get in.

“Tickets will be required for entry and are available through some local Democratic groups and congressional campaigns,” the paper said, later reporting that the event is “invitation-only.”

They only had 750 spots to begin with.

The Los Angeles Times added that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the rally organizer, says it anticipates 750 people will attend.

And they filled every single one of them. With folks who couldn't get tickets waiting outside.
  • Anaheim Convention Center · Capacity

Obama is a punk. A worthless rabble rouser in a suit. A shame that a generation of our youth think his way of thinking and preaching is acceptable.
Even if Trump succeeds in erasing his presidential influence we will be saddled with the social justice bullshit for decades.

Obama is a punk. A worthless rabble rouser in a suit. A shame that a generation of our youth think his way of thinking and preaching is acceptable.
Even if Trump succeeds in erasing his presidential influence we will be saddled with the social justice bullshit for decades.

Yeah, when the 'falling star' theory collapses in a ball of sold out tickets......your ilk degenerate into random insults of Obama.

Yeah, when the 'falling star' theory collapses in a ball of sold out tickets......your ilk degenerate into random insults of Obama.
No idea what you are talking about. Popularity contests prove nothing. If they did Hillary would be president.

Now hush fool

No idea what you are talking about. Popularity contests prove nothing. If they did Hillary would be president.

Now hush fool

Laughing....and now you're ignoring the entire premise of the thread.

In the corner you go, Grampa. They have tapioca and reruns of Cheers for you.

From the pics I saw of the crowd, the room appeared full. It was a small room.
At University of Illinois Urbana Champaign on Friday, the auditorium held 1,300 and there were 22,000 requests for tickets.
So I think he's still pretty popular.
Yeah I was going to mention that. You beat me to it.

Forum List

Back