Gallup Poll Shows Gap Tightening!

DutchAmerican

Rookie
Oct 17, 2008
Algonquin, IL
gallup(dot)com

McCain should not even be in this race given the deck stacked against him, yet Obama simply cannot close things out! Why is the media harping on this guy Joe, or whatever his name is? One difference between a successful Liberal and Obama is that a successful Liberal is able to mean what s/he says w/o saying what he means. Obama on the other hand, "I want to redistribute wealth ..." - duh? We know that is what the left stands for but you don't want to say such things because you insult everyone. The rich guy sees this as steeling while the middle class see this as an unasked for hand-me out!

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com...roduction/Cms/POLL/un8g__-xckqzg5hwcz6qqa.gif

un8g__-xckqzg5hwcz6qqa.gif

Should have been more specific but cannot post links yet. I was referring to the header section, the section updated daily for the likely voters showing Obama down one and McCain up one.

To The Paperboy: Yes, this is what I was referring to. This is much too close for comfort and there should be no reason for Obama to loose ground. What is up (or down) with this???? At least he is asking his supporters not to get too confident. He needs to not get too lazy and Joe B. needs to hold his temper!

Last edited:
Now, Jillian, play nice with the other kids:

GallupJ.jpg

You mean to say that you’re not concerned that all the drunks, bums, and homeless people that the Obama campaign and affiliate non profit organizations coerced into registering may not actually show up to vote?

Say it ain’t so… Joe!

Forum List

Back