Obama plays politics with immigration

The libs have been crying that we need to fix our immigration laws ASAP...
Oh wait.Now we don't.
Don't want to hurt Dems chances at the Polls....

What a bunch of slimeballs.

If the gop is set to win big, then how is this bad? I mean he will just veto anyways but...regardless. ...this is like saying the sun is hot.

the Democrat/progressives play DIRTY politics with our lives constantly

But their base doesn't care so they will get as lowdown snaky as they crawl

we saw what's ahead with that hag Debbie dog Schultz

horrible disgusting party with some of the biggest asses ever in politics

No anyone? Anyone? Crying about the left being dirty while calling a woman a hag and a dog...

I love it

What would you have him do? Lay it out for us. Tell us what you would like to take place regarding immigration reform.

1) Obama should____________________.

2) If he does, the GOP led house will ____________________.

3) The end result will be _______________________.

Thanks.

Oh wait.Now we don't.

You have to wonder what people like La Raza think of this kind of crap.

They're just pawns in a game.

Or they recognize that they are going to get a better deal out of Obama than the Republicans.

But the GOP needs to keep digging themselves in deeper with HIspanics.

"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake"- Mitt Romney.

Oh wait.Now we don't.

Or they recognize that they are going to get a better deal out of Obama than the Republicans.

"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake"- Mitt Romney.

If the GOP delivered a clear and unified message on immigration, it would be the first time.

No anyone? Anyone? Crying about the left being dirty while calling a woman a hag and a dog...

I love it
Oh ! I'm bathing in the irony...

Oh wait.Now we don't.

really so he has the THINGS to give them a better deal does he? so WHERE does he get THAT POWER from ?
HOW SICK you all NEED to Buy VOTES and would sell us legal American citizens out all the same time

If the gop is set to win big, then how is this bad? I mean he will just veto anyways but...regardless. ...this is like saying the sun is hot.
Libtards have no sense. Obamashitforbrains is the leader with no sense whatsoever and the idiotic left still support s him.

tumblr_nbhomnG6Wm1qjm9bpo1_500.png

Obama is playing politics with <insert issue here>??

Oh my gad!

It's as if they can never understand the political process...

Well, news flash for my fellow Conservatives... Every politician plays politics with every issue we bitch about.

I see you're a fellow Missourian. :beer: cheers.

Hails of derisive laughter. I moved to Mizzouri from Arkanass for the lower taxes..And I moved from Okiehoma to get away from Okies..
I live next to the Elk River....

[

If the GOP delivered a clear and unified message on immigration, it would be the first time.

The problem isn't the message. The problem is the structural philosophy of the GOP.

The GOP is rich people manipulating angry white people into voting against their own economic interests.

The rich people WANT illegal immigrants. And legal immigrants for that matter. Nothing keeps the cost of labor down than an abundance of it.

They certainly don't want the illegals to become legal. Then they might start asking for stuff like Health Care and vacations and oh, maybe... dignity.

The Slack-Jawed working class whites who vote Republican and against their own economic interests don't want that Mexican tapping their daughters. So the rich have to pretend they don't want them in the country anyway, when the really do.

You libs/Democrats have strayed so far from WHAT the Democrat party of old stood for. what's best for country and ALL people in. They stood on their principles, character, honor AND never DECEIVE the people they Represent

now you motto is, walk over anyone you can to get the votes who gives a shit about the rest of them who aren't ONE OF US.....mislead, lie crawl a low and dirty as can cause we gotta get them votes anyway we can

PARTY OVER COUNTRY

Forum List

Back