Obama plays politics with immigration

The libs have been crying that we need to fix our immigration laws ASAP...
Oh wait.Now we don't.
Don't want to hurt Dems chances at the Polls....

What a bunch of slimeballs.

You have to wonder what people like La Raza think of this kind of crap.

They're just pawns in a game.

He whispered in the ear of La Raza that he would be more flexible after the mid-terms.

You libs/Democrats have strayed so far from WHAT the Democrat party of old stood for. what's best for country and ALL people in. They stood on their principles, character, honor AND never DECEIVE the people they Represent

now you motto is, walk over anyone you can to get the votes who gives a shit about the rest of them who aren't ONE OF US.....mislead, lie crawl a low and dirty as can cause we gotta get them votes anyway we can

PARTY OVER COUNTRY

Man, I thought I was old but you must be and have a fantastic memory. :D

You libs/Democrats have strayed so far from WHAT the Democrat party of old stood for. what's best for country and ALL people in. They stood on their principles, character, honor AND never DECEIVE the people they Represent

now you motto is, walk over anyone you can to get the votes who gives a shit about the rest of them who aren't ONE OF US.....mislead, lie crawl a low and dirty as can cause we gotta get them votes anyway we can

PARTY OVER COUNTRY

Man, I thought I was old but you must be and have a fantastic memory. :D

oh yes, hitting sixty and memory still pretty sharp.
FOR NOW...lol

and I've watched the Democrat change for the worse over the years. It's as bad today as I've ever seen it. they are the ones dividing this country and it's part of their tactic/plan. as far as I'm concerned there is no Democrats left. Progressives is what they which a pretty name for COMMIE

The libs have been crying that we need to fix our immigration laws ASAP...
Oh wait.Now we don't.
Don't want to hurt Dems chances at the Polls....

What a bunch of slimeballs.

We're supposed to be stupid. People are against amnesty, so he won't do it till after the election. Then he'll do it. Assuming low information voters.

It's so sad what Democrats are (not) doing about illegal immigration. They prefer their own interests over the interests of the country.

What would you have him do? Lay it out for us. Tell us what you would like to take place regarding immigration reform.

1) Obama should____________________.

2) If he does, the GOP led house will ____________________.

3) The end result will be _______________________.

Thanks.

Seriously?

You people keep telling us that WE need to get on board with him on this or we will be "left behind" politically. (Which we know is patently stupid)

He did this because DEMS begged him to, why?

Because it ISN'T supported by the"majority" of American's, it NEVER has been.

[

If the GOP delivered a clear and unified message on immigration, it would be the first time.

The problem isn't the message. The problem is the structural philosophy of the GOP.

The GOP is rich people manipulating angry white people into voting against their own economic interests.

The rich people WANT illegal immigrants. And legal immigrants for that matter. Nothing keeps the cost of labor down than an abundance of it.

They certainly don't want the illegals to become legal. Then they might start asking for stuff like Health Care and vacations and oh, maybe... dignity.

The Slack-Jawed working class whites who vote Republican and against their own economic interests don't want that Mexican tapping their daughters. So the rich have to pretend they don't want them in the country anyway, when the really do.

"The Slack-Jawed working class whites who vote Republican and against their own economic interests don't want that Mexican tapping their daughters. So the rich have to pretend they don't want them in the country anyway, when the really do."

Too funny.
The Left thinks taking MY money and giving to others is "in my economic interest"

You are an idiot.

What would you have him do? Lay it out for us. Tell us what you would like to take place regarding immigration reform.

Thanks.

Seriously?

You people keep telling us that WE need to get on board with him on this or we will be "left behind" politically. (Which we know is patently stupid)

Yes. Seriously.

Lay it out for me.

Thanks.

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

Lay it out for me.

It's all right there for you, concentrate.

Thanks.

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

Lay it out for me.

I get it. You don't wanna. Fine.

I've noticed that you've not been posting much about the ACA lately. Is it me? Or have you lost your mojo?

Obama plays politics with immigration

And if the president had taken action now you and other conservatives would be whining about that as well.

You and others on the partisan right are devoid of credibility, the consequence of your inane and ridiculous position that the president is 'always wrong.'
The left are the ones that have no credibility.

[

If the GOP delivered a clear and unified message on immigration, it would be the first time.

The problem isn't the message. The problem is the structural philosophy of the GOP.

The GOP is rich people manipulating angry white people into voting against their own economic interests.

The rich people WANT illegal immigrants. And legal immigrants for that matter. Nothing keeps the cost of labor down than an abundance of it.

They certainly don't want the illegals to become legal. Then they might start asking for stuff like Health Care and vacations and oh, maybe... dignity.

The Slack-Jawed working class whites who vote Republican and against their own economic interests don't want that Mexican tapping their daughters. So the rich have to pretend they don't want them in the country anyway, when the really do.

"The Slack-Jawed working class whites who vote Republican and against their own economic interests don't want that Mexican tapping their daughters. So the rich have to pretend they don't want them in the country anyway, when the really do."

Too funny.
The Left thinks taking MY money and giving to others is "in my economic interest"

You are an idiot.
Agreed, higher taxes don't benefit the middle class and working poor at all.

Thanks.

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

Lay it out for me.

I get it. You don't wanna. Fine.

I've noticed that you've not been posting much about the ACA lately. Is it me? Or have you lost your mojo?

If American's supported it he wouldn't wait, it's fairly simple.

Vacation and weddings.

The left are the heartless ones

they care more for Illegal immigrants who sucks up jobs from our teenagers and seniors. they'd sell us out in a heartbeat

[

Too funny.

You are an idiot.

I doubt you pay that much in taxes. Come on, guy, you are probably working some menial job somewhere and the government gives you a check back in April.

But we were talking about immigration here, guy. Not taxes. DO try to keep up.

You could end the illegal immigration problem in a heartbeat. INstead of building fences and such shit, you enforce the work places.

You fine the shit out of companies that hire illegals, and you let employees know that if they drop a dime on their employer they'll get a reward.

You'd be amazed how fast the illegal problem would dry up after that.

I hope the black people who vote Democrat are paying very close attention to this.

as their unemployment is a lot higher yet Obama is kicking them to the side for their new people to use, Illegal Immigrants. they could care less blacks have no jobs and adding 5 TO 20 MILLION more people in this country, THINK IT ABOUT FOLKS

Thanks.

If I may:

1) Obama should_Stand for America just like all other leaders stand for THEIR country. Stop telling illegals that he is on THEIR side with implies he is not on the side of the American people. Stop the government's human trafficking. Quit giving the children the thought that if they just can make it through Mexico they have it made. PROTECT OUR BORDERS and help CONGRESS develop both a guess worker program and a road to citizenship that is applicable to ALL people not just CA or MA

2) If he does, the GOP led house will: Either get on board or look foolish.

3) The end result will be. No one can know for sure. But we know that the path we are on today is both inhumane and perhaps illegal. It is not that we want to discourage immigration but it must be done in a fair fashion and not just based on whether a person can pay enough to sneak them across the border or that they can swim the Rio Grande.

Thanks.

If I may:

1) Obama should_Stand for America just like all other leaders stand for THEIR country. Stop telling illegals that he is on THEIR side with implies he is not on the side of the American people. Stop the government's human trafficking. Quit giving the children the thought that if they just can make it through Mexico they have it made. PROTECT OUR BORDERS and help CONGRESS develop both a guess worker program and a road to citizenship that is applicable to ALL people not just CA or MA

2) If he does, the GOP led house will: Either get on board or look foolish.

3) The end result will be. No one can know for sure. But we know that the path we are on today is both inhumane and perhaps illegal. It is not that we want to discourage immigration but it must be done in a fair fashion and not just based on whether a person can pay enough to sneak them across the border or that they can swim the Rio Grande.

Your whole Premise is that undocumented workers are at cross purposes with average Americans. They aren't. IN fact, quite the contrary, the reason why there's a market for illegal labor is that there are some jobs an American just won't do, even for minimum wage.

The real adversary here is the 1%ers who want cheap illegal labor because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage for it.

Forum List

Back