Obama plays politics with immigration

Obama is playing politics with <insert issue here>??

Oh my gad!

It's as if they can never understand the political process...

Well, news flash for my fellow Conservatives... Every politician plays politics with every issue we bitch about.

I see you're a fellow Missourian. :beer: cheers.

Hails of derisive laughter. I moved to Mizzouri from Arkanass for the lower taxes..And I moved from Okiehoma to get away from Okies..
I live next to the Elk River....

Who sent you to the corner? lol

Its a pretty scenic area down there. I have a lot of friends around the Forsyth area and its always fun to visit.

Yea it is and Grand lake along with Tenkiller is a short drive...I live on hills but the flatland is just 2 miles away...

Regardless of what Obama does or doesn't do, it will be interesting to see how many (if any) Republican candidates have the balls to hold their opponents' feet to the fire on what Obama should do. Obama wouldn't be doing this if he thought it wouldn't hurt them come election time.

This is normal for the scumbag, he delayed parts of Obamacare to protect Democraps in elections the past few years.

It shows how fucking stupid are when they elect Democraps given delaying bad policies isn't going to make them go away if Democraps win the elections.

Regardless of what Obama does or doesn't do, it will be interesting to see how many (if any) Republican candidates have the balls to hold their opponents' feet to the fire on what Obama should do. Obama wouldn't be doing this if he thought it wouldn't hurt them come election time.

First, they'd have to have the balls to actually say what they think Obama should do. Since they cannot make that determination until he does something....so that they can take the opposing position....no holding feet to the fire will happen.

First, they'd have to have the balls to actually say what they think Obama should do. Since they cannot make that determination until he does something....so that they can take the opposing position....no holding feet to the fire will happen.

The way the right talk in August you think they would be happy with the decision....

He's delaying his actions vis-a-vis immigration because he knows that most of the American public will not like what he's planning on doing. He's hoping the libtard low-info voter base will fail to realize this and will continue to vote for the same scum they usually put in office. (Makes you wonder, if those are the pols they elect to represent them, what kind of people vote for that?) He's equally confident that should the Dems lose the Senate and retain the House, he will be able to continue his unilateral rule with the same impunity he has enjoyed thus far. The illegal invaders don't have a legal vote, yet, so they don't really count this time out. He still has to play to the American audience in 2014.

He's delaying his actions vis-a-vis immigration because he knows that most of the American public will not like what he's planning on doing. He's hoping the libtard low-info voter base will fail to realize this and will continue to vote for the same scum they usually put in office. (Makes you wonder, if those are the pols they elect to represent them, what kind of people vote for that?) He's equally confident that should the Dems lose the Senate and retain the House, he will be able to continue his unilateral rule with the same impunity he has enjoyed thus far. The illegal invaders don't have a legal vote, yet, so they don't really count this time out. He still has to play to the American audience in 2014.
This is not the conspiracy theory forum....

What is he planning on doing.....exactly?

"I want to be very clear: My intention is, in the absence of ... action by Congress, I'm going to do what I can do within the legal constraints of my office, because it's the right thing to do for the country," he said.

It's the right thing to do....

Unless there's an election...
Then not so much...

Yup...
Democrats will be pissy for a few minutes.
Then someone will blame it on Bush and or the Republicans.
Then the low information voter will fall for it and vote Democrat as they have done
and as they will always do.

Obama plays politics with immigration

And if the president had taken action now you and other conservatives would be whining about that as well.

You and others on the partisan right are devoid of credibility, the consequence of your inane and ridiculous position that the president is 'always wrong.'

This is not the conspiracy theory forum....

This is not a conspiracy theory. Wake up...pay attention. Oh, wait...sorry, not within your repertoire of stupid tricks.

Forum List

Back