Obama on cusp of winning Iran nuclear vote

Saying that only proves that you do not pay attention, do not know anything about Iran and still trust the people who said that Saddam was an imminent threat to America and it's allies.
I know a great deal about Iran......But to stay on subject of your stupid premise....

Iran was bottled up until we decided to negotiate with them. .

They came to the table because the sanctions worked....when they started making demands, we should have walked away for another 5 years......

Iran is far to weak to be more than just a regional threat using proxy idiots in the Muslim community....

Now that they think they are going to be free of sanctions, the entire Middle East is lining to up get some serious loans to attack Israel and the west......

War? Yeah, we will have it in spades as soon as Obama completes this fuck up.
You don't know shit about Iran that has not been filtered through the same people who sold the war in Iraq, quit listening to these people, they just want another trillion dollars that we should spend building our own nation.
Your backing and promoting a deal that will start more wars and cause more death and you are telling ME that My information is filtered?

you don't know what the fuck your talking about.....

Go read some reports on the groups are are positively salavating at the prospect of Iran loaning them money from the 120 billion dollar windfall they are about to have....

Hell, go look at the reports out of N. Korea....

Wake the fuck up..
I am awake, so is the world. The way it is shaking out the only opposition is from people who see their political positions in their own countries weakened by a thawing of tensions and a step back from the brink of war. Just so happens they are all conservatives so fuck them. If Iran takes all the money, that is theirs, and funnels it right into military and terror their own citizens will revolt. The Iranian people strongly expect their economy to quickly improve after sanctions are lifted. If it does not improve the Iranian government is in a great deal of trouble since they have been blaming everything entirely on sanctions.
At this point, what does Iran have to gain by secretly resurrecting their nuclear weapons program?

More sanctions?

Nuclear inspectors are pretty smart and very serious about their task, restarting a titanic industrial process like building a nuclear capability cannot be hidden from them or our intelligence gathering capability. Breaking the deal means Israel gets to strut upon the world stage telling everyone "See? We were right, Iran is never to be trusted and should be attacked immediately". In spite of the characterization of an Islamic state recklessly bent on destruction we have witnessed instead a sane and savvy diplomatic effort on their part that any Western country would be proud of. Judging by how they have acted it seems to me that they would actually like to shed this nuclear program in a way that that saves face. It has been nothing but a millstone around their necks.

Chalk up another victory for Obama and another defeat for Republican fear mongering

Considering it seems the vote is barely veto proof, it's not much of a victory, is it?

It also means a dozen or so democrats think the deal smells.

If Obama vetoes, they will need 2/3 of the House and 2/3 of the Senate to override. Therefore, Dems need just 34 votes to sustain and the deal is done. Actually, it's quite a deal considering Republicans control both Houses.

[Q

PM in North: Khamenei makes it clear Iran will continue to fund terrorism

So lets give them 120 billion and let them inspect their own nuclear sites. Great idea, guy.

Terrorism wasn't a subject of this discussion,so why do you keep talking about it.

I'd love to have a conversation where we get them to stop funding "Terrorists", but will we stop funding the Zionists and what they are doing to the Palestinians? I don't think so.

Oh yeah, that 120 billion. We aren't "giving" them anything that isn't already rightfully theirs. We froze those assets in response to the Hostage Crisis 35 years ago. They let the hostages go, we didn't return the assets.

Terrorism is what they are going to do after the deal is signed and with the 120 billion released. It certainly is part of the deal. How do I know, and how you should know? THEY ARE TELLING YOU that is what they are going to do.

So tell us how depending on Iran to inspect their own facilities and turn themselves in will help.

I already debunked your "Iran to inspect their own facilities" bullshit. But when did facts ever stop dogma and ignorance?
News from The Associated Press

The AP's controversial and badly flawed Iran inspections story, explained
So your source is a blog???

Can we use that type of source too???

Actually my "sources" are arms control experts and the International Atomic Energy Association.

I know you have no use for facts or the truth...

No, AP, Iran doesn’t get to Inspect its own Nuclear Facilities under Deal

Eminent Iran and security expert Gary Sick pointed out in an email late Wednesday that the Associated Press just ran a shamefully inaccurate story alleging that under the UN Security Council deal with Iran, Iran would carry out some of the inspections of their own “sensitive sites.”

The accord actually provides for the inspectors of the International Atomic Energy Agency always to be present at such inspections. The reason for the presence of Iranian experts is that there is a long history of outside nuclear teams being sent in by the Great Powers for espionage. I.e., the Iranian inspectors are there to keep an eye on the UN inspectors, not to cover up Iranian activities (to which the IAEA will have full access). The 1990s UN inspections of Iraq were infiltrated, for instance, by US intelligence.

No, AP, Iran doesn't get to Inspect its own Nuclear Facilities under Deal

UN Watchdog Says Access to Suspected Iran Nuclear Site Meets Demands

Revised AP report on agreement between Iran and IAEA overwrites some of the more troubling aspects regarding who will inspect Parchin and how many samples will be taken from suspected nuclear areas.

The International Atomic Energy Association said Thursday that it was satisfied by the access its inspectors would receive to the Parchin military site, where the Iranians are suspected of experimenting with components to create a nuclear bomb.

The IAEA's statement to this regard comes a day after the Associated Press released details of a draft agreement between the IAEA and Iran, which enables the Iranians to inspect the Parchin site without the presence of UN inspectors. The IAEA said that it was committed to keeping the contents of the agreement secret, but that the understandings reached by the two sides adequately satisfy UN requirements and simultaneously meet Iran's demands.

"The separate arrangements of the roadmap are consistent with the IAEA verification practice and they meet the IAEA requirements,"

read more: UN watchdog says access to suspected Iran nuclear site meets demands - Middle East

Saying that only proves that you do not pay attention, do not know anything about Iran and still trust the people who said that Saddam was an imminent threat to America and it's allies.
I know a great deal about Iran......But to stay on subject of your stupid premise....

They came to the table because the sanctions worked....when they started making demands, we should have walked away for another 5 years......

Iran is far to weak to be more than just a regional threat using proxy idiots in the Muslim community....

Now that they think they are going to be free of sanctions, the entire Middle East is lining to up get some serious loans to attack Israel and the west......

You don't know shit about Iran that has not been filtered through the same people who sold the war in Iraq, quit listening to these people, they just want another trillion dollars that we should spend building our own nation.
Your backing and promoting a deal that will start more wars and cause more death and you are telling ME that My information is filtered?

Go read some reports on the groups are are positively salavating at the prospect of Iran loaning them money from the 120 billion dollar windfall they are about to have....

Wake the fuck up..
I am awake, so is the world. The way it is shaking out the only opposition is from people who see their political positions in their own countries weakened by a thawing of tensions and a step back from the brink of war. Just so happens they are all conservatives so fuck them. If Iran takes all the money, that is theirs, and funnels it right into military and terror their own citizens will revolt. The Iranian people strongly expect their economy to quickly improve after sanctions are lifted. If it does not improve the Iranian government is in a great deal of trouble since they have been blaming everything entirely on sanctions.
At this point, what does Iran have to gain by secretly resurrecting their nuclear weapons program?

More sanctions?

The whole bomb thing was just a mouse that roared scenerio. One designed to scare everyone into thinking we need to deal with the sponsors of terrorism. Other then a suitcase nuke, which they still could get with 5000 spinning centrafuges we have very little to fear from Iran having a bomb they couldn't possiblly use. That is if we had strong leadership.

But terrorism, that hits home pretty quickly and Iran has promised to keep on funding terrorism and with 120 billion who knows what can be bought. Along with a better military then they have today.

So what they get is to keep enriching uranium, money to sponsor terrorism and a military buiild up and what does the world get? Well for one thing more trade so big business is happy and more terrorism and a false sense of relief over Iran not building a bomb. Just like we did with Korea.

Wake the fuck up..

More sanctions?

The whole bomb thing was just a mouse that roared scenerio. One designed to scare everyone into thinking we need to deal with the sponsors of terrorism. Other then a suitcase nuke, which they still could get with 5000 spinning centrafuges we have very little to fear from Iran having a bomb they couldn't possiblly use. That is if we had strong leadership.

But terrorism, that hits home pretty quickly and Iran has promised to keep on funding terrorism and with 120 billion who knows what can be bought. Along with a better military then they have today.

So what they get is to keep enriching uranium, money to sponsor terrorism and a military buiild up and what does the world get? Well for one thing more trade so big business is happy and more terrorism and a false sense of relief over Iran not building a bomb. Just like we did with Korea.
A compact nuclear bomb is a high technology that is a couple of steps beyond merely exploding a first test device.

So tell us how depending on Iran to inspect their own facilities and turn themselves in will help.

I already debunked your "Iran to inspect their own facilities" bullshit. But when did facts ever stop dogma and ignorance?

Actually my "sources" are arms control experts and the International Atomic Energy Association.

Eminent Iran and security expert Gary Sick pointed out in an email late Wednesday that the Associated Press just ran a shamefully inaccurate story alleging that under the UN Security Council deal with Iran, Iran would carry out some of the inspections of their own “sensitive sites.”

The accord actually provides for the inspectors of the International Atomic Energy Agency always to be present at such inspections. The reason for the presence of Iranian experts is that there is a long history of outside nuclear teams being sent in by the Great Powers for espionage. I.e., the Iranian inspectors are there to keep an eye on the UN inspectors, not to cover up Iranian activities (to which the IAEA will have full access). The 1990s UN inspections of Iraq were infiltrated, for instance, by US intelligence.

Revised AP report on agreement between Iran and IAEA overwrites some of the more troubling aspects regarding who will inspect Parchin and how many samples will be taken from suspected nuclear areas.

The International Atomic Energy Association said Thursday that it was satisfied by the access its inspectors would receive to the Parchin military site, where the Iranians are suspected of experimenting with components to create a nuclear bomb.

The IAEA's statement to this regard comes a day after the Associated Press released details of a draft agreement between the IAEA and Iran, which enables the Iranians to inspect the Parchin site without the presence of UN inspectors. The IAEA said that it was committed to keeping the contents of the agreement secret, but that the understandings reached by the two sides adequately satisfy UN requirements and simultaneously meet Iran's demands.

"The separate arrangements of the roadmap are consistent with the IAEA verification practice and they meet the IAEA requirements,"

read more: UN watchdog says access to suspected Iran nuclear site meets demands - Middle East
While Iran threatens the inspectors..

Farsnews
n a letter to Yukiya Amano, we underlined that if the secrets of the agreement (roadmap of cooperation between Iran and the IAEA) are revealed, we will lose our trust in the Agency; and despite the US Congress's pressures, he didn’t give any information to them," Spokesman of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi said in a meeting with the Iranian lawmakers in Tehran on Monday.

Kamalvandi said revealing the secrets of the roadmap wouldn't have been good for him either.

Terrorism is what they are going to do after the deal is signed and with the 120 billion released. It certainly is part of the deal. How do I know, and how you should know? THEY ARE TELLING YOU that is what they are going to do.

So what?

hey, do you know when we win the war on terror? It's when we stop shitting our pants every time some swarthy guy sets off a bomb.

You are statistically more likely to be killed by a drunk driver or a random criminal than a "terrorist".

Shit, man, only 19 Americans were killed in terrorist incidents in 2014. Most of them were in the Middle East where they shouldn't have been to start with.

Meanwhile,155 Americans were killed by police in 2011. you are more likely, statistically, to be killed by a cop than a terrorist, although both are pretty damned unlikely.

While Iran threatens the inspectors..

Farsnews
n a letter to Yukiya Amano, we underlined that if the secrets of the agreement (roadmap of cooperation between Iran and the IAEA) are revealed, we will lose our trust in the Agency; and despite the US Congress's pressures, he didn’t give any information to them," Spokesman of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi said in a meeting with the Iranian lawmakers in Tehran on Monday.

Kamalvandi said revealing the secrets of the roadmap wouldn't have been good for him either.

NOTHING...

all IAEA member states have such secret agreements and the UN nuclear watchdog is duty bound to keep them secret to any third party individual or state.

[Q

PM in North: Khamenei makes it clear Iran will continue to fund terrorism

So lets give them 120 billion and let them inspect their own nuclear sites. Great idea, guy.

Terrorism wasn't a subject of this discussion,so why do you keep talking about it.

I'd love to have a conversation where we get them to stop funding "Terrorists", but will we stop funding the Zionists and what they are doing to the Palestinians? I don't think so.

Oh yeah, that 120 billion. We aren't "giving" them anything that isn't already rightfully theirs. We froze those assets in response to the Hostage Crisis 35 years ago. They let the hostages go, we didn't return the assets.

Nothing stops them from endorsing terrorism right now

Much more likely to find terrorists with an empty belly

Wake the fuck up..

More sanctions?

Actually no

They are enriching uranium right now under the Republican endorsed plan. They are much closer to a bomb TODAY than they will be a year from now
They can support terrorism whether they have a nuke program or not....it does not cost much

Chalk up another victory for Obama and another defeat for Republican fear mongering
Yeah, let's only hope when they get their Obama nuclear bomb. They only bomb California.

Klassy
Just as classy as the way liberals talk about southern states. Till you move here to get away from the mess you created.

Like that would ever happen. LOL
Plenty of northerners moving to south Carolina, they like it better here.

Wake the fuck up..

More sanctions?

A compact nuclear bomb is a high technology that is a couple of steps beyond merely exploding a first test device.

I will bet, and I am not going to do it, but if you searched the web I bet you could find plans.

Yeah, let's only hope when they get their Obama nuclear bomb. They only bomb California.

Klassy
Just as classy as the way liberals talk about southern states. Till you move here to get away from the mess you created.

Like that would ever happen. LOL
Plenty of northerners moving to south Carolina, they like it better here.

You obviously meant northern Mexico.

Wake the fuck up..

More sanctions?

Actually no

They are enriching uranium right now under the Republican endorsed plan. They are much closer to a bomb TODAY than they will be a year from now
They can support terrorism whether they have a nuke program or not....it does not cost much

Why will they still have 5000 centrifuges spinning? What would you be doing if you were a sponsor of terrorism and wished for the destruction of a people? Or at least SAID you do?

Anyone ever notice that, as far as conservatives are concerned, the sky is always falling even though their predictions of doom and gloom never seem to come to pass.

Meanwhile, when a monumental screw up like George W. Bush gets in the WH, they wholeheartedly support him. But when his policies proved to be a series of unmitigated disasters, they blame the mess on his Democratic predecessors, Carter and Clinton, and his successor, Obama?

It's a pathetic display, I must say.

Forum List

Back