Human life doesn’t matter in US in 2015

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
How much does your life cost?
The problem in the US is much deeper than simply access to weapons, the whole society is dripping with fear, with violence, people are afraid of each other and there is a lot of insecurity.
Of course there is going to be a debate about gun control following this, but the issue is obviously something deeper than that, because there are many countries around the world where people are heavily armed, but they don’t feel a need to kill each other and there are not these kinds of mass shootings we see routinely happening here in the US.
I repeat it again: the problem is much deeper than simply access to weapons.

An
The problem in the US is much deeper than simply access to weapons, the whole society is dripping with fear, with violence, people are afraid of each other and there is a lot of insecurity.
Of course there is going to be a debate about gun control following this, but the issue is obviously something deeper than that, because there are many countries around the world where people are heavily armed, but they don’t feel a need to kill each other and there are not these kinds of mass shootings we see routinely happening here in the US.
And yet, we have less crime now than at any time in the last forty years.

An
BS. We still have too much crime. But this also doesn't show how easily are people killed and attacked.
Not your life not mine is a big concern for the system. But what a pity that my life doesn't matter for you either.

Nobody must care about your life except yourself. What world are you living in? We call for safety buying more guns.
We bring democracy starting new wars and sending more military troops. Life doesn't matter.

An
BS. We still have too much crime. But this also doesn't show how easily are people killed and attacked.
Not your life not mine is a big concern for the system. But what a pity that my life doesn't matter for you either.
And where did I say, dumb ass, that we did not have crime? I said we have less than before and that is a good thing, is it not?

Forum List

Back