Obama on cusp of winning Iran nuclear vote

Obama has already shown that he is too much of a pussy to take military action. remember his red line in Syria? The world knows that he won't do anything.

Now, a president Trump, Carson, Cruz, Walker, etc would send a totally different message to those who would kill innocent americans.

If we can make it to January 2017 a lot of the damage done by obama can be corrected.

Conservatives are the pussies. They shit down their leg at any mention of a mushroom cloud. You all feel the need to immediately destroy out of fear rather than try and correct the situation. Whatever nuclear material Iran has acquired, they acquired under sanctions. Obviously that wasn't effective. Iran is fully aware that Israel and to some degree the Saudis wouldn't hesitate if we got the green light. I believe they will toe the line on nukes.

then you live in fantasy land. Iran will get nuclear bombs. There is a high probability that they will sell or give them to some radical faction. What will obozo do when Tel Aviv or Amman is bombed? Draw another red line?

the people of the mid east have been fighting a religious war for over 3000 years, are you so naive that you think a few words on a piece of paper will bring that to an end?

I would argue that Iran ( Persia), is and has always been the most enlightened society among it's ME neighbors. They know the score. They see your boys on CNN screaming for their heads.

I agree, the Iranian people are very enlightened and modern thinking. The problem is their radical islamic leadership. I spent time in Iran under the Shah. It was a great country with great people. Then the radicals took over and now it is back to the 16th century.

We should be covertly helping the opposition in Iran to overthrow the mullahs. But instead we are making the radical faction stronger with this so-called deal.

Maybe the deal helps get operatives in to do just that.

Under obama? don't be silly

Obama has already shown that he is too much of a pussy to take military action. remember his red line in Syria? The world knows that he won't do anything.

Now, a president Trump, Carson, Cruz, Walker, etc would send a totally different message to those who would kill innocent americans.

If we can make it to January 2017 a lot of the damage done by obama can be corrected.

Conservatives are the pussies. They shit down their leg at any mention of a mushroom cloud. You all feel the need to immediately destroy out of fear rather than try and correct the situation. Whatever nuclear material Iran has acquired, they acquired under sanctions. Obviously that wasn't effective. Iran is fully aware that Israel and to some degree the Saudis wouldn't hesitate if we got the green light. I believe they will toe the line on nukes.

then you live in fantasy land. Iran will get nuclear bombs. There is a high probability that they will sell or give them to some radical faction. What will obozo do when Tel Aviv or Amman is bombed? Draw another red line?

the people of the mid east have been fighting a religious war for over 3000 years, are you so naive that you think a few words on a piece of paper will bring that to an end?

I would argue that Iran ( Persia), is and has always been the most enlightened society among it's ME neighbors. They know the score. They see your boys on CNN screaming for their heads.

I agree, the Iranian people are very enlightened and modern thinking. The problem is their radical islamic leadership. I spent time in Iran under the Shah. It was a great country with great people. Then the radicals took over and now it is back to the 16th century.

We should be covertly helping the opposition in Iran to overthrow the mullahs. But instead we are making the radical faction stronger with this so-called deal.

That's why I'm in favor of the deal. Sanctions and or military action only hurts the good people.

Making the radical rulers stronger hurts the good people. This deal gives them billions to use for conventional weapons and allows them to continue their nuclear ambitions, albeit delayed a little. The good people of Iran are the real victims here. the radicals retain control, the entire region remains a powder keg, and their neighbors will all be trying to get nukes to keep Iran at bay.

This is a terrible deal for Iran, the USA, and the entire world. It is a deal hatched out of obama's naivete about how the world, and especially the mid east, really works.

If you say that he is not naive, then the only other answer is that he intentionally wants to weaken the USA and strengthen its enemies.

The majority of the representatives in Congress are against the Iran deal.

President Shit for Brains is only prevailing because a minority will vote to uphold his veto.

America gets fucked by Obama again.

President Shit for Brains is only prevailing because a minority will vote to uphold his veto.

Congress has their role in international diplomacy, the President has his

In this case, the President won out and the Republican fear mongering machine lost out

Now one must wonder what the democrats were offered to change their vote. This is pure American political BS. Nothing in the "agreement" has changed so why are the those opposing the deal changing their vote? Only one real reason, pay off. The corn husker kick back is alive and well.

This "agreement" will be hailed as a great accomplishment meanwhile it will be like a boil on your ass. Put a little ointment on it and it feels a little better yet it is just getting worse waiting to burst. Nothing good can come out of appeasing a sworn enemy who has already told us what they will do with the money, military build up and they will continue to fund terrorism. WTF is Obama trying to get the US military complex into business with Iran? But as usual when the boil pops Obama will be long gone and it will be blame on others.

Obama on cusp of winning Iran nuclear vote - FT.com

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Obama on cusp of winning Iran nuclear vote - FT.com

Democratic aides in Congress say party leaders are working hard to convince undecided members to support the deal and are still wary that new revelations could alter the political debate in Washington, but they are growing increasingly confident that the agreement will survive.

The bombing of Iran is soon going to be our only option...I pity that beautiful people for having such horrid leadership.

Thanks to the fearmongering dipshits, another litmus test is going to be added to the 649 other litmus tests a Republican candidate must pass to earn the rube vote.

"Will you bomb-bomb-bomb, bomb-bomb Iran if they spit on the sidewalk?"

"I'm leaving all options on the table."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"I will flatten Tehran by dropping Rosie O'Donnell on it."

(Applause)

Last edited:
The more important question is what happens if Iran violates the agreement? I think there is a better than average chance that happens yet no one seems to have a response if they do.
Let's see....

Iran violates the agreement and we go back to economic sanctions
Really you actually think your just going to snap the sanctions that took years to orginally get in place back? You know when governments and bussinesses start making millions of dollars in Iran I don't think they will be in any great hurry to put sanctions back in place. One of the reasons the President gave for having to have this deal was that the sanctions in place would not stop Iran from getting nukes so if Iran violates the agreement the punishement will be trying to put sanctions that you said wouldn't stop them back in place. Yeah that makes sense.

What is your argument then Mr ambassador?
The deal is bad, can't have that. The sanctions are ending because the parties involved no longer want them so we can't put them back. So what is left Mr ambassador?

Its simple. The american president, the UK prime minister, the french president, and the leaders of every other civilized country, put out a joint resolution telling Iran that if any future terrorist attack in any of those countries can be traced back to Iran, then Tehran will be bombed into oblivion.

The only thing that radical islamic terrorists understand is overwhelming force. It is naive to think they can be negotiated with and that they will keep any promises.

So if it's that simple then we do that if the deal doesn't work as intended. You all act as if we have no options if we take the deal. Iran knows we could act militarily. We don't need to bang that drum. It's much smarter for all parties to avoid that if possible.

no worse then your side saying we have no other options then to take the best deal Iran has to offer. Two things as play here. One the left wants Obama to have some sort of legacy other then failure on so many fronts. And of course two, the left just has to win, no matter how bad the deal is no way they would ever not support it.

Thanks to the fearmongering dipshits, another litmus test is going to be added to the 649 other litmus tests a Republican candidate must pass to earn the rube vote.

"Will you bomb-bomb-bomb, bomb-bomb Iran if they spit on the sidewalk?"

"I'm leaving all options on the table."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"Me, too."

"I will flatten Tehran by dropping Rosie O'Donnell on it."

(Applause)
you know the same old mantra played over and over gets old. Obama and others say we have to have a deal with Iran or bad things are going to happen. The right says that a deal with Iran and bad things will happen, IRAN has said so. WTF Obama and company is foolishly playing the fear card.

In this case, the President won out and the Republican fear mongering machine lost out

Up yours with your fear mongering BS Jake. You and your ilk are crying that if we don't take this deal then the only option is to bomb Iran. What a crock of BS and lies that the left spews. And you are two faced Jake. Obama has no problem bombing Libya, Yemen, Syria, Somalia and others and you don't give a crap. But a vowed enemy of the US and Israel and all of a sudden you are worried.

Yes, Jake you and your liberals will buy another "victory" and as all "victories" that the liberals win the opposite of the stated intent will happen. There is something definitely wrong with you people, hubris and narcissism is just a start.

Countries bombed by the U.S. under the Obama administration

:clap::clap::clap2:

Up yours with your fear mongering BS Jake. You and your ilk are crying that if we don't take this deal then the only option is to bomb Iran. What a crock of BS and lies that the left spews. And you are two faced Jake. Obama has no problem bombing Libya, Yemen, Syria, Somalia and others and you don't give a crap. But a vowed enemy of the US and Israel and all of a sudden you are worried.

Yes, Jake you and your liberals will buy another "victory" and as all "victories" that the liberals win the opposite of the stated intent will happen. There is something definitely wrong with you people, hubris and narcissism is just a start.

Countries bombed by the U.S. under the Obama administration

:clap:

Some of them are scared shitless of the media. some of them are rinos. But fear not, those kinds of republicans will be kicked out next year along with the crazy dem liberals.

the american people are seeing through the liars in both parties. Thats why Trump. Carson, and Fiorina are so high in the polls and why the hildebeast is so low in the polls.

Can you say: 45th President of the United States...Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Get used to it it...or get over it. But it IS your future....

Can she rule from a jail cell? Because thats where she is going. HRC will NEVER be president. THAT is YOUR future.

You are truly a fool..you are embarrassing yourself with every ridiculous post...

Making the radical rulers stronger hurts the good people. This deal gives them billions to use for conventional weapons and allows them to continue their nuclear ambitions, albeit delayed a little. The good people of Iran are the real victims here. the radicals retain control, the entire region remains a powder keg, and their neighbors will all be trying to get nukes to keep Iran at bay.

This is a terrible deal for Iran, the USA, and the entire world. It is a deal hatched out of obama's naivete about how the world, and especially the mid east, really works.

If you say that he is not naive, then the only other answer is that he intentionally wants to weaken the USA and strengthen its enemies.

Hey pea brain...please explain why the "good people of Iran" overwhelmingly favor this deal, and the radical hardliners in Iran oppose this deal???

Here's What Will Happen If the Iran Deal Falls Through | RAND

Last edited:

Forum List

Back