Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

obama 67 lines - Google Search

PM slams Obama call for

yeah, i heard it on the radio when i was on my way home. thanks. i can't say i'm happy about it. and i find the timing of it strange.

but i'm pretty sure that netanyahu will respond appropriately.

i think it is a major blunder by obama....what about the timing do you find strange?

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

Are you kidding me? What do you think FOX altered the Presidents speech? Obama said plain as day that he thinks a return to the 67 Borders is an essential part of achieving Peace. To funny.

yeah, i heard it on the radio when i was on my way home. thanks. i can't say i'm happy about it. and i find the timing of it strange.

but i'm pretty sure that netanyahu will respond appropriately.

i think it is a major blunder by obama....what about the timing do you find strange?

This was clearly timed to Put Bengie on the Defensive when he speaks before our congress in a few days. Obama is so worried about appearing friendly with the Jews, that he tossed them under the boss in anticipation of the State Visit.

Because he is a weak, Ignorant fucking Moron who is going to make this world much less safe with his childish Shortsighted ideas.

And it could end in Nuclear war.Obama wont help Israel so the islamic pig nations could attack it.
Israel might have to answer with Nuclear weapons to defend itself.Obama could be starting WW3
.Maybe the world will end in 2012.

obama is a clueless war mongering idiot.The most dangerous POTUS of all time.You liberals got him in.Now deal with it morons.

All Obama is doing is encouraging Israel's enemies on...and making the United States an enemy of Israel...and it's by design.

So what's the downside with that ?? :cool:
The down side is you dirty murdering muslim savage animals will be spreading war and terror world wide.islam is a deathcult from hell.And you muzzie beasts are the lowest most evil scum on earth.

HUH?

What the fuck are you saying?

I'm saying that your objection to Israel is that non-Muslims control it. I'm saying that you are determined that there be uncontested Muslim rule in the Middle East.

Ignore historical facts because it hurts your cause.

I'm not the one ignoring historical fact, that would be you.

antiquepalestine1864.jpg

This is Palestine under the Ottomans. Notice how it contains ALL of Jordan, ALL of Lebanon and about a third of Syria, in addition to Israel.

Notice how Muslim supremests such as you, NEVER bitch about Jordan, Syria or Lebanon giving land to the "Palestinians?"

So why it that?

Well, we all know, it that those are already Muslim countries, what is the point of giving land since it's already Muslim controlled? Right.

OF course, this exposes the reality; THERE ARE NO Palestinians, never have been. You don't seek land for a fictitious peoples, you seek Islamic supremacy, nothing less. You seek to drive the Infidels from Muslim lands. Pure and simple.

Why don't you come out an admit that you are a zionist.

Why don't you come out and admit you are a Muslim?

Forum List

Back