Obama - no US flag in Haiti

Doggie certainly hasn't paid attention to Obama's Global Apology Tour.

According to Obama and his Awful Wife, America sucked until he became President.

While thousands of people suffer in Haiti in extreme poverty, you decide to turn this into another bash Obama thread for a failed attempt at some cheap political points.

It's people like you why America where is she today not only at home but seen across the globe. I'll be expecting a apology from you because it's people like you from your generation that my generation has to pick up the pieces and fix.

Last edited:
Personally, I actually pretty comfortable with Obama not dragging our flag into his mud. This POTUS has no idea what being proud of your country means.... him and that wife of his.

He was so unproud of our country that he ran for President. :lol:
When you guys say this crap, you just look like a partisan fool.

And why should we fly our flag at the Haitan airport? It is the HAITIAN airport, not a US airport.

It is common practice to fly our flag wherever we have troops on the ground. It is good for morale and in the Army, morale is everything.

And I am sure morale is pretty important for the Haitian's also, since they are the ones who lost everything. Who the hell cares, and I am sure there is more important things to worry about in Haiti right now.

Acting like a spoiled child is not the American way.

Well you are certainly an expert on acting like a spoiled child.

:eusa_whistle:

I always have considered the epitome of a spoiled child as one who upon being given a gift, threw it aside and demanded something better. Haiti's PM seems one of those.y Obama seems to be the indulgent parent who soothes the brat, promising they'll get the better gift as soon as the party ends.

And I stick by it. Everyone wants our help and our dollars even when we don't have it to give yet this little nobody doesn't want our flag flying while others are flying theirs? To hell with them. They can cry to France for the help they need. You did notice that the French are flying their flag.

I'm sure the people of Haiti would disagree with such actions but I think they're too busy trying to rebuild their homes, make sure all their dead are buried, and climb their way out of extreme poverty.

I'm sure they'll be protesting this as soon as that's all done with.
:eusa_eh:

I always have considered the epitome of a spoiled child as one who upon being given a gift, threw it aside and demanded something better. Haiti's PM seems one of those.y Obama seems to be the indulgent parent who soothes the brat, promising they'll get the better gift as soon as the party ends.

Agreed. Our troops are on the ground saving lives with the efforts funded by U.S. taxpayers, and we're supposed to be ashamed of the U.S.? How whack is that?

Last edited:
And I stick by it. Everyone wants our help and our dollars even when we don't have it to give yet this little nobody doesn't want our flag flying while others are flying theirs? To hell with them. They can cry to France for the help they need. You did notice that the French are flying their flag.

I'm sure the people of Haiti would disagree with such actions but I think they're too busy trying to rebuild their homes, make sure all their dead are buried, and climb their way out of extreme poverty.

I'm sure they'll be protesting this as soon as that's all done with.
:eusa_eh:

No, they are worried about what flag is flying.:doubt:

And why should we fly our flag at the Haitan airport? It is the HAITIAN airport, not a US airport.

It is common practice to fly our flag wherever we have troops on the ground. It is good for morale and in the Army, morale is everything.

And I am sure morale is pretty important for the Haitian's also, since they are the ones who lost everything. Who the hell cares, and I am sure there is more important things to worry about in Haiti right now.

I am sure there is too, which begs the question why this was even brought up? As his country was suffering from a devastating catastrophe, the PM of Haiti is worried about our flag flying over base of operations? Yeah, we are the children in this scenario.

I care, when someone whose very life depends upon our troops and support tells me to take my flag down.

I care, when someone whose very life depends upon our troops and support tells me to take my flag down.

If the PM asked us to take it down, then why did the OP attack Obama?
Is Obama suppose to tell a PM no, when the man's country has pretty much lost everything?

Obama seems to have no trouble being rude to the leaders of England, France, and Israel.

Just sayin'.

Is Obama suppose to tell a PM no, when the man's country has pretty much lost everything?

How about, "No problem, we're on our way home, with our flag?"

And if Obama did that, you guys would attack him for pulling out of Haiti.
Like I said there are more important things to worry about in Haiti.

This is true, and with his attitude the Haitian PM had better start worrying.

Problem isn't with the Haitians, it's with the PM and our President for not making it clear that we are there to help. Being slapped down for humanitarian mission, not acceptable.g

BTW, there is more than enough to criticize Obama about, that this is an issue is his fault, no one else's.

Obama seems to have no trouble being rude to the leaders of England, France, and Israel.

Just sayin'.

I am confused, in a previous post you said Obama apologized for us around the world. Now you are saying he was rude to foreign leaders, you really need to make up your mind.

Just sayin'.

I am confused, in a previous post you said Obama apologized for us around the world. Now you are saying he was rude to foreign leaders, you really need to make up your mind.

He did - he made speeches in places around the world apologizing for America's past. That doesn't mean he didn't have time to also be rude to three important allies.

Forum List

Back