Obama - no US flag in Haiti

It's disrespectful to fly your Countries flag in another Country. I agree with the moron for once. Next thing yuh know we will be providing Universal Health care for all of Haiti. ~BH

The way I remember things the libtards didn't have a problem when the illegal mexicans marched down OUR streets flying the mexican flag with the American flag flying under it.

They had an American Flag? I thought they only got those from the ACLU after they figured out the Mexican flag didn't fly here very well.

It's disrespectful to fly your Countries flag in another Country. I agree with the moron for once. Next thing yuh know we will be providing Universal Health care for all of Haiti. ~BH

The way I remember things the libtards didn't have a problem when the illegal mexicans marched down OUR streets flying the mexican flag with the American flag flying under it.

Yeah, That made me sick to my stomach. I would have called in The National Guard and had them all deported. If our flag is flying under the Haitian flag then I see no problem with it. I am choosing not to be a hypocrite because of the point above that you just made.

And what the hell has the Dominican Republic done to help anyway? They are the other half of that Island. I have not heard anything about them sending help or Aid. I could be wrong, but I have also heard that they will shoot Hatians trying to cross their border. ~BH

Doggie certainly hasn't paid attention to Obama's Global Apology Tour.

According to Obama and his Awful Wife, America sucked until he became President.

Well, it certainly sucked under Bush and his manslaughter-liable wife...

you are a skid mark.. nothing more, nothing less, it's all you will ever manage to be.

and yet show more signs of intelligence in one post that all yours combined. What does that make you? Less than a skid mark??

Here...

haiti001.jpg

haiti002.jpg

faux outrage is funny. this has been the policy of most respectable countries forever.

Isn't that the U.N Flag? Course, That's not any one Country. However, If they ever fly it here we will wipe them out. Anyway, That look's like their prior Hatian headquarters most likely. ~BH

I am not crazy about that one either.

So you have no problem with people thinking we conquered their country?

Wow. That is a big ass leap you just took.

I could give a rats ass what people's perceptions are. We liberated Kuwait. Just as we liberated Europe in WW2. You think Patton would have complied if someone in France or Belgium had asked him not to fly the flag? I think not. The troops serve our country. When they are overseas, that flag is our country. Even in a humanitarian mission, they are serving the US. Because the CIC sent them. They are always serving our country and when they go to serve, the flag goes with them.

You cannot ask for our military and not get the flag that comes with it. What it stands is why these troops serve and asking them not to fly is a slap in their face.
How exactly, I mentioned it my post that you responded to.
And WWII is completely different than Haiti. We were helping a countries liberate themselves, in Haiti we are providing HUMANITARIAN aid. And a few in this thread said we should pull out because we can't fly our flag, which sounds childish, and inhumane.

Last edited:
So you have no problem with people thinking we conquered their country?

Wow. That is a big ass leap you just took.

I could give a rats ass what people's perceptions are. We liberated Kuwait. Just as we liberated Europe in WW2. You think Patton would have complied if someone in France or Belgium had asked him not to fly the flag? I think not. The troops serve our country. When they are overseas, that flag is our country. Even in a humanitarian mission, they are serving the US. Because the CIC sent them. They are always serving our country and when they go to serve, the flag goes with them.

You cannot ask for our military and not get the flag that comes with it. What it stands is why these troops serve and asking them not to fly is a slap in their face.
How exactly, I mentioned it my post that you responded to.
And WWII is completely different than Haiti. We were helping a countries liberate themselves, in Haiti we are providing HUMANITARIAN aid. And a few in this thread said we should pull out because why can't fly our flag, which sounds childish, and inhumane.

My WW2 reference was in response to your Kuwait comparison and answered that portion of your question. Also, I agree with the bolded part.

You know, Grump has been here alot longer than any of the rest of you. The fact that he hails from New Zealand does not reduce the value of his opinion here at all.

Forum List

Back