Obama mopping up bush’s mess

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA MOPPING UP BUSH’S MESS

Obama is mopping up Bush’s mess in Afghanistan and at home. The “surge” is working and FOXNEWS supporters and contributors are criticizing Obama for “escalating” the war? What the hell? That is what Bush did in Iraq and he was a hero. What is the difference between Obama’s “surge” in Afghanistan and Bush’s “surge” in Afghanistan?
Obama is also turning the economy around that began to fail during Bush’s reign. Jobs are being created and saved with the stimulus money. Unemployment is down to 9.7%. He got further than any president with “affordable” Healthcare for all. He is mending or name among the nations that Bush had trashed. He is making friends out of enemies created by Bush. And he is doing all this without blinking and eye or breaking a sweat. Black men are use to dealing with hard tasks. They dealt with the racist white man for hundreds of years.
Bush tried terrorist in federal court and imprisoned then in federal prisons and no one gave a rats a**. But Obama does it and he is working for he enemy.
Bail-out money to banks have been paid back.
Anyone smidge of a brain know the opposition is not against policies but in opposition to the black president succeeding. He has done more in his one year than previous president did the entire term. A piece of cake for him if radical racist right wing nuts let him do the job he was elected and paid to do.

Every time I think you can't dumb down any further, you prove me wrong. Well done. It's not often that people can prove me wrong.

Obama is mopping up Bush’s mess in Afghanistan and at home. The “surge” is working and FOXNEWS supporters and contributors are criticizing Obama for “escalating” the war? What the hell? That is what Bush did in Iraq and he was a hero. What is the difference between Obama’s “surge” in Afghanistan and Bush’s “surge” in Afghanistan?
Obama is also turning the economy around that began to fail during Bush’s reign. Jobs are being created and saved with the stimulus money. Unemployment is down to 9.7%. He got further than any president with “affordable” Healthcare for all. He is mending or name among the nations that Bush had trashed. He is making friends out of enemies created by Bush. And he is doing all this without blinking and eye or breaking a sweat. Black men are use to dealing with hard tasks. They dealt with the racist white man for hundreds of years.
Bush tried terrorist in federal court and imprisoned then in federal prisons and no one gave a rats a**. But Obama does it and he is working for he enemy.
Anyone smidge of a brain know the opposition is not against policies but in opposition to the black president succeeding. He has done more in his one year than previous president did the entire term. A piece of cake for him if radical racist right wing nuts let him do the job he was elected and paid to do.

I'll have what she's having.

Little early to start hitting the bottle, isn't it?

Meh, you're assuming that she stops?

Yer right,

meh bad.

I think she's the one in the center:

drunk-old-lady.jpg

Meh, you're assuming that she stops?

Yer right,

meh bad.

I think she's the one in the center:

drunk-old-lady.jpg

But the real question to be asked is 'what bridge does LiarLil live under'? Hmmm? Answer me that one. Is it one of those funky historic covered ones or some concrete monstrosity? And, where did she steal the box that she sleeps in? And, what the fuck does the OP have to do with immigration? These are the burning questions of this thread.

Last edited:
Hi Lady:

Obama is mopping up Bush’s mess in Afghanistan and at home. The “surge” is working and FOXNEWS supporters and contributors are criticizing Obama for “escalating” the war? What the hell?

Bullony! The USA can stay in Afghanistan another 100 years and accomplish nothing. Ask the Russians. Obama is escalating the bogus 'War On Terror' into Pakistan and Yemen, which is Bush on steroids. The USA is dumping trillions of dollars into an empty hole, which is running up the National Debt that can NEVER be paid off. Never forget that Obama was part of the problem in the US Senate, before he picked up the War On Terror torch from George Bush.

That is what Bush did in Iraq and he was a hero. What is the difference between Obama’s “surge” in Afghanistan and Bush’s “surge” in Afghanistan?

Bullony! Bush paid the opposition off by printing more money, which ran the National Debt up; but only after murdering and displacing millions of Iraqis. There were no Weapons of Mass Destruction and Bush was part of the 9/11 Inside Job (my Topic). The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic) and Obama is running the DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign from the White House ...

Obama is also turning the economy around that began to fail during Bush’s reign. Jobs are being created and saved with the stimulus money.

Bullony!
The Lady is dead wrong on all counts! The US Economy is wired for implosion and getting worse with every passing day. See my Topic:

MarketWatch: Prepare For Economic Apocalypse

Unemployment is down to 9.7%.

Bullony! The real unemployment rate is around 20 percent (story)! The Obama Administration is LYING and Lady is buying all of that BS hook, line and sinker!!!

He got further than any president with “affordable” Healthcare for all.

Bullony! There is not supposed to be any such thing as "ObamaCare" you moron! Any Health Care overhaul is supposed to originate in Congress and the House of Representatives. ObamaCare was a power-grab by overzealous bought-and-paid-for Politicians more corrupt than anyone can imagine. The Obama Administration twisted a lot of arms trying to shove ObamaCare down our throats, which is a violation of our three-part form of Govt (Administrative, Legislative, Judicial).

He is mending or name among the nations that Bush had trashed. He is making friends out of enemies created by Bush.

Bullony! Obama is murdering innocent citizens of Pakistan with killer drones and continuing the assault on Iran for having the gall to enter the Nuclear Age like India and China and the USA. Americans have no right to tell other sovereign nations how run their countries. Period.

And he is doing all this without blinking and eye or breaking a sweat. Black men are use to dealing with hard tasks. They dealt with the racist white man for hundreds of years.

Stop playing the race idiot! Obama is George Bush on steroids and you very well know it ...

Gitmo was WRONG for Bush and holding 'suspects' for years and years 'without a trial' is WRONG. Period. Everyone is entitled to a fair trial by a judge and jury of their peers and that means EVERYONE. Obama must either CHARGE these detainees or RELEASE THEM. Period! The notion that our U.S. Constitution grants rights to ANYONE is completely FALSE. The idea that only 'Americans' have inalienable rights is COMPLETELY FALSE. Our U.S. Constitution merely 'lists' our rights given by OUR CREATOR 'and' these Gitmo Detainees were 'created' by the SAME CREATOR AS YOU.

Here is where Bush and Obama are DEAD WRONG about allowing Gitmo to stay open: The ONLY people with the right to 'judge' anyone as a 'Terrorist' is the Judge and Jury 'and' only AFTER A FAIR TRIAL!!!!! Everyone detained by the U.S. Govt (EVERYONE) is a 'suspect' and is 'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW." Who told George Bush that these Gitmo Detainees are 'terrorists?' Who is telling Obama that these Gitmo Detainees are TERRORISTS??? Nobody! The American People MUST put a stop to the injustice going on with the Gitmo Detainees, before We The Stupid Sheeple find themselves as 'detainees' held forever and ever without a trial!!!!

Bullony! The privately-owned FED printed up some worthless dollars and handed them out to these banks at near-zero interest, so the Treasury could receive worthless notes as payment. The banks are investing money in the stock markets and leaving foreclosed homeowners out in the cold.

Anyone smidge of a brain know the opposition is not against policies but in opposition to the black president succeeding.

Stop playing the race card you moron! If Barrack Obama (a Kenyan Foreign National) really wanted to create one job, then he would deport one of 20,000,000 GD Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE. Bush did nothing to help Americans being 'displaced' by Illegal Aliens and Obama is George Bush on steroids!!!! One displaced American then goes out and displaces yet another American in a never-ending cycle that destroyed the U.S. Tax Base and the U.S. Consumer Base! The States are going bankrupt and the U.S. Consumer is on life support and this idiot Lady :)cuckoo:) wants to give Obama a reward ...

He has done more in his one year than previous president did the entire term. A piece of cake for him if radical racist right wing nuts let him do the job he was elected and paid to do.

Bullony! The U.S. Economy is IMPLODING right before our eyes, but the Obama Administration has better liars ....

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

jobs are being created?.....i deliver more unemployment checks every week....interesting.....and of course its because he is black......you can not dislike his policies....its because he is black....lady....go play with Rdean....he will listen to you.....

Lilollady, are you for real??? Where do you get your twisted info? Obama is black???? So what happened to his white 'part'..........you threw it under the bus, right? So ALL the whites who voted for Obama did not know he was black?????

Well, its the Job, continuing on the Presidency although George W. is looking better and better. Sadly for Obama, there is lots more to the Job then flying around visiting places and the band playing "Hail to the Chief". I would have thought in the 2 years he ran furiously for the Job he would have realized that. In any event, we are stuck with Obama and his useless Admin for the next 3 years although the last elections in Mass, NJ and Va have helped to not only ease the pain but laughs watching the egg on his face. This November will be even better I hope when the Dems get thrown out on their boops. I have full confidence that Governor Palin is fully aware of the nature of the executive Job as she has held those positions for 10 years plus. I do have a lot of respect for respect Joe Biden . He is a decent, loyal, committed hardworking American who has devoted his life to our Country. I dunno, some of our new pals in the Middle East ain't looking to reliable to me. We don't care about closing Gitmo thankfully cause Obama can't even get that Job done and move'em in next door.

Last edited:
ever notice DUmbshit lol is a drive by.. You guys waste your valuable time responding to somebody who doesn't even stick around to converse!

Why are you using the term mopping?
Are you referencing the President as a Black Man and he is not good for anything but janitors work and mopping is the only way he could "clean up Bush's mess."
That's racist.

What's that address? I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you.

ever notice DUmbshit lol is a drive by.. You guys waste your valuable time responding to somebody who doesn't even stick around to converse!

To be fair, I was planning to waste that time anyway.:) Life's more fun that way.

Obama is the mess.

All Obama had to do is keep the safeguards in place implemented by President Bush.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo instead he care more about protecting terrorist rights than protecting America.

The results?? America had 3 Al Qaida attacks in Obama's first year, compared to the previous 7 years, with ZERO Al Qaida attacks within America.

Obama is a naive and reckless idiot who puts this country in grave risk.

Forum List

Back