Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

You were wrong. African Americans are simply combining the two continents their ancestors come from to describe themselves. Just because Obama's ancestor (his father) has a closer link to Africa than most African Americans' ancestors doesn't mean his characterization of himself is wrong.

Do you realize the term signifies the theft of ancestry and not traces to it? Before claiming it was simply combining the names of two continents try doing a little homework but I'm not surprised at the ignorance because this board is full of people like you who try to speak on an issue you've clearly not studied.

I am very honored that you would allow me the opportunity to answer your question because as an American.......and Let's be clear on this........you, black or white, have the right to elect representatives that have your mandate to ask questions for which you have a right to hear answers. And you not only have a right to hear those answers but to see them formulated in a way that is transparent.

Did I answer your question?

The purple penguin danced on the tropical whale while singing a duet with andy warhol and marilyn monroe.

Do you realize the term signifies the theft of ancestry and not traces to it? Before claiming it was simply combining the names of two continents try doing a little homework but I'm not surprised at the ignorance because this board is full of people like you who try to speak on an issue you've clearly not studied.

I am very honored that you would allow me the opportunity to answer your question because as an American.......and Let's be clear on this........you, black or white, have the right to elect representatives that have your mandate to ask questions for which you have a right to hear answers. And you not only have a right to hear those answers but to see them formulated in a way that is transparent.

The purple penguin danced on the tropical whale while singing a duet with andy warhol and marilyn monroe.

Never mind the part where you just got schooled. That the census asks even a single question in regard to race or gender is racist and gender-biased, and the government violating its own laws against discrimination.

Stick THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it, Mr intellectual-wannabe.

☭proletarian☭;2175779 said:
You claimed race is a myth:

"Only if you throw all science out the window..."

and all you used to back that up is a link to two books.

:lol:

Wow...

That's like saying that someone can't be right when they say Earth is round because they only link to two books that discuss all the evidence regarding the spherical nature of the planet.

Do you have to put forth an effort to be so stupid?

The earth isn't round you dumfuk.

:rolleyes:

i never knew that stupidity could be so baroque.

No, it didn't.

No, it didn't.

link?

I already posted a link explaining why Obama does not qualify for the term but you keep on breathing in your active and comfortable ignorance you reetawrded fuk.
You were wrong. African Americans are simply combining the two continents their ancestors come from to describe themselves. Just because Obama's ancestor (his father) has a closer link to Africa than most African Americans' ancestors doesn't mean his characterization of himself is wrong.

You can't steal someone's ancestry.

No, it didn't.

link?

Asking for a link is a right for which we as Americans, Christian or Muslim, Jew or Hindu, Starbellied Sneech or Plain Bellied Sneech, have been blessed to have through our elected representatives in Congress that have a mandate to link you to sources for which we may all gain.....and let us be clear.....a better perspective for a brighter future.

Last edited:

So you agree? It's awful and unfair!

Asking for a link is a right for which we as Americans, Christian or Muslim, Jew or Hindu, Starbellied Sneech or Plain Bellied Sneech, have been blessed to have through our elected representatives in Congress that have a mandated to link you to sources for which we may all gain.....and let us be clear.....a better perspective for a brighter future.

I fully understand your evasion of this issue and appreciate your kind insult to the those of us on USMB. It has been quite a pleasure listening to your pompous drivel and has enlightened my outlook on said subject.

You claimed race is a myth:

"Only if you throw all science out the window..."

and all you used to back that up is a link to two books.

Wow...

That's like saying that someone can't be right when they say Earth is round because they only link to two books that discuss all the evidence regarding the spherical nature of the planet.

It takes a special breed to insult someone else's intelligence while failing to capitalize 'Earth' and misspelling 'dumbfuck'.

Never mind the part where you just got schooled. That the census asks even a single question in regard to race or gender is racist and gender-biased, and the government violating its own laws against discrimination.

How is asking someone's race racist?

Do you know what 'racist' means?

☭proletarian☭;2176476 said:

If I was colorblind, why would I ask if you were black or white?

☭proletarian☭;2176476 said:

If I was colorblind, why would I ask if you were black or white?

Because you were collecting statistics.

Do you enjoy inventing fantasies?

Wow...

:rolleyes:

i never knew that stupidity could be so baroque.

He claimed the earth is round.....it is not. This is just another example of bitches like you being ruled by emotion.

That's it? That's your response? Lol!

☭proletarian☭;2176468 said:

Wow...

It takes a special breed to insult someone else's intelligence while failing to capitalize 'Earth' and misspelling 'dumbfuck'.

It takes a special kind of reetawrded fukwad to ignore the issue by whining about petty shit. Do you also neg rep people for not sitting properly at their computers?

☭proletarian☭;2176583 said:
It takes a special kind of reetawrded fukwad to ignore the issue by whining about petty shit.
:eusa_whistle:

Not a single person has addressed what the term "African American" means. You ignore the info I posted then go on a deflection campaign. How can this one board be populated by so many losers like you?

Forum List

Back