Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Not a single person has addressed what the term "African American" means.

I means Negroid.

He identifies with his father's lineage more than his mothers, likely in large part due to his association with a Black church and the Black community in Chicago and the fact that most Americans still lump mixed-race persons primarily with the darker parent's race- a practice that goes back to the 'one drop' thinking of the KKK and others who considered Octaroon a race.
How can this one board be populated by so many losers like you?

Need help finding the exit? If you need help, just ask Gunny to help you stay away. I'm sure he'd be glad to help.

☭proletarian☭;2176514 said:
☭proletarian☭;2176476 said:
How is asking someone's race racist?

Do you know what 'racist' means?

If I was colorblind, why would I ask if you were black or white?

Because you were collecting statistics.

"Collecting Statistics?"

You mean as a hobby? Like Coins? Or Stamps?

Why would the government need racial statistics?

If I was colorblind, why would I ask if you were black or white?

"Collecting Statistics?"

To predict increases in crime rates and determine the timeline for phasing out English as the language of the land.

☭proletarian☭;2176650 said:
Not a single person has addressed what the term "African American" means.

I means Negroid.

He identifies with his father's lineage more than his mothers, likely in large part due to his association with a Black church and the Black community in Chicago and the fact that most Americans still lump mixed-race persons primarily with the darker parent's race- a practice that goes back to the 'one drop' thinking of the KKK and others who considered Octaroon a race.
How can this one board be populated by so many losers like you?

Need help finding the exit? If you need help, just ask Gunny to help you stay away. I'm sure he'd be glad to help.

Read the info linked in post 63 you dumfuk. The fact he can trace his lineage back to not only the Nation, but the specific tribe is why he does not qualify as an African American. (if you have to ask "why" or say "that doesn't make sense" it's because you don't know shit about the issue.)

Obama threw his 'white part' under the bus. Had he looked more white than black, he would have thrown his 'black part' under the bus.

Since when is american a race??????? As in father = africanamerican; his mother = american????

☭proletarian☭;2176677 said:

"Collecting Statistics?"

To predict increases in crime rates and determine the timeline for phasing out English as the language of the land.
:rolleyes:

The fact he can trace his lineage back to not only the Nation, but the specific tribe is why he does not qualify as an African American.
Right... and being a Celt or a German means someone's not White :rolleyes:

☭proletarian☭;2176758 said:
The fact he can trace his lineage back to not only the Nation, but the specific tribe is why he does not qualify as an African American.
Right... and being a Celt or a German means someone's not White :rolleyes:
No, silly, it means they aren't European even though their countries exist in Europe.

:lol:

☭proletarian☭;2176583 said:
It takes a special kind of reetawrded fukwad to ignore the issue by whining about petty shit.
:eusa_whistle:

Not a single person has addressed what the term "African American" means. You ignore the info I posted then go on a deflection campaign. How can this one board be populated by so many losers like you?

African American simply means an American of African descent, no more no less than that.

☭proletarian☭;2176583 said:

Not a single person has addressed what the term "African American" means. You ignore the info I posted then go on a deflection campaign. How can this one board be populated by so many losers like you?

African American simply means an American of African descent, no more no less than that.

Only in the barrens of idiocy occupied by dumasses like you.

For all the people claiming geography alone qualifies Obama...how many white people born in africa and come to america are called African American?

You're changing labels of origin based on nothing but skin color.

You're saying obama qualifies as "african American" because his father was born there but a white person BORN IN AFRICA does not qualify for the same term. Thass rank hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back