Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

A day doesn't pass without hearing on the radio the importance of returning the census. I don't recall either my wife or I even receiving a census form..... thankfully.

A day doesn't pass without hearing on the radio the importance of returning the census. I don't recall either my wife or I even receiving a census form..... thankfully.

I didn't get one either but some creepy census taker will be knocking on your door

I suggest you do a Hannibal Lecter on his ass

[youtube]BjGpcEA-FyE[/youtube]

Is that verbal violence?

He is a legitimate African American

Father- African
Mother- American

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.

How "enlightening"

Asshole

How can it be enlightening when you're too proud to learn?

"A personal connection to slavery and Jim Crow laws is still a common measure of who is and who isn't African American, said Melinda Chateauvert, an assistant professor of African American studies at the University of Maryland."
Http://www.articles.sfgate.com/2007...frican-americans-black-mayors-black-candidate

We can file this one under "Who gives a shit?"

It should be noted that for all the "Well Liberals are the ones who are the first to bring up race." It was the Republicans and Fox News this time, and not for the first time either.

:lol:

I selected 'other' and wrote in American. This is what Rush suggested, and he's right. We are all americans.
That's not a race.

I get the distinct impression you're stupid.

☭proletarian☭;2170751 said:
That's not a race.

"We're all not Americans? But I bleed red? :eusa_eh:"

:rofl:

He is a legitimate African American

Father- African
Mother- American

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.
%7B2FB548C2-70DF-4437-8D5E-B84F9152E955%7D_Kenya.gif

well, I guess we can chalk up another lie that the obama has told.

I guess his white side of the family like never EXSISTED.

Also, race is a myth and those aren't races but cultures/ethnicities.
Only if you throw all science out the window, s you've done before when it doesn't fit what you've been told to believe.
Race: The Reality of Human Difference

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359/ref=pd_sim_b_2"]Amazon.com: Why Race Matters (9780965638357): Michael Levin: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Athletes-Dominate-Sports-Afraid/dp/158648026X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270312617&sr=1-1-spell"]Amazon.com: Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It (9781586480264): Jon Entine: Books[/ame]

All these articles area fucking waste of time and highlight so much of what's wrong with America and the media.

And since when is Yahoo a 'liberal media outlet'? Don't they just repost whatever Reuters puts out?

He is black. He has a black wife, and black children. There are many many mixed black people in this country, but they are considered black.
The cross between a white man and an Indian is an Indian; the cross between a white man and a negro is a negro; the cross between a white man and a Hindu is a Hindu; and the cross between any of the three European races and a Jew is a Jew...

:eusa_whistle:

Ravi,

Maybe it's because I'd have to say Irish-Welsh-British-Norwegian-German American that I find this hyphenation business so silly.
So... basically you're a Euro-mutt?

Alpine and Nordic, then?

Was it the Swedes or the Norwegians that showed up later (and oft have the epithelial folds as a result of their more easternly homeland)? I think it was the Swedes...

☭proletarian☭;2170824 said:
☭proletarian☭;2170751 said:
That's not a race.

Race doesn't matter
Depends what medicine you're about to take. Ask our Mediterranean boys who served in Korea.

Military does not equal civilian.

Is the federal government planning on forcing me to do something else that depends on race?

Maybe African heritage is passed from the father...just like being Jewish is passed through the mother.

Forum List

Back