Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Righty's, if you ever find yourself trying to make some kind of "he is half white" point....remember this, if he was banging your daughter or yuour wife, seriously, would you call him a half white gentleman? What color would come to your lips if you were describing him?

He is black. He has a black wife, and black children. There are many many mixed black people in this country, but they are considered black.

what if he is an Octeroon?.....

I can imagine what Cons would say if he'd checked any other box.

Righty's, if you ever find yourself trying to make some kind of "he is half white" point....remember this, if he was banging your daughter or yuour wife, seriously, would you call him a half white gentleman? What color would come to your lips if you were describing him?

He is black. He has a black wife, and black children. There are many many mixed black people in this country, but they are considered black.

I don't care what his race is. His ideology is what I find offensive.

One of your best friends are black aren't they? :lol:

Go throw yourself in front of a moving train, huh, loser?

As always, simulating commentary by Gunny.

WASHINGTON -- He may be the world's foremost mixed-race leader, but when it came to the official government head count, President Obama gave only one answer to the question about his ethnic background: African-American.

The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."

FOXNews.com - Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Is Obama ashamed or pissed that he's half white? I'm going with pissed.

I don't see why any of this matters at all.

I have checked latin/hispanic, white, and other at one time or another on various forms that ask for race or ethnicity.

Srsly, who cares?

WASHINGTON -- He may be the world's foremost mixed-race leader, but when it came to the official government head count, President Obama gave only one answer to the question about his ethnic background: African-American.

The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."

FOXNews.com - Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Is Obama ashamed or pissed that he's half white? I'm going with pissed.

Violation of federal law to use that information for any other purpose.

thread reported to census bureau.

I care what his race is.

A nation is nothing if not its people. This country was started by whites, for whites. They never considered the possibility of anything else -- so much so that slavery existed long after the Declaration of Independence.

A non-white America is no longer America. It can fly the flag, occupy the same territory and claim to be "America", but it's not "America" any more than Israel would be Israel if they kicked out all the Jews and replaced them with Germans.

That fucking simple.

I care what his race is.

A nation is nothing if not its people. This country was started by whites, for whites. They never considered the possibility of anything else -- so much so that slavery existed long after the Declaration of Independence.

A non-white America is no longer America. It can fly the flag, occupy the same territory and claim to be "America", but it's not "America" any more than Israel would be Israel if they kicked out all the Jews and replaced them with Germans.

That fucking simple.
What if the Germans converted to Judaism?

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.

What a pathetic argument....so's the thread....

Obama has just classified himself as a racist. On the Census form Obama checked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro." He should have checked other & wrote in Human. I think we all should do that. Why do people still consider themselves as different races?

The President could have shown some leadership in this regard to help end racism in this country & the world instead of embracing it. Most of us are all mixed & according to history, Bible, scientific, & DNA studies we all came from the same mother way back. Human race would have been the best answer. All other answers are just racist like POTUS Obama.

☭proletarian☭;2170751 said:
I selected 'other' and wrote in American. This is what Rush suggested, and he's right. We are all americans.
That's not a race.

I get the distinct impression you're stupid.

You really jumped to conclusions on that one.
You must be psychic.

Forum List

Back