Obama is terrified of Newt !!

I thought KSM was the mastermind? You know, the guy in gitmo that Obama wants to bring to America to get a "fair trial by peers".

So, you're of the belief that there is only one person in leadership?

Explains a lot of your posts.

Of course not. But you obviously can't see rhetorical nonsense when its obvious. You must be an Obama supporter.

I recognized your rhetorical nonsense just fine, thank you.

Of course not. But you obviously can't see rhetorical nonsense when its obvious. You must be an Obama supporter.

Your previous post says otherwise. But hey, who am I to stop you from having it both ways.

Carry on

Both ways? A few days ago, you were disgusted with the field. Now you're on a thread propping up Newt as being presidential?

Carry on indeed. :eusa_whistle:

Newt is just a momentary curiosity for Conservatives

When the time comes to vote, Republicans will vote for the candidate that Fox News tells them to. Fox realizes that Romney is the only candidate who can defeat Obama and has already turned on poor Newton

Your previous post says otherwise. But hey, who am I to stop you from having it both ways.

Carry on

Both ways? A few days ago, you were disgusted with the field. Now you're on a thread propping up Newt as being presidential?

Carry on indeed. :eusa_whistle:

Funny I don't remember being pro anyone in this thread. Rather just playing devils advocate. Has nothing to do with my disappointment in our candidate choices. If you have a child who does poorly at something to the point your disappointed do you suddenly stop supporting him/her?

Any one of our less than stellar options is 10 fold better than the jackass in office now.

When the time comes to vote, Republicans will vote for the candidate that Fox News tells them to. Fox realizes that Romney is the only candidate who can defeat Obama and has already turned on poor Newton

I don't necessarily agree with that.

It goes back to the "if a tree falls in the woods" phenomenon. If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Well, if a tree falls in Iowa and there are enough microphones, bloggers, network news types, and armchair political hacks like me and Grandpa, can we make it sound as if the whole forest fell?

If Newt wins Iowa, he may pose serious problems for Mitt in New Hampshire where Mitt's margin may be seen as a loss. Then SC will likely be his. Florida will be a toss up but a draw in Florida is a win for Newt.

Inertia in the political realm can play havoc with objects that are not supposed to move to start with. Eventually, the lack of organization and the lack of money will slow the roll but Romney has to, at some point, take the nomination. It isn't going to be given to him. So far, he seems tentative in terms of wanting to grab the mantle of leadership.

They guy who got Bin Laden is terrified?
HUH?...Obama did not get anyone.
Navy Seal Team 6 did the work.
Obama should be a stand up guy and give ALL of the credit for Bin Laden's demise to those who deserve it all.
Politically Obama would not want to face Gingrich in debate. Gingrich has a firm grasp on the issues. Obama is pure politician. Obama would have to avoid facts and work rhetoric into debates.

It goes back to the "if a tree falls in the woods" phenomenon. If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Well, if a tree falls in Iowa and there are enough microphones, bloggers, network news types, and armchair political hacks like me and Grandpa, can we make it sound as if the whole forest fell?

If Newt wins Iowa, he may pose serious problems for Mitt in New Hampshire where Mitt's margin may be seen as a loss. Then SC will likely be his. Florida will be a toss up but a draw in Florida is a win for Newt.

Inertia in the political realm can play havoc with objects that are not supposed to move to start with. Eventually, the lack of organization and the lack of money will slow the roll but Romney has to, at some point, take the nomination. It isn't going to be given to him. So far, he seems tentative in terms of wanting to grab the mantle of leadership.

Iowa is a joke....ask Huckabee

Newt is losing his protective vest where he stands aside and makes comments about the other candidates. He now carries the target on his chest

Much like Cain, Newt will start to get the attacks from Fox News commentators as they question his ability to win. Once Newt gets the Fox treatment, he will falter

obama isn't terrified of anyone. He believes his administration is the fourth greatest in history. The only emotion that it is possible for obama to have is disappointment that not everyone recognizes his greatness.

Will Republican TeeVee (Fox) get behind Newt is the question. He doesn't have the temperament to be President.

Will Republican TeeVee (Fox) get behind Newt is the question. He doesn't have the temperament to be President.

Newton worked for Fox, but no way do they want him going against Obama

The FoxNews posse will turn on Newt soon enough and Republicans vote for who they are told to

The FoxNews posse will turn on Newt soon enough and Republicans vote for who they are told to

How does that work?

Unlike democrats repubs dont get to vote twice or use super delegates. Or block entire states from a voice.

Iowa is a joke....ask Huckabee

Newt is losing his protective vest where he stands aside and makes comments about the other candidates. He now carries the target on his chest

Much like Cain, Newt will start to get the attacks from Fox News commentators as they question his ability to win. Once Newt gets the Fox treatment, he will falter

I'd rather ask Obama...who was supposed to destroy Hillary in New Hampshire but actually lost.

You may be right which is why I couched my comments with "necessarily".

Our system is a joke...where these tiny flyover states get unreasonable power. If you're watching this process from Mars, you've got to be asking yourself, "This country is a global power?"

How does that work?

Unlike democrats repubs dont get to vote twice or use super delegates. Or block entire states from a voice.

There is a huge voting block within the Republican Party that gets all it's news from watching Fox. They are the ones who believe that Iraq was involved in 9-11, Obama is a Muslim and that Bush killed Bin Laden

They will vote the way they are told

How does that work?

There is a huge voting block within the Republican Party that gets all it's news from watching Fox. They are the ones who believe that Iraq was involved in 9-11, Obama is a Muslim and that Bush killed Bin Laden

LOL The only people watching in block, is the white house. That you know is fact, They threw such a fit. :badgrin:

How does that work?

Your a nut. Fox news is the most watched station. Despite their best efforts Obama became president. Despite their "tolerance" of Paul he is still tied for the lead in Iowa. Bret Bair absolutely hammered Romney. They bash on Newt daily. You are a nut.

YOU LIVE IN A BUBBLE.

Forum List

Back