Obama is so sorry for Koran burning

You, conservatives, do want to see "our kids" killed. If it helps Obama lose the election.

Repeating your utterly baseless, rancid, stupid assertions do not make them any less simplistic, stupid, addled, ridiculous and wrong.

You, conservatives, do want to see "our kids" killed. If it helps Obama lose the election.

Repeating your utterly baseless, rancid, stupid assertions do not make them any less simplistic, stupid, addled, ridiculous and wrong.

But they do confirm that you are a limp dick moron.

"But they do confirm that you are a limp dick moron."

Sir, I don't know how you can make assumptions about my "dick". I don't frequent your place of employment, truck stop bathrooms.

Sir, I don't know how you can make assumptions about my "dick". I don't frequent your place of employment, truck stop bathrooms.

I don't make assumptions. The "limp dick" line is at worst an assumption about you (premised on your demeanor), but is primarily just a figure of speech (informed by the Salt Peter reference I have thrown out there on your behalf).

And, oh: Repeating your utterly baseless, rancid, stupid assertions do not make them any less simplistic, stupid, addled, ridiculous and wrong.

You say some truly stupid shit. You are ignorant and arrogant, but you are also devoid of reason.

I don't make assumptions. The "limp dick" line is at worst an assumption about you (premised on your demeanor), but is primarily just a figure of speech (informed by the Salt Peter reference I have thrown out there on your behalf).

And, oh: Repeating your utterly baseless, rancid, stupid assertions do not make them any less simplistic, stupid, addled, ridiculous and wrong.

You say some truly stupid shit. You are ignorant and arrogant, but you are also devoid of reason.

Idiot lying liberals like you love to say stupid shit over and over and over again.

At the end of the day, though, the shit you spew and you remain just pathetically dishonest and stupid.

Idiot lying liberals like you love to say stupid shit over and over and over again.

At the end of the day, though, the shit you spew and you remain just pathetically dishonest and stupid.

He thinks repetitiveness absolves...:eusa_whistle:

Lie much?

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

OK, this has been a busy week for me. Did I miss something or was it NATO troops who burned the Koran? So WTF? Why are they killing Americans?

Nope.

You liberals (at least the assholes like you) are PERFECTLY content to see our kids die as long as you get to keep the incompetent President Obama in office.

Nope.

We Do? I guess I wanted to see myself killed as i served in Special OPS under Reagan...

Whatcha' gonna do? :dunno:

*Idiot*

There are some very good reasons to avoid looking like we are mounting a war on Islam that has nothing to do with the president being a secret Muslim.
:razz:

Yeah, like protecting his own sorry ass. I'm sure he knows if he pisses them off enough they will hunt him down even after he leaves office.

Nope.

If he just took a stand with islam, it would accomplish the same end. He knows if he ever does that 'peaceful islam' ho ho ho will make him a hunted man. He doesn't want to hide in the same 3rd world hell holes he grew up in.

Nope.

If he just took a stand with islam, it would accomplish the same end. He knows if he ever does that 'peaceful islam' ho ho ho will make him a hunted man. He doesn't want to hide in the same 3rd world hell holes he grew up in.

You mean like George Bush living in Texas?

Nope.

You mean like George Bush living in Texas?

What's your problem with Texas? Too many mesicans for your taste?

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

Would you prefer it if Obama channeled Bush by saying, "Bring 'em on!"?

From what I've seen on the news just now, obama should be doing something about the way the military over there is getting VERY angry at the apologies and that the murder of the two Americans is being ignored.

I just watched a commander telling the guys that this isn't time for revenge.

Nope.

Some Forget that the O was educated in Indonesia...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back