Obama is so sorry for Koran burning

Why do some folks insist on making such a glaringly false analogy?

If a fighter puts bullet holes in a Qu'ran for NO actual reason, that is actually NOT the same thing as burning some Qu'rans which have already been desecrated by hateful writings being penned in the margins.

"A Western military official with knowledge of the incident said it appeared that the Qurans and other Islamic readings in the library were being used to fuel extremism, and that detainees at Parwan Detention Facility, which adjoins Bagram, were writing on the documents to exchange extremist messages"
US Apologizes for Quran Burnings in Afghanistan - ABC News

A little different than just burning a Koran....

Fuck Obama and his apology and for doing this pansy shit without putting everything in context

I'm familiar that they were writing in the books. The answer? Take them away and send them off to a mosque and let them decide how to deal with them.
.....And, in the mean-time, just lock-'em-down!!!!!
That makes sense Shaman; CONs will never buy it.

There are some very good reasons to avoid looking like we are mounting a war on Islam that has nothing to do with the president being a secret Muslim.
:razz:

Do any of those reasons necessitate the grovelling of the US for a simple mistake by some private who just got to Afghanistan? This makes 3 official apologies over something that is, essentially, a minor mistake. Do you think it is remotely possible that all these apologies are making things worse?

Islamics appreciate strong fights...they take advantage of weakness...any guess which one Obama presents?

Those books should have been handed over to a mosque or some religious authority (or howevver it works there). In case any of don't realize, it's sacrilege to burn an old scripture. There are procedures for that in their religion. And we've made this gaffe before.

Which means we're simply insensitive asshole pricks that never learn adn then cry foul when these nutters go offf the deep end and kill our men/women.

Be sure to call me names because you get a chuckle out of being a smarmy assface.

The president should apologise to keep the peace as much as possible. Time for us to come home from there. We dont understand those people and only seem to exacerbate the problems at every turn.
COMMON SENSE TakeAStepBack; the hard core CONs are safe in the US however.

Those books should have been handed over to a mosque or some religious authority (or howevver it works there). In case any of don't realize, it's sacrilege to burn an old scripture. There are procedures for that in their religion. And we've made this gaffe before.

Which means we're simply insensitive asshole pricks that never learn adn then cry foul when these nutters go offf the deep end and kill our men/women.

Be sure to call me names because you get a chuckle out of being a smarmy assface.

The president should apologise to keep the peace as much as possible. Time for us to come home from there. We dont understand those people and only seem to exacerbate the problems at every turn.

SOME folks believe it is sacrilege to wantonly snuff out human life, too.

9-11-01.jpg

And the Obama-Bots just go on conveniently ignoring the fact these miserable cretins murdered two of our kids over this. Where's the justice for them?

SOME folks believe it is sacrilege to wantonly snuff out human life, too.

9-11-01.jpg

Well done...:clap2:

Americans are dying because of this issue. Stop politicizing it.

Seriously, display some fucking class or at least a bit of fucking respect for the dead!

Last edited:
Why does the right want more dead US soldiers?

That's a patently stupid and trolling question to ask. No one wants our kids killed.

Its an attempt to shake them by the shoulders and say "listen to yourself".

They are becoming clinical in their hate for Obama.

They are reaching over the point of no return just to slap the black man.

The policies they are screaming for would end in NOTHING good for this country and would get service people KILLED!

Then you're a troll.

The right isn't screaming for this fool

This is one weird "debate"

On one hand you have asshole Rethugs advocating burning the Muslim holy book.........just because.

And when this happens, and the Muslim's go crazy and start killing any American soldier they can, somehow the people that don't think burning this book is a good idea, we are the crazy ones. That is weird shit them Rethugs are smoking.

didn't the muslims blow up the buddhist statutes?

Yes they did. They even broadcast it for all to see.

They were burned b/c there were written messages in them. So turning them over to a mosque would have been dumber.

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

Why does the right want more dead US soldiers?

That's a patently stupid and trolling question to ask. No one wants our kids killed.

Yes you do.

This is one weird "debate"

On one hand you have asshole Rethugs advocating burning the Muslim holy book.........just because.

And when this happens, and the Muslim's go crazy and start killing any American soldier they can, somehow the people that don't think burning this book is a good idea, we are the crazy ones. That is weird shit them Rethugs are smoking.

Zippo can say "Rethugs."

Ergo, he must be the cleverest of them all.

Assuredly, then, he must be completely correct in all he says.

But I haven't seen folks (Republican or otherwise) advocating for the burning of the Qu'ran.

His false premise is a bad start and his entire "argument" kind of falls apart on contact, therefore.

Forum List

Back