Obama is NOT who you think he is

So how bad ass is Obama anyway? Is he Lex Luthor bad?...or Super bad like General Zod?

Yes..he's so eveeel that he wants to make sure that Americans don't die for want of Medical care. He wants to make sure that women get equal pay. He wants to make sure the manufacturing base of the country doesn't go foreign so people with less education can still get good paying jobs. He wants to make sure American kids got enough to eat. He wants to protect the nation from terrorists that would do harm to our country.

Man..that is really eveeeeeeeel.

Boy howdy.

LOL Lip Service

Every politician will speak those words, actions define the moment. Thats where he comes up short. Your own forty isnt a touch down.

Actions?
-Obamacare.
-Lilly Ledbetter law.
-Auto Bailout
-Middle class tax cut..and unemployment benefit extention.
-Osama Bin Laden, Gaddafi and many high ranking Al-Qaeda are dead.

Those "actions" cover EVERY point I made.

Obama is NOT who you think he is'

I think he is a Marxist cocksucker.

Don't doubt me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect avatar, naturegirl!

It tells the story of what Obama's failed energy policy actually means to the peeps.

Let's all spread it around the interwebs with great enthusiasm! Link attached.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/doggiedont/bhos-9-9-9-plan.jpg

Obamas Alternative energy plan

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4344-mrz031112dapr20120311104518.jpg

So how bad ass is Obama anyway? Is he Lex Luthor bad?...or Super bad like General Zod?

Pol Pot bad.

I heard from a dude in Mississippi with a 6th grade education that Obama IS muslin and they want to make a sarong out of him.

Is that crazy or not. Everybody know he is wooly.; Not muslin.

Pol Pot bad.

I heard from a dude in Mississippi with a 6th grade education that Obama IS muslin and they want to make a sarong out of him.

Is that crazy or not. Everybody know he is wooly.; Not muslin.

They did make a song about him dip.

Indoctrinating the young in elementary. Then they named a elementary after Obama, that was promptly closed, so it wasnt all bad.

Yea, we knew.... he's a ego-manic who will destroy anyone who gets in his way.

I just had to turn on the axillary power for my irony detector....

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -1351 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
... Insult me in here at your own risk. I hope that\'s clear.

Regards,
California Girl

Yes..he's so eveeel that he wants to make sure that Americans don't die for want of Medical care. He wants to make sure that women get equal pay. He wants to make sure the manufacturing base of the country doesn't go foreign so people with less education can still get good paying jobs. He wants to make sure American kids got enough to eat. He wants to protect the nation from terrorists that would do harm to our country.

Man..that is really eveeeeeeeel.

Boy howdy.

LOL Lip Service

Every politician will speak those words, actions define the moment. Thats where he comes up short. Your own forty isnt a touch down.

Actions?
-Obamacare.
-Lilly Ledbetter law.
-Auto Bailout
-Middle class tax cut..and unemployment benefit extention.
-Osama Bin Laden, Gaddafi and many high ranking Al-Qaeda are dead.

Those "actions" cover EVERY point I made.

Your forgot the bank bailout?

My, my, what a collection of fruitloops. But you will get to continue your mewling, puking, pissing, and moaning during our Presidents second term. And we will enjoy seeing what a bunch of ignorant asses you guys truly are.

In the meantime, we will see about a real Universal Health Care System, and leveling the playing field for the working man in this nation. And, because the President now understands there is no working with the Repubs, we will just do it ourselves without worrying about your votes. After all, you are in the process of giving most of the womens votes in this nation to the Dems. I would not be surprised to see an overwhelming Dem majority in both houses because of the idiocy on the right. If that happens, we will make a number of things better in this nation.

So you'll pass some more beautifully crafted peices of legislation like Obamacare, Old Rocks? Is that what we would have to look forward to if the Democrats regain their super majorities?

Well there you have it folks...the choice couldn't be any clearer. You can either vote Democratic and let them finish destroying what makes this country unique and wonderful or vote Republican and get us back of track to what made us great in the first place.

Yea, we knew.... he's a ego-manic who will destroy anyone who gets in his way.

I just had to turn on the axillary power for my irony detector....

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -1351 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
... Insult me in here at your own risk. I hope that\'s clear.

Regards,
California Girl

Damn.....what a case of butt-hurt

My, my, what a collection of fruitloops. But you will get to continue your mewling, puking, pissing, and moaning during our Presidents second term. And we will enjoy seeing what a bunch of ignorant asses you guys truly are.

In the meantime, we will see about a real Universal Health Care System, and leveling the playing field for the working man in this nation. And, because the President now understands there is no working with the Repubs, we will just do it ourselves without worrying about your votes. After all, you are in the process of giving most of the womens votes in this nation to the Dems. I would not be surprised to see an overwhelming Dem majority in both houses because of the idiocy on the right. If that happens, we will make a number of things better in this nation.

I see you've gotten a head start on your hoped-for drug legalization...

No. The dems had their chance at total control. They fucked it up. America um.... Spoke loud and clear in 2010.

No. The dems had their chance at total control. They fucked it up. America um.... Spoke loud and clear in 2010.

Just like the repubs and their 6 years or so of total control?

Not a lot of difference.
Just difference in what they say, not what they do.

Last edited:

Actually, got totally duped in 2010..."Jobs, jobs, jobs" MY BUTT- now everyone's on to the Pub BS...evcept total dittoheads/haters...now it's all the economy, and Pubs can't pull their screwing up the economy crappe anymore...TS.:eusa_boohoo:

Actually, got totally duped in 2010..."Jobs, jobs, jobs" MY BUTT- now everyone's on to the Pub BS...evcept total dittoheads/haters...now it's all the economy, and Pubs can't pull their screwing up the economy crappe anymore...TS.:eusa_boohoo:
You are a liar, unless you can produce where campaign platform for the GOP was jobs jobs jobs. They did what they were sent to congress to do stop extremist legislation of the democrats.

Obama is NOT who you think he is, and that could be a good thing.

The article linked below may be one of the greatest sources for highlighting the ignorance of most everyone who posts here.
In October, he was one of the thousands of African-Americans from Chicago who travelled[sic] to Washington for the Million Man March. (Obama criticized the march, telling a local alternative newspaper that it was a waste of energy.)

The Chicago Defender reported that Obama was asked “to step aside like other African Americans have done in other races for the sake of unity and to release Palmer from her commitment”—so that she could reclaim her State Senate seat. Obama left the meeting noncommittal.

How Chicago politics shaped Barack Obama : The New Yorker

We have asked her to reconsider not running because we don’t think Obama can win. He hasn’t been in town long enough. . . . Nobody knows who he is . . . We need someone with experience.

Yeah I'm only from Chicago and have known and had to listen to his crazy social justice shit for the last mmmm 15 years..

Oh yeah I forgot - I have only read his books and read his fathers ideas as well - you know the same guy he praises in "Dreams From My Father."

So yeah, I know exactly who he is...

The guy advocates using big government to solve what HE and deems "social and economic injustices" without regard for the Constitution..

Why don't you go read what his thoughts and feelings are on our Bill of Rights and Constitution in general...

Unless it's been published as an animated short, and recommended by the liberal press, you can bet that liberals have not and will not make the effort to read what you recommend. That's why they felt so safe touting obama's own words, as presented in his so-called autobiographies. Libtards assume that the rest of us are as intellectually lazy as they are.

Obama is NOT who you think he is, and that could be a good thing.

The article linked below may be one of the greatest sources for highlighting the ignorance of most everyone who posts here.

How Chicago politics shaped Barack Obama : The New Yorker

We have asked her to reconsider not running because we don’t think Obama can win. He hasn’t been in town long enough. . . . Nobody knows who he is . . . We need someone with experience.

Yeah I'm...

Oh yeah I forgot - I have only read his books and read his fathers ideas...

So yeah, I know exactly who he is...

Why don't you go read what his thoughts and feelings are on our Bill of Rights and Constitution in general...

I know more about the US Constitution than you could learn in 2 lifetimes, that is if you were capable of learning. :razz:

Obama was never around his 'father'

you didn't read what is being discussed...:eek:

loser
:cool:

“It was a radical change,” Corrigan said. The new district was a natural fit for the candidate that Obama was in the process of becoming. “He saw that when we were doing fund-raisers in the Rush campaign his appeal to, quite frankly, young white professionals was dramatic.”

Even worse, he never knew his father. So we have to deal with the idealized version of a communist scumbag.

Forum List

Back