Obama is NOT who you think he is

Obama is NOT who you think he is, and that could be a good thing.

The article linked below may be one of the greatest sources for highlighting the ignorance of most everyone who posts here.
How Chicago politics shaped Barack Obama : The New Yorker

We have asked her to reconsider not running because we don’t think Obama can win. He hasn’t been in town long enough. . . . Nobody knows who he is . . . We need someone with experience.

What makes you think you know what I think?

you're maybe the most vapid and transparent soul @ USMB

Are you saying you are souless? What about chesswars, is he/she actually an it?

Obama is NOT who you think he is, and that could be a good thing.

The article linked below may be one of the greatest sources for highlighting the ignorance of most everyone who posts here.

We have asked her to reconsider not running because we don’t think Obama can win. He hasn’t been in town long enough. . . . Nobody knows who he is . . . We need someone with experience.

Yeah I'm...

Oh yeah I forgot - I have only read his books and read his fathers ideas...

So yeah, I know exactly who he is...

Why don't you go read what his thoughts and feelings are on our Bill of Rights and Constitution in general...

I know more about the US Constitution than you could learn in 2 lifetimes, that is if you were capable of learning. :razz:

Obama was never around his 'father'

you didn't read what is being discussed...:eek:

loser
:cool:

“It was a radical change,” Corrigan said. The new district was a natural fit for the candidate that Obama was in the process of becoming. “He saw that when we were doing fund-raisers in the Rush campaign his appeal to, quite frankly, young white professionals was dramatic.”[/quote

Ah, are you a Constitutional lawyer, or a professor of US History?

daveman and The T doing their predictable dance

The President is doing EXACTLY what he campaigned on you condrones.
Is Gitmo closed?

Is this the "most transparent Administration in history"?

Are there any lobbyists working in the White House?

Is every bill available to the public for five days before the President signs it?

Guess you forgot about those promises, huh?
Bump for Dotty. Don't want him to miss this.

Take from those who have and give to those that haven't earned it. Spread the wealth.

Thats what Barry told Joe the plumber.

Talk about Barry in a nutshell.

So how bad ass is Obama anyway? Is he Lex Luthor bad?...or Super bad like General Zod?

Yes..he's so eveeel that he wants to make sure that Americans don't die for want of Medical care. He wants to make sure that women get equal pay. He wants to make sure the manufacturing base of the country doesn't go foreign so people with less education can still get good paying jobs. He wants to make sure American kids got enough to eat. He wants to protect the nation from terrorists that would do harm to our country.

Man..that is really eveeeeeeeel.

Boy howdy.

Obama’s response to the event was published on September 19th in the Hyde Park Herald:

Even as I hope for some measure of peace and comfort to the bereaved families, I must also hope that we as a nation draw some measure of wisdom from this tragedy...we must act upon those lessons decisively... step up security at our airports...reexamine the effectiveness of our intelligence networks...be resolute in identifying the perpetrators of these heinous acts and dismantling their organizations of destruction.

We must also engage, however, in the more difficult task of understanding the sources of such madness. The essence of this tragedy, it seems to me, derives from a fundamental absence of empathy on the part of the attackers: an inability to imagine, or connect with, the humanity and suffering of others. Such a failure of empathy, such numbness to the pain of a child or the desperation of a parent, is not innate; nor, history tells us, is it unique to a particular culture, religion, or ethnicity. It may find expression in a particular brand of violence, and may be channeled by particular demagogues or fanatics. Most often, though, it grows out of a climate of poverty and ignorance, helplessness and despair.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Dante but since Osama bin Laden comes from one of the wealthiest families in Saudi Arabia...it's pretty obvious that his "absence of empathy" didn't grow "out of a climate of poverty and ignorance, helplessness and despair."

Barry does the usual progressive song and dance here...blaming the victims because they haven't "helped" their attackers by giving them more money. Because as all good progressives KNOW...if you give people enough free stuff...then they just sit around the house and don't bother anyone!

So how bad ass is Obama anyway? Is he Lex Luthor bad?...or Super bad like General Zod?

Yes..he's so eveeel that he wants to make sure that Americans don't die for want of Medical care. He wants to make sure that women get equal pay. He wants to make sure the manufacturing base of the country doesn't go foreign so people with less education can still get good paying jobs. He wants to make sure American kids got enough to eat. He wants to protect the nation from terrorists that would do harm to our country.

Boy howdy.

Yeah...he "wants" to do all those things, Sallow...the only problem is...HE DOESN'T HAVE THE FAINTEST IDEA HOW TO DO IT WITHOUT SPENDING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WE DON'T HAVE!!!

Boy howdy.

LOL Lip Service

Every politician will speak those words, actions define the moment. Thats where he comes up short. Your own forty isnt a touch down.

boy, the looneys came out on this one.

:rofl:
Most people call it Desperation.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ&feature=related]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

My, my, what a collection of fruitloops. But you will get to continue your mewling, puking, pissing, and moaning during our Presidents second term. And we will enjoy seeing what a bunch of ignorant asses you guys truly are.

In the meantime, we will see about a real Universal Health Care System, and leveling the playing field for the working man in this nation. And, because the President now understands there is no working with the Repubs, we will just do it ourselves without worrying about your votes. After all, you are in the process of giving most of the womens votes in this nation to the Dems. I would not be surprised to see an overwhelming Dem majority in both houses because of the idiocy on the right. If that happens, we will make a number of things better in this nation.

Boy howdy.

Yeah...he "wants" to do all those things, Sallow...the only problem is...HE DOESN'T HAVE THE FAINTEST IDEA HOW TO DO IT WITHOUT SPENDING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WE DON'T HAVE!!!

Well he could put it on a "Supplementary Emergency Spending" Track..you know, like the Bush administration did?

Like when they SPENT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WE DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TOTALLY INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Why wasn't that a fucking problem, eh?

Boy howdy.

Ohh but we will have once our American Exceptionalistic Mainfest Destiny manifests itself.

Forum List

Back