Obama is inheriting a worse economy from himself...,

Then he claims to have inherited from Bush.

Bush unemployment 7.3
Obama unemployment 8.1

This is a miserable fail. When Obama took office, we were losing 750,000 jobs per month. While the staggering job losses continued a few months longer, the turnaround soon began and we started seeing positive job growth under Obama.

Obama only threw taxpayer money at people. He didn't create shit.

Where are these jobs? The state with the lowest unemployment is north Dakota because of oil. Not Obama because Obama killed the pipine which would've really created job growth.

1. I proved Obama is inheriting a worse economy from himself than he did from Bush

2. I've proved that Bush held this country together through the worst terrorist attack in American history.

3. I proved that fanny mae and freddy Mac are responsible for the recession

4. I proved that Obama has not helped the economy by creating jobs. He only gave people more incentive to stop looking for work.

5. And I proved that Obams is an apologist liar not a leader.

1. I proved Obama is inheriting a worse economy from himself than he did from Bush

2. I've proved that Bush held this country together through the worst terrorist attack in American history.

4. I proved that Obama has not helped the economy by creating jobs. He only gave people more incentive to stop looking for work.

you proved you are a moron. Hell lets look at your other thread about the electoral college as evidence of that, yet you want to say you proved something?

HAHAHAAAHAHA, thats almost as funny as freedombecki being intelligent

It's crazy when you think that W almost doubled unemployment while in office. What a shitty president.

If you recall, dumb ass, that 9 months after bush took office, our economy took a huge hit when Islamist extremists crashed into our two major financial buildings in new York, and our pentagon.

That is what fucked our economy.

:lol:

Of course, it certainly wasn't the administrations fault.

:rofl:

And it wasn't the administrations fault that jobs were lost in the Airlines when people didn't want to fly after 9-11, there were big layoff because of the attacks, and it never really got back to normal. Our company ended up laying off because of it too...we do quite a lot of work for Boeing, Northrup, and a few other airlines.

And it wasn't the administrations fault that Katrina hit.

And both sides voted for BOTH wars....so you can't put all the blame on the administration for that either.

And Bush tried several times to warn about the housing bubble....but a dem (Bwany Fwank) said there was no problem, everything was just fine. The man should be in prison!

What's Obama's excuse for getting nothing done?
He lied about the unemployment going down if we would only pass the Stimulus!
He bribed people so that his healthcare would pass, something the majority of people were all against!
His Cash for Clunkers was a big FAIL.
He's pissed off all the small business owners.
He used Ex. priviledge to protect people against Fast & Furious (which is pretty puzzling since now Holder isn't being accused any longer....why an Ex order if there's nothing to hide???)
Now he lied about the killings in Libya.

I could keep going....but you get the idea... :)

6. You have proved that you ignore posts that point our your own hypocrisy

7. You proved that you'll say ANYTHING to justify the actions/words of republicans

Well then, I'd say going from 9.6 down to 8.1 is something of an accomplishment.

But it wasn't supposed to even get that high! remember the stimulus?? He said it HAD TO PASS so the unemployment stayed below 8%.......seems he lied again?

Well then, I'd say going from 9.6 down to 8.1 is something of an accomplishment.

Well by your logic bush did a better job bringing it from 6 down to 4.

During the worst terror attack in history on united states soil, during a war.

Bush was a better president than Obama and you can spin and lie all you want but the facts speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back