LOL, I just watched the video that Obama said touched off..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bigfoot, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Bigfoot

Bigfoot NRA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +467
    ..the crisis in the Middle East including the terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya. If you haven't viewed it yet I can tell you that it is difficult to sit thru without being bored but it did make me laugh when it finished. It was like watching a bad cartoon and I found the fact that people were killing over it and our President was talking about it laughable!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM]Innocence of Muslims - Muhammad Movie - FULL HD - YouTube[/ame]

It's 13 minutes of garbage but the reaction to it of Muslims around the world may make you stop and think for a moment. All I could do was laugh, shake my head and start getting ready for work.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. gallantwarrior

gallantwarrior Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    So far in the boonies, I'm not on google street vi
    Ratings:
    +6,127
    Pretty sad. I watched the trailer last week and was disgusted at the reaction of allegedly civilized humans.

3. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,679
    Well anything that pokes fun at their religion is a heretic in their eyes and worthy of DEATH.

Jesus. I always wondered how UBL could get sane folks to fly planes into buildings. If I asked any of my friends to do that they would tell me to fuck off in a heartbeat. Once they got done laughing that is.

I guess when your religion blinds you, you can't be very sane.