Obama is inheriting a worse economy from himself...,

Obama 2014: My predecessor found this car in a ditch and then he got behind the wheel and spun the tires until it sank out of sight beneath the mud. Oh, wait...that was me... Well, at least I took the powerful motor out of it and replaced it with batteries!

That'd be really clever if it were actually true.

Big difference that you're overlooking. Which way our economy was headed then compared to which direction it's headed now. Looking at the numbers in a silo don't tell the full story about the path that we are and were headed on.

You can't spin your way out of this. This is what Obama ran on, the economy.

He has not helped it. He made it worse.

Nope.

Didn't work for Romney, either.

The economy tanked shortly after Obama won the nomination.

If he loses the election and the economy suddenly spikes will you all continue to ignore the obvious?

If he loses the election and the economy suddenly spikes will you all continue to ignore the obvious?

:eusa_eh:

Seriously?

It bottomed out after he took office, but the problems clearly started well before Obama was elected.

Seriously?

It bottomed out after he took office, but the problems clearly started well before Obama was elected.

Seriously?

You ignored the point of the post. No surprise I guess

Seriously?

Seriously?

Spell it out for me then. What point were you trying to make oh wise one.

Seriously?

If you can't figure it out you shouldn't be on the internet

LOL, How did I know you wouldn't be able to explain it.

The old "It's not worth my important time and I'm too smart for you to explain it" excuse.

Looking at the threads you start and the amount you post, we know time isn't a concern for you.

The fact that you're a convicted 2-bit felon leads me to believe that you're also not too smart for me.

So what's left?

A bullshit excuse from a loud mouthed ex-con. :clap2:

Last edited:

The old "It's not worth my important time and I'm too smart for you to explain it" excuse.

Looking at the threads you start and the amount you post, we know time isn't a concern for you.

The fact that you're a convicted 2-bit felon leads me to believe that you're also not too smart for me.

So what's left?

you're not to bright.

It was a hypothetical question nitwit. There's nothing to explain

Then he claims to have inherited from Bush.

Bush unemployment 7.3
Obama unemployment 8.1

Bullshit................the Dow has doubled, housing prices are starting to rise again after bottoming out, and the economy is actually getting better.

Might wanna try facts sometime.

Unemployment : higher under Obama
GDP: lower under Obama
Personal bankruptcy higher under Obama
People receiving food stamps higher under Obama
Poverty rate; higher under Obama
Foreclosure sales; higher under Obama
Corporate bankruptcy; higher under Obama
Consumer confidence; lower under Obama
Food prices; higher under Obama
Gasoline prices; higher under Obama
Personal savings; lower under Obama
Cumulative public debt; higher under Obama

He ran on inheriting a bad economy.*
The economy he is inheriting from himself is worse than the one he inherited from Bush

Bush started screwing up when the congress went democrat.*

Facts are facts.*

So what's left?

I can explain it for you. He can't explain it because he didn't think it up. His MessiahRushie told him why, but it was so long ago he can't remember the rationalization. I'll refersh his memory below.

Of course the flaw in the rationalization is McCain was leading in the polls up until the September economic melt down when he suspended his campaign. So really the point is Bush was never responsible for anything that ever happened while he was PINO, President In Name Only. Anything bad that happened was the fault of anyone who came before and after him.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking. They knew Obama was going to win.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

So what's left?

I can explain it for you. He can't explain it because he didn't think it up. His MessiahRushie told him why, but it was so long ago he can't remember the rationalization. I'll refersh his memory below.

Of course the flaw in the rationalization is McCain was leading in the polls up until the September economic melt down when he suspended his campaign. So really the point is Bush was never responsible for anything that ever happened while he was PINO, President In Name
Only. Anything bad that happened was the fault of anyone who came before and after him.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking. They knew Obama was going to win.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

You got all that from a simple question?

So what's left?

you're not to bright.

I was addressing where you said this, we both know that.

So go ahead and explain how I misunderstood that part.

There are reason why losers end up in prison. They aren't honest.

So what's left?

you're not to bright.

There is nothing to explain. It is a fact. And my prison experience has nothing to do with your lack of integrity and common sense

you're not to bright.

There is nothing to explain. It is a fact. And my prison experience has nothing to do with your lack of integrity and common sense

The fact that you're a ex-con proves you are not an honest person. This is evident in your switching the focus of what I said and "your facts" being incorrect as I originally pointed out. So you're dishonest on multiple levels, probably why you're a loser and an ex-con. But that's ok, you're a "true american".

Forum List

Back