Obama is inheriting a worse economy from himself...,

If you listen to the entire video not the edited version, Kristol is parroting the liberal talking points as an example of people being bored by it and that Romney needs to focus on foreign policy because Obama is seen as weak in foreign policy. He is not validating the liberal argument that bush crashed the economy and Obama fixed it.

Misleading and lying is a liberal staple.

If you listen to the entire video not the edited version, Kristol is parroting the liberal talking points as an example of people being bored by it and that Romney needs to focus on foreign policy because Obama is seen as weak in foreign policy. He is not validating the liberal argument that bush crashed the economy and Obama fixed it.

You must be pushing for boards dumbest poster...

It's crazy when you think that W almost doubled unemployment while in office. What a shitty president.

It's crazy that Obama has no budget plan and has not helped the economy no matter how much taxpayer money he threw at it.

All he did was enable black people to expect free stuff. Not to better themselves or their station in life.

Crazier still, W had budgets and shit still went down the toilet. Go figure.
Went down hill after the dimwits took control of congress, imagine that. Yet idiots still want to blame the wrong person. Obamaturd has done worse.

You must be pushing for boards dumbest poster...

she's up there.

The bill Kristin YouTube has been spliced you can hear it. Once again liberals are misrepresenting what Kristol was saying

I'm looking for the full transcript.

He said it on Meet The Press in front of a million Americans.

I would like to see a link or full transcript of that conversation.

I can only find articles claiming Kristol made this claim on meet the press but the link is to a YouTube video from fox news.

Are Romney and Lou Dobbs also lying?

For a recession to be considered turned around, the official time limit is 3 years of consistent economic growth. This has not occurred under Obama. It did occur however under bush.

They are being misquoted.

I have the numbers right in front of me Libs. Bush's plan worked better than Obama's. It wasn't until fanny Mae ripped off a bunch of poor people by giving them loans they couldn't afford, that the economy started crashing.

Barney frank, where is he now?

I do accounting everyday of my life. You can't out argue me on this issue.
If you remember Bush's plan to get out of his first recession was REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH. He gave all single filers $300 and all joint filers $600.

Then he claims to have inherited from Bush.

Bush unemployment 7.3
Obama unemployment 8.1

This is a miserable fail. When Obama took office, we were losing 750,000 jobs per month. While the staggering job losses continued a few months longer, the turnaround soon began and we started seeing positive job growth under Obama.
This is one of the biggest lies I have heard. Thanks for proving us right.

Where is the lie? From my previous post:

The new president is sworn into office in January, but he's stuck with budget of the previous president until October. On the last day of Bush's budget, unemployment was 10.1% and that's the truth.

Misty, I can hear people laughing at you...

Lolol oh really. Got more positive rep points than ever today so fuck off.

Is unemployment higher today then we bush left office? Yes.

This is a miserable fail. When Obama took office, we were losing 750,000 jobs per month. While the staggering job losses continued a few months longer, the turnaround soon began and we started seeing positive job growth under Obama.
This is one of the biggest lies I have heard. Thanks for proving us right.

Where is the lie? From my previous post:

The new president is sworn into office in January, but he's stuck with budget of the previous president until October. On the last day of Bush's budget, unemployment was 10.1% and that's the truth.

Did Obama renew the bush tax cut? Yes.

Misty, I can hear people laughing at you...

Lolol oh really. Got more positive rep points than ever today so fuck off.

Is unemployment higher today then we bush left office? Yes.

bush-fucked-us-all1.jpg

Bush fucked us really long time.

Forum List

Back