Obama is inheriting a worse economy from himself...,

Then he claims to have inherited from Bush.

Bush unemployment 7.3
Obama unemployment 8.1

It's crazy when you think that W almost doubled unemployment while in office. What a shitty president.

If you recall, dumb ass, that 9 months after bush took office, our economy took a huge hit when Islamist extremists crashed into our two major financial buildings in new York, and our pentagon.

That is what fucked our economy.

LMAO! Seriously????

So the economy tanked on September 11, 2001?

You sure you want to go down that path? Or do you want to start your back peddle now?

Holy fuck you're an idiot. What do you do for a living? I need to know what kind of job requires absolutely no brain power what-so-ever.

Obamination has made any recovery impossible by sending his EPA, DoJ, and NLRB after companies in favor of unions and "saving the planet."

He has driven fossil fuel companies out of business while throwing taxpayer money down the drain with green energy scams. He is also targeting even more fossil fuel companies in ND, OH, etc...he just needs more time to take them down via the EPA.

He has also made it easier to just hang out at home on unemployment benefits, so many people have decided to sit at home than take some lower paying job, thus another reason for the employment numbers.

He is creating a poor class that will rely on Democraps in the future and that is ok with him as long as enough middle class and rich liberals keep voting for Democraps at their own expense in the long run.

I have the numbers right in front of me Libs. Bush's plan worked better than Obama's. It wasn't until fanny Mae ripped off a bunch of poor people by giving them loans they couldn't afford, that the economy started crashing.

Barney frank, where is he now?

I do accounting everyday of my life. You can't out argue me on this issue.

I have the numbers right in front of me Libs. Bush's plan worked better than Obama's. It wasn't until fanny Mae ripped off a bunch of poor people by giving them loans they couldn't afford, that the economy started crashing.

:rofl:

You need to stop, my sides can't take much more.

I am purposely walking you into making your stupid statements. Lol

Fools.

Your posts are the funny ones and it shows your lack of knowledge.

I thought the terrorists flying in to buildings crashed the economy? Which is it?

Where does your expertise on this subject matter come from? Where did you get your degree in finance? What is it that you do for a living? You know being a parrot for Fox News doesn't make you an expert in anything other than being a parrot.

Big difference that you're overlooking. Which way our economy was headed then compared to which direction it's headed now. Looking at the numbers in a silo don't tell the full story about the path that we are and were headed on.

It must sadden you, then, that the economy is heading down right now.

We may already even be in another recession.

Someone should make a poll to find out who's viewed as the moron.

I know one of us will be surprised, but it won't be me.

Yeah, big business is holding the country hostage until Obama is out of office.

What a ridiculous comment... on one hand they're all greedy little bastards, but on the other they're stalling in making money until Obama is out of office. :cuckoo:

Yeah, big business is holding the country hostage until Obama is out of office.

What a ridiculous comment... on one hand they're all greedy little bastards, but on the other they're stalling in making money until Obama is out of office. :cuckoo:

Fair enough, there was a certain tongue in cheek element to my comment.

But at least you concur about the greed. :thup:

I didn't concur anything, just showcasing your blatant hypocrisy. :thup:

Sure thing. We're still losing half a million+ jobs per month. Home prices are still falling and the Stock Market is still tanking.

Major Failure.

Fair enough, there was a certain tongue in cheek element to my comment.

But at least you concur about the greed. :thup:

I didn't concur anything, just showcasing your blatant hypocrisy. :thup:

on one hand they're all greedy little bastards

Elaborate on that then, I must've misread it.

Also the "hypocrisy".

All liberals do is talk about the % of jobs lost in Bush's last year and Obamination's first year because of the financial/banking and housing messes, but these same dumbfuck liberals can't explain why those jobs didn't come back under Obamination once the housing and banking problems stabilized......

Someone should make a poll to find out who's viewed as the moron.

I know one of us will be surprised, but it won't be me.

I misspoke saying bush got it down from 9.6 because unemoyment was never that high while he was president. The highest it was under Bush was 6.0. Bush brought it from 6.0 down to 4.6.

Dyslexia. I mix up 9 and 6. Gonna neg rep me for that asshole.

By liberal logic, Bush brought unemoyment down more than Obama did.

And Obama is still inheriting a bigger recession from himself then he did fro
Bush

Forum List

Back