Economic News is good to better

The rubes are those hoping against hope that Biden won't do the cuts. He assuredly will.
Of course Biden wants to do the cuts, John. He wants a boost to the economy that is lagging. Powell on the other hand is supposed to be tasked with fixing inflation. Rate cuts when inflation still isn't at acceptable levels is bad Fed policy because it will increase inflation. The "rubes" as you insultingly want to refer to the general public are slowly beginning to understand what inflation does to their bank accounts!

Good first time jobless claims report today: 210k actual to 213 estimated

Potatohead's "jobs" are part time flipping burgers at McDonald's and the filthy ass UAW making tax payer subsidized EVs for bloated wages that nobody wants.

Trump created real jobs.

Potatohead has been a disaster for this country and anybody voted for him is an idiot.

Of course Biden wants to do the cuts, John. He wants a boost to the economy that is lagging. Powell on the other hand is supposed to be tasked with fixing inflation. Rate cuts when inflation still isn't at acceptable levels is bad Fed policy because it will increase inflation. The "rubes" as you insultingly want to refer to the general public are slowly beginning to understand what inflation does to their bank accounts!
The 'rubes' are the MAGAts who are hiding behind the population as a whole.

DATA TOTAL FAKE

Jobless Claims Data Goes From The Sublime To The Ridiculous!!

- Thursday, Mar 14, 2024 - 13:04
… 500 employees But, according to the government-supplied data... The number of American filing for jobless benefits … a reminder, if you doubt the accuracy of the Biden admin's data, here's what the most recent FOMC Minutes said: "While … aren't buying it, and neither should you! … Jobless Claims Data Goes From The Sublime To The Ridiculous!! …

Nostra said:
Cool story.

Avg gas price for Reagan's 8 years: $1.38.

You're not adjusting for inflation. $1.38 in 1988, Reagan's last year, would be $3.62 today. $1.38 in 1987 would be $3.77 today. $1.38 in 1986 would be $3.91 today.

The deal/arrangement that Biden worked out with the oil industry has led to record oil production. We are producing more oil now than we were under Trump. And, make no mistake: the green extremists are very unhappy with Biden over this.

Now, I have no intention of voting for Biden, but I am willing to admit that Biden's intervention with the oil industry has led to record oil production, which is a good thing in my book.

Last edited:
You're not adjusting for inflation. $1.38 in 1988, Reagan's last year, would be $3.62 today. $1.38 in 1987 would be $3.77 today. $1.38 in 1986 would be $3.91 today.

The deal that Biden worked out with the oil industry has led to record oil production. We are producing more oil now than we were under Trump. And, make no mistake: the green extremists are very unhappy with Biden over this.

The deal that Biden worked out with the oil industry has led to record oil production.

What deal did Biden work out?

The 'rubes' are the MAGAts who are hiding behind the population as a whole.
Those "rubes" will be going to the polls in November, John and they're not happy. You can continue to pretend that Bidenomics hasn't hurt the average American but they know better. When it costs you over a thousand dollars a month more to pay for the same things you've always paid for under this administration...someone telling you that you're better off than under Trump borders on FARCE!

The deal/arrangement that Biden worked out with the oil industry has led to record oil production. We are producing more oil now than we were under Trump. And, make no mistake: the green extremists are very unhappy with Biden over this.

Now, I have no intention of voting for Biden, but I am willing to admit that Biden's intervention with the oil industry has led to record oil production, which is a good thing in my book.
What "deal" did Biden work out with the oil industry, Mike?

One of my younger friends with a family, who is an Engineer with a good salary and his wife works says that they can't hardly afford take out Friday night pizza anymore.
Really, an Engineer AND a working wife.
Any kids?

Hiw many barrels of oil are we producing in Tater approved leases?

ZERO.

Next?

Those "rubes" will be going to the polls in November, John and they're not happy. You can continue to pretend that Bidenomics hasn't hurt the average American but they know better. When it costs you over a thousand dollars a month more to pay for the same things you've always paid for under this administration...someone telling you that you're better off than under Trump borders on FARCE!
They are far more unhappy with Trump as has been shown in the dwindling lead he has. It will all be gone by 1 May. Bet?

More unhappy with Trump. Watch? You are making numbers up again, Harry.,

Really, an Engineer AND a working wife.
Any kids?

Two kids and an $80 pizza bill. They can afford it every once in awhile but not like it was before Potatohead stole the election from the American people.

Thank you very much Potatohead for being an incompetent fuck up just like Obama said you were. You can even fuck up Friday night pizza for a working family. Maybe you should consider lowering taxes for Americans instead of raising them.

Forum List

Back