Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

How can you type with your head so far up your own ass?

ah the "your a poopy pants" defense.

that doesnt make you lies dissapear

Are you serious? All you do is call people "fucking liar asshole partisan racists moron idiots" and yet I use the poopy pants defense. All you do is name call. You don't have the high ground to tell someone else that they use the poopy pants defense.

You fucking lied.

I am just labeling you and these other lying cons correctly.

your a fucking liar.

it bares repeting

where in that white house release does it say this hot line is for illegals?

ah the "your a poopy pants" defense.

that doesnt make you lies dissapear

Are you serious? All you do is call people "fucking liar asshole partisan racists moron idiots" and yet I use the poopy pants defense. All you do is name call. You don't have the high ground to tell someone else that they use the poopy pants defense.

You fucking lied.

your a fucking liar.

it bares repeting

You can't even spell right.:clap2:

dear fucking brain dead cons.

this is not for illegals you lying assholes.

Its for Americans who are abused by this law.

Oh please, anyone can see here what Obama is trying to do. He wants to intimidate Arizona law enforcement so that they become afraid to even check on the citizenship status of a perp.
It's clear, Obama does not want to enforce immigration laws, and it's obvious he does not believe in any states rights to protect it's borders.

dear fucking brain dead cons.

this is not for illegals you lying assholes.

Its for Americans who are abused by this law.

Oh please, anyone can see here what Obama is trying to do. He wants to intimidate Arizona law enforcement so that they become afraid to even check on the citizenship status of a perp.
It's clear, Obama does not want to enforce immigration laws, and it's obvious he does not believe in any states rights to protect it's borders.

He needs more voters.

You fucking lied.

your a fucking liar.

it bares repeting

You can't even spell right.:clap2:

Truthmatters has the equivalent of a six grade reading level--constantly misspelling simplistic words and resorting to profanities and name calling. The only time TM ever seems like an intelligent mature adult is when she is copying and pasting, something TM does constantly.

this thread proves what lying pieces of shit we have here on the right.

thank you for documenting for all to see how you all lie like dead dogs

I bet you have a very different perspective if you lived near the boarder and illegals were stealing your water,running up your water bill,breaking into your home and stealing your guns, knives & jewelry and killing your husband. :mad:
I'm friends with the lady that happed to on their ranch.
They also steal our water here on our property and our water bill is about 50.00 dollars more because they climb our fence while we are gone and fill up their 1 gal. water jugs.
That is money that we need for food TM. We can not afford this crap.
These illegals are criminals and need to be stopped.

This President declared War on his fellow American Citizens on day one. It's the Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' way. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' He's perfectly comfortable taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico over his own People in Arizona. He really does see his fellow Americans in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' It is very shameful, but it is what it is. Hopefully Americans will step up and give him the boot in November. We'll see i guess.

Other than parroting the usual tripe of right wing rhetoric while posting a non sequitur, I must ask, do you have anything intelligent to post?

Yes its a nuisance the Hispanic American citizens maybe called upon to show ID the situation calls for it. Of course TM would rather have Democratic fraud as usual.

Dear fuckng lying idiot.

why did you LIE about what this hot line is for?

Hey mods, how long are you going to let this poster get awy with these personal attacks ?
I would like to call for a ban, I'm fed up the attacks.

that realse does not say the hot line is for illegals.

all you fuckers pretended it did and evern pretended it was illegal

Yes its a nuisance the Hispanic American citizens maybe called upon to show ID the situation calls for it. Of course TM would rather have Democratic fraud as usual.

Dear fuckng lying idiot.

Hey mods, how long are you going to let this poster get awy with these personal attacks ?

fuck you for being a liar

Dear fuckng lying idiot.

I second this motion. It's absurd that TM can do this day after day.

you people are FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!

080.jpg

This President declared War on his fellow American Citizens on day one. It's the Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' way. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' He's perfectly comfortable taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico over his own People in Arizona. He really does see his fellow Americans in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' It is very shameful, but it is what it is. Hopefully Americans will step up and give him the boot in November. We'll see i guess.

Other than parroting the usual tripe of right wing rhetoric while posting a non sequitur, I must ask, do you have anything intelligent to post?

I post truth & reality. He does see his own fellow Americans in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' He has chosen to take the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico, over his own People. And for that, he should be punished on Election Day.

Obama was actually polling pretty well vs Romney inArizona. After this, I can't imagine anything but a Romney landslide in Arizona.
Obama is a traitor IMO.

you are a fucking lair.

its proper labeling

Last edited:

Forum List

Back