Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

This President declared War on his fellow American Citizens on day one. It's the Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' way. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' He's perfectly comfortable taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico over his own People in Arizona. He really does see his fellow Americans in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' It is very shameful, but it is what it is. Hopefully Americans will step up and give him the boot in November. We'll see i guess.

Other than parroting the usual tripe of right wing rhetoric while posting a non sequitur, I must ask, do you have anything intelligent to post?

I post truth & reality. He does see his own fellow Americans in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' He has chosen to take the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico, over his own People. And for that, he should be punished on Election Day.

then why are not pointing out the lie ?

because you dont care about truth

you people are FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!

080.jpg

That's what happens when TM gets fucked up the ass...... butthurt. :rofl:

This hot line is not for illegals.

all of you fucks claimed it was.

your fucking liars

This is popping up all over the net. Obama and Holder have set up a hotline and email address for illegals to report on State and local law enforcement.

I didn't believe it at first, but hot air just published the phone number and email addy.

Shit man I never thought I'd see this day when the White House and the Administration truly is the enemy of the citizens of the country and instead is the bosom buddy of illegal immigrants. And the administration is at war with the States.

The world is upside down.

Think of how this can be abused. Any complaint by anybody means a lawman will be under investigation by the DOJ. How many calls and emails will start flowing in over Sheriff Joe?

I want to bazooka barf.

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns

The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.

The hotline phone number is 1-855-353-1010. The email is: SB1070(at)usdoj.gov.

whoopsies forgot to add link:

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns « Hot Air Headlines

Mark Levin here:

Mark Levin: Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement" | RealClearPolitics

fucking lair

Forum List

Back