Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is popping up all over the net. Obama and Holder have set up a hotline and email address for illegals to report on State and local law enforcement.

I didn't believe it at first, but hot air just published the phone number and email addy.

Shit man I never thought I'd see this day when the White House and the Administration truly is the enemy of the citizens of the country and instead is the bosom buddy of illegal immigrants. And the administration is at war with the States.

The world is upside down.

Think of how this can be abused. Any complaint by anybody means a lawman will be under investigation by the DOJ. How many calls and emails will start flowing in over Sheriff Joe?

I want to bazooka barf.

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns

The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.

The hotline phone number is 1-855-353-1010. The email is: SB1070(at)usdoj.gov.

whoopsies forgot to add link:

http://hotair.com/headlines/archive...or-arizona-immigration-civil-rights-concerns/

Mark Levin here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...war_with_state_and_local_law_enforcement.html

Last edited:
It took this regime three hours after the Supreme Court decision to set up that hotline.

obama IS at war with the citizens and states.

I really didn't believe it at first. This is beyond a doubt a warning shot fired right from the White House to let any law enforcement agency know that they are now under a political microscope and that there will be dire consequences if any Arizona law officer even breathes the wrong way.

That's exactly why Republicans don't want to work with him. He's an idiot.

Obama was actually polling pretty well vs Romney inArizona. After this, I can't imagine anything but a Romney landslide in Arizona.
Obama is a traitor IMO.

This administration has been unprecedented in its constant legal actions and criticism of the states. The hostility that this administration has exhibited borderlines on civil war. No other administration in modern times has attempted to exert such federal authority in complete and utter defiance of state elected representatives--all of which has been largely a failure on the administration's part.

Federal courts have routinely ruled in favor of states' attempts of strengthening their elections, ie voter ID. The SCOTUS has ruled that Arizona does in fact have the right to enforce federal immigration laws.

This administration does not follow the rule of law. Whenever they are dealt a defeat they simply ignore the law. The administration has notified ICE and other federal agencies that they will no longer be cooperating with Arizona law enforcement.

Why does Obama hate White Americans?? Why does he hate Law Enforcement............I must ask Truthmattersnot to please explain this to me.

What happened half our country wants the feds to literally kill and financially break them? How can anyone be a dem today? God bless Joe and Jan lol

dear fucking brain dead cons.

this is not for illegals you lying assholes.

Its for Americans who are abused by this law.

This is popping up all over the net. Obama and Holder have set up a hotline and email address for illegals to report on State and local law enforcement.

I didn't believe it at first, but hot air just published the phone number and email addy.

Shit man I never thought I'd see this day when the White House and the Administration truly is the enemy of the citizens of the country and instead is the bosom buddy of illegal immigrants. And the administration is at war with the States.

The world is upside down.

Think of how this can be abused. Any complaint by anybody means a lawman will be under investigation by the DOJ. How many calls and emails will start flowing in over Sheriff Joe?

I want to bazooka barf.

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns

The Justice Department has set up a hotline for the public to report potential civil rights concerns regarding the Arizona law that requires police to check the immigration status of those they stop for other reasons.

whoopsies forgot to add link:

Justice Dep’t sets up federal hotline for Arizona immigration civil rights concerns « Hot Air Headlines

Mark Levin here:

Mark Levin: Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement" | RealClearPolitics

Where the FUCK does it say illegals?

Forum List

Back