Obama Is "At War With State And Local Law Enforcement"

How many deaths occurred last year as a result of cross border shootings?

One in New Mexico.
They are robbing us in our homes, they steal guns. knives and jewelry.
They steal water, they trash the National Forests and private property.

One? You want to call out the national guard because one person is dead?

You do realize that the best solution to this issue is of course to stop our fellow Americans from hiring them right?

I mean, they're not going to try to come across the border if there's no money to be made here.

You don't think U.S. Citizens getting killed and shot at by drug cartel is not an emergency?

No, and better for the states if it is not considered so, as they will keep control of the national guard themselves.

Would you say the same thing if you lived near the boarder and your significant other was murdered by them and your pet dog?

It's not, Rat in the Hat, when you read the whole thing of what was said.
This is exactly why when just little snippets of quotes are put up, that many misread things on this Board.

Well Moooooooooooohammed, if they (illegals) are taking someone else's job, and by the way maybe it might surprise you but unemplyment is over 8%, that is a threat.

Illegals have driven the wages down from what used to be family wage jobs in construction. Thanks to the traitors that hire them we are now all being threatened with increased poverty.

By the way, I can identify with your sig. I don't have a problem with Mohammed or Allah, but the followers, well that's whole different matter.

You do realize that I post that picture of Mohammed specifically to piss off Radical Muslims, right?

They HATE it when you publish pictures of Mohammed. Remember that whole Danish cartoonist thing?

And you're right, they have driven the wages down in construction.

Of course, the best way to stop that is to make sure people don't HIRE them for construction jobs.

You'll have to talk to your fellow Americans about that, specifically the contractors and construction crews that are illegally hiring illegals.

Hey, if up to me all of these employers would be thrown in jail. We have a very high unemployment rate in this country, and getting rid of the illegals can help remedy that. Also, if the cheap illegal labor was not there, guess what would happen. Employers would have to raise wages in order to coax people to take the more undesirable jobs.
Having said that however, we need more than just going after the employers. We need more help securing our borders, and more deportations. Instead we have an administration that now wants to go in the opposite direction, and the POS is doing it for votes.

How many deaths occurred last year as a result of cross border shootings?

One in New Mexico.
They are robbing us in our homes, they steal guns. knives and jewelry.
They steal water, they trash the National Forests and private property.

One? You want to call out the national guard because one person is dead?

You do realize that the best solution to this issue is of course to stop our fellow Americans from hiring them right?

I mean, they're not going to try to come across the border if there's no money to be made here.

Three, one in New Mexico and one in AZ. One who's husband was shot while they were riding jet skis in Texas. Several have been kidnapped from their homes, they are legal citizens but have family in Mexico. The Cartels try to get large amounts of money from the families. When they don't have it, they kill them.
So it's many U.S. Citizens, not just one.
Yes, I agree that we should have more enforcement & fines on our businesses.
But these are Drug Cartel who are murdering and shooting our citizens, it has nothing to do with businesses.

Three, one in New Mexico and one in AZ. One who's husband was shot while they were riding jet skis in Texas. Several have been kidnapped from their homes, they are legal citizens but have family in Mexico. The Cartels try to get large amounts of money from the families. When they don't have it, they kill them.
So it's many U.S. Citizens, not just one.
Yes, I agree that we should have more enforcement & fines on our businesses.
But these are Drug Cartel who are murdering and shooting our citizens, it has nothing to do with businesses.

How did a conversation about illegal aliens with no criminal records, suddenly become one about members of drug cartels?

Is there a mass migration of millions of drug cartel members into the US that I"m unaware of?

Do we not have criminals that are not Mexican immigrants that commit crimes like murder and kidnapping?

Forum List

Back