Obama is a citizen

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.

--The Constitution

Yes.

And find the part where the Constitution requires proof of citizenship. You know..like a birth certificate.

That's a seriously idiotic argument.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.

--The Constitution

Yes.

And find the part where the Constitution requires proof of citizenship. You know..like a birth certificate.

That's a seriously idiotic argument.

It's not an argument..it's a challenge.

And you don't seem up for it.

if you can get obama to open the vault i will. mine doesn't have layers.

too bad for obama, he's just a couple of years younger, i didn't have to register for the draft. that looks like the smoking gun for him. although i'm sure much more will pop up for obamavich.

i'm not running for anything. i could maybe be president of kenya, sort of a swap deal. you surmise i'm not a citizen, i think you're unpatriotic, and a race baiter. we're even.

Last edited:

too bad for obama, he's just a couple of years younger, i didn't have to register for the draft. that looks like the smoking gun for him. although i'm sure much more will pop up for obamavich.

i'm not running for anything. i could maybe be president of kenya, sort of a swap deal. you surmise i'm not a citizen, i think you're unpatriotic, and a race baiter. we're even.

Ah so no birth certificate eh?

Seems to me you are a Saudi agent out to make trouble.

i think at some point people will be less interested in the obama shuffle bullshit and more ready for the truth. every one knows about it now, let's see if the law is enforced. i don't think it's "been laid to rest". lol

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91309998

i'm an american agent making trouble... for obama, the press used to do that sort of thing. it just takes longer to get to the truth this way, we'll get there.

Last edited:
Based on Obama’s forged and backdated Selective Service (Draft) Registration Card, which was feloniously and retroactively entered into the SSS system some time in 2007/2008 by an Obama operative working in the Chicago regional office of the SSS, Obama is a draft dodger and has committed a major federal felony in that matter alone! Remember the U.S. Passport records break in and sanitizing Obama’s passport records during the 2007/2008 election cycle and the subsequent unsolved shooting death of a person involved with the investigation of that event. Well, obviously someone also surreptitiously broke into the SSS records and database system too about then. When will the Joint Chiefs of Staff contact the U.S. Congress, privately or otherwise, and insist that a full fledged congressional investigation into the unknown true legal identity of Obama and into his forged identity documents being placed onto government servers and in government databases be launched. A congressional investigation must be done … and done now! CDR Kerchner (Ret)

i think at some point people will be less interested in the obama shuffle bullshit and more ready for the truth. every one knows about it now, let's see if the law is enforced. i don't think it's "been laid to rest". lol

Obama's Birf Cert | AnalystForum

i'm an american agent making trouble... for obama, the press used to do that sort of thing. it just takes longer to get to the truth this way, we'll get there.

Sorry Omar..no birth certificate no dice.

:eusa_boohoo:

Obama's Birf Cert | AnalystForum

Sorry Omar..no birth certificate no dice.

:eusa_boohoo:

too bad you have nothing to offer..

I don't know why I feel, The GOP got’s thy cash pile to buy thy
best Investigation on this matter. Thy experience with GOP, if they
were true thy would be gone. I don’t know why I feel thy way.
Someone needs to look in to matter more. Is thy real.

Why did he do these things decades ago? Did he forge his birth certificate upon his birth?

The birth certificate was photo shopped genius. The stamp on the selective service card was the last two digits from the 2008 stamp for the (19)80 marking. You won't find other 1980 selective cards with only two digits.

You look like a total tool when you post a picture as an insult and it really reflects your line of thinking.

He does the exact same thing when presented indisputable facts and information that shows there was more to 9/11 than what was spoonfed to mass media.

Sorry for the off topic but it's the same person.
hey max you've presented no "indisputable facts" your constant repetition of that steaming pile of bullshit proves nothing JUST as GG'S saying obma's birth photo was photo shoped...neither of you have shown credible evidence of either..obama's so called fraud or your laughable 911 fairy tale.

--The Constitution

Obamas mother was American which makes him one also, or do you deny she was even an American citizen?

Again..nothing in the constitution that requires any form of proof. You can basically say "I'm a citizen" and run.

that's how it happened.. we can do better.

He's basically saying he doesn't give a sheeot about the Constitution. We've known this about libs for a long time now.

WHO THE FUCK IS WE? I LOVE IT WHEN YOU ASS CLOWNS TRY TO PLAY THE "APPEALING TO THE NON EXISTENT AUTHORITY OF WE!:lol::lol:

based on obama’s forged and backdated selective service (draft) registration card, which was feloniously and retroactively entered into the sss system some time in 2007/2008 by an obama operative working in the chicago regional office of the sss, obama is a draft dodger and has committed a major federal felony in that matter alone! Remember the u.s. Passport records break in and sanitizing obama’s passport records during the 2007/2008 election cycle and the subsequent unsolved shooting death of a person involved with the investigation of that event. Well, obviously someone also surreptitiously broke into the sss records and database system too about then. When will the joint chiefs of staff contact the u.s. Congress, privately or otherwise, and insist that a full fledged congressional investigation into the unknown true legal identity of obama and into his forged identity documents being placed onto government servers and in government databases be launched. A congressional investigation must be done … and done now! Cdr kerchner (ret)
that's allegedly forged, and the rest is opinion based on the the unproved speculation of forgery
i'm waiting for the day when the pres bring criminal charges against the birfers...

based on obama’s forged and backdated selective service (draft) registration card, which was feloniously and retroactively entered into the sss system some time in 2007/2008 by an obama operative working in the chicago regional office of the sss, obama is a draft dodger and has committed a major federal felony in that matter alone! Remember the u.s. Passport records break in and sanitizing obama’s passport records during the 2007/2008 election cycle and the subsequent unsolved shooting death of a person involved with the investigation of that event. Well, obviously someone also surreptitiously broke into the sss records and database system too about then. When will the joint chiefs of staff contact the u.s. Congress, privately or otherwise, and insist that a full fledged congressional investigation into the unknown true legal identity of obama and into his forged identity documents being placed onto government servers and in government databases be launched. A congressional investigation must be done … and done now! Cdr kerchner (ret)
that's allegedly forged, and the rest is opinion based on the the unproved speculation of forgery
i'm waiting for the day when the pres bring criminal charges against the birfers...

for what

for what
once again you spellbinding ignorance and illiteracy,,,,shines!
you've out done yourself on stupid with that answer!

Forum List

Back