Obama is a citizen

Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

It's just common knowledge at this point that Obama is not a citizen.

Everybody knows obama was born in kenya. Even the people that are still pumping this garbage that he was born in Hawaii. They know they're lying. They just do it because he's their messiah so they cover for him using Sal Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" tactics... rule #5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

Capture-88.jpg

Last edited:
Now why on earth would they do that? You're not asking yourself the right questions. With as many people who want him out of office, why hasn't this 'story' been broken wide open??

you mean whay has the american mainstream media covered it up. it's big.

That's a good counter question. I don't think many people fully know why it hasn't advanced in the courts. Perhaps b/c any low level federal judge that would dare to take on a sitting president might consider it career suicide. I don't consider our courts to be in great shape in the first place.

Last edited:
Now why on earth would they do that? You're not asking yourself the right questions. With as many people who want him out of office, why hasn't this 'story' been broken wide open??

That's a good counter question. I don't think many people fully know why it hasn't advanced in the courts. Perhaps b/c any low level federal judge that would dare to take on a sitting president might consider it career suicide. I don't consider our courts to be in great shape in the first place.

judicial activism

No. I spoke English, it was clear and concise. I meant what I said.

Mitch McConnell said his number one priority would be getting Obama out of office, and he did his dead level best to destroy this country in honor thereof. You REALLY THINK he wouldn't take the 'truth' about Obama's birth to do it that much faster?

Mitch McConnell said his number one priority would be getting Obama out of office, and he did his dead level best to destroy this country in honor thereof. You REALLY THINK he wouldn't take the 'truth' about Obama's birth to do it that much faster?

i can't speak for the minority leader, or know what he is thinking.

You don't need to. We both know the truth of it. People in power, a LOT of people in power, want Obama gone. Why haven't they taken this particular ball and run with it.

You don't need to. We both know the truth of it. People in power, a LOT of people in power, want Obama gone. Why haven't they taken this particular ball and run with it.

we don't both "know the truth of it", so many answered questions. at this time your opinions are just theory, like mine. here we are. i have more unanswered questions about the "president's" past than you do.

Yes. And? So? You are now sidestepping your previous stance. If what you allege is true, and I'm just ignorant, then why have people such as the Koch brothers not burst this story at the seams.

Yes. And? So? You are now sidestepping your previous stance. If what you allege is true, and I'm just ignorant, then why have people such as the Koch brothers not burst this story at the seams.

i am not sidestepping anything. look at it this way. why won't the story die. why does sheriff joe with all of his experience.. including inside the beltway and lot's federal, keep moving forward. why has dr. corsi not come to your conclusion and stop, instead of finding new things everyday. he's been working really hard. there are things about this story that i know that you don't, there is way more that neither of us know. i can tell you that they have all talked about it, and they know. a few members of congress have most recently express doubts about the authenticity of obama's documents. now it's just an issue of law and science, just like any other citizen of the country.

in the mean time it's fun to banter with folks such as yourself. . sometimes with the cementhead obots... not so much. you are one of the few to address content and topic matter.

i don't know the kochs.

Last edited:
Thank you. That was a nice chat, more like a chess game than a steel cage match. :)

The last thing I shared is the biggest block in my mind as to why this situation has not moved forward. Lots of money and power want him gone. The BC issue would be the easiest way to make it happen - if it were true.

Thank you. That was a nice chat, more like a chess game than a steel cage match. :)

The last thing I shared is the biggest block in my mind as to why this situation has not moved forward. Lots of money and power want him gone. The BC issue would be the easiest way to make it happen - if it were true.

thanks same here.

one thing that occurs to me is "october surprise", but i don't think the republicans are smart enough to keep that strategy a secret. but when obama starts "the dog on the roof" ads against romney... look for it then, just a theory..

give this time. i can tell you it's a big story, obama and his machine are cunning and complex... but they are also egotisical hypocritical and bullies, that will end them... stay tuned... i know you will cheers.

Last edited:
everything about the candidate was cut and pasted together by the chicago/ayers/alinsky machine
and you have empirical

credible evidence to prove this ....as yet you've presented none!

you guys haven't commented on the draft registration specifically yet. what do you think ??

by now i am assuming that you know dr. corsi's work well... and have seen the arpiao news conferences.

Last edited:
everything about the candidate was cut and pasted together by the chicago/ayers/alinsky machine
and you have empirical

credible evidence to prove this ....as yet you've presented none!

you guys haven't commented on the draft registration specifically yet. what do you think ??

by now i am assuming that you know dr. corsi's work well... and have seen the arpiao news conferences.
never assume.....

Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

:clap2: No doubt.there shure area lot of blind american sheep living in denial on this.

:clap2: No doubt.there shure area lot of blind american sheep living in denial on this.
Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Forum List

Back