Obama is a citizen

that's allegedly forged, and the rest is opinion based on the the unproved speculation of forgery
i'm waiting for the day when the pres bring criminal charges against the birfers...

for what
once again you spellbinding ignorance and illiteracy,,,,shines!
you've out done yourself on stupid with that answer!

without being condescending, explain what this means..

i'm waiting for the day when the pres bring criminal charges against the birfers...

Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

It's just common knowledge at this point that Obama is not a citizen.

What is your explanation for the birth announcements in the Hawaiian papers?

Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

my explaination is the thousands of announcements about babies that weren't born in hawaii. you don't even have to be born there to get a birth certificate. the announcements were probably in the paper. the premise that only hawaiian born infants were in the paper is debunked. both papers are the same company.

Last edited:
obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to america as a foreign exchange student.

It's just common knowledge at this point that obama is not a citizen.

what is your explanation for the birth announcements in the hawaiian papers?

my explaination is the thousands of announcements about babies that weren't born in hawaii. You don't even have to be born there to get a birth certificate. The announcements were probably in the paper. The premise that only hawaiian born infants were in the paper is debunked. Both papers are the same company.
bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:

Give me a source and I'll have a look see.

Give me a source and I'll have a look see.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex....,cf.osb&fp=21ba5269d78bca91&biw=1504&bih=699

everything you want to know is here... http://theobamafile.com/

dr.corsi discusses here http://www.washingtonamerica.com/

Last edited:
Last edited:
i think at some point people will be less interested in the obama shuffle bullshit and more ready for the truth. every one knows about it now, let's see if the law is enforced. i don't think it's "been laid to rest". lol

Obama's Birf Cert | AnalystForum

i'm an american agent making trouble... for obama, the press used to do that sort of thing. it just takes longer to get to the truth this way, we'll get there.

Sorry Omar..no birth certificate no dice.

:eusa_boohoo:

too bad you have nothing to offer..

Where's your birth certificate, Omar?

Post it.

really? if you're using that as a source it confirms obama was born in Hawaii....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

the obama file ? my site ? the google page of results ? i don't think so. you've got the clap, you're blind asshole. maybe that's why it's taking so long, don't feel badly, congress is just starting to get it... these things take time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back