Obama is a citizen

Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

It's just common knowledge at this point that Obama is not a citizen.

What is your explanation for the birth announcements in the Hawaiian papers?

my explaination is the thousands of announcements about babies that weren't born in hawaii. you don't even have to be born there to get a birth certificate. the announcements were probably in the paper. the premise that only hawaiian born infants were in the paper is debunked. both papers are the same company.

And that the doctor who delivered him was a practicing physician in Hawaii at the time?

What is your explanation for the birth announcements in the Hawaiian papers?

my explaination is the thousands of announcements about babies that weren't born in hawaii. you don't even have to be born there to get a birth certificate. the announcements were probably in the paper. the premise that only hawaiian born infants were in the paper is debunked. both papers are the same company.

And that the doctor who delivered him was a practicing physician in Hawaii at the time?

which hospital ? snopes and obama campaign websites both changed it from queens to kapialani.. no one talks about that... it's all a tof

the doctor ??

Last edited:
David Sinclair's name appears as the attending physician on the birth certificate the White House released Wednesday to shut up the birthers - and loudmouth mogul Donald Trump - who persist in claiming that Obama was not born in the U.S. despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Obama's birth certificate clearly states he was born Aug. 4, 1961, in the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu.

"That is his signature and I have many pieces of paper with his signature on it and I'd be happy to show them to anyone who questions it. But that is his signature," Sinclair said.

A proud Obama supporter, Sinclair said she doubts the birth certificate will end the debate.

"I think if you choose to believe it's not true, you will always find a way not to believe it," she said. "I hope that people that are reasonable and rational and believe in facts will put the rumors to rest and we move on."

Ivalee Sinclair, widow of Dr. David Sinclair who delivered President Obama: 'I had no idea' - New York Daily News

David Sinclair's name appears as the attending physician on the birth certificate the White House released Wednesday to shut up the birthers - and loudmouth mogul Donald Trump - who persist in claiming that Obama was not born in the U.S. despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Obama's birth certificate clearly states he was born Aug. 4, 1961, in the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu.

"That is his signature and I have many pieces of paper with his signature on it and I'd be happy to show them to anyone who questions it. But that is his signature," Sinclair said.

A proud Obama supporter, Sinclair said she doubts the birth certificate will end the debate.

"I think if you choose to believe it's not true, you will always find a way not to believe it," she said. "I hope that people that are reasonable and rational and believe in facts will put the rumors to rest and we move on."

Ivalee Sinclair, widow of Dr. David Sinclair who delivered President Obama: 'I had no idea' - New York Daily News

Yea. That poor old lady has no recollection. She's just being used as a political prop. And actually, there have been highly suspect statements coming from Hawaii but I don't even base the evidence on that. We know about his Indonesia citizenship. We know about his forged social service card. We know how the birth certificate was amateurishly photo shopped. And we know that if his college transcripts were released, it would show his foreign student status.

Yea. That poor old lady has no recollection. She's just being used as a political prop. And actually, there have been highly suspect statements coming from Hawaii but I don't even base the evidence on that. We know about his Indonesia citizenship. We know about his forged social service card. We know how the birth certificate was amateurishly photo shopped. And we know that if his college transcripts were released, it would show his foreign student status.

the more they tell you about obama, the less you will know. just the draft card is unexplainable enough to warrant further inquiry. we've got time to get the history straight.

Last edited:

She has his signature on other documents.

She has his signature on other documents.

Why would she have a hospital's private records? That makes zero sense. And I'm sure the sig was forged or photoshopped.

Last edited:
Like his wedding license?

"Private hospital paperwork", no. The President's birth certificate. Her husband's signature is on it, and not just her but the Hawaiian Board of Physicians would have his signature on file as well.

everything about the candidate was cut and pasted together by the chicago/ayers/alinsky machine

Like his wedding license?

"Private hospital paperwork", no. The President's birth certificate. Her husband's signature is on it, and not just her but the Hawaiian Board of Physicians would have his signature on file as well.

Those so-called (nonexistent or forged) records were never made public on request (and Obama refused to sign waivers to allow it). The only thing we have is Obama releasing his birth certificate, which was shown to be photoshopped.

Last edited:
everything about the candidate was cut and pasted together by the chicago/ayers/alinsky machine

Nope.

It's been fun, guys but I was polite and backed up my allegations - there's a reason your threads are in the conspiracy theories folder.

You showed us a signature on an already known forged document. If that's what you consider backing it up thenk okay :D And btw, it's no surprise that they picked a dead doctor and not a living doctor as the deliverer.

And the conspiracy is that Obama is a citizen b/c we know he has forged citizenship documents. :clap2:

Unproven. It has not been proven forged. You allege, but you cannot prove, and I did give valid proof.

It'd be proven legally if the courts did not run interference. We just want our day in court. But apparently, that's not the America we live in anymore.

Now why on earth would they do that? You're not asking yourself the right questions. With as many people who want him out of office, why hasn't this 'story' been broken wide open??

Now why on earth would they do that? You're not asking yourself the right questions. With as many people who want him out of office, why hasn't this 'story' been broken wide open??

you mean whay has the american mainstream media covered it up. it's big.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back